- 27/04/2017Trending news ..
Shahrukh Khan Joins Elon Musk, Serena Williams At Ted Talk 2017Shahrukh Khan Joins Elon Musk, Serena Williams At Ted Talk 2017 Shahrukh Khan Joins Elon Musk, Serena Williams At Ted Talk 2017 - Stay Tuned For More Bollywood News ☞ Check All Bollywood Latest Update on our Channel ☞...
Comments27/04/2017 #4 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI think we place too much stock into what celebrities think and not enough upon what our mothers told us not to do. We seem unable to abandon the age of kings, so much so that we have even referred to a man's home being his castle. I am more interested in why we invest in this idolatry rather than what an idol might say. TEDtalks as a format are good and good is what commands our attention, good here is a value judgement - which itself is something which is good to question.
- 30/03/2017Here are some of the most popular TED videos with awesome tips, ideas on how you can aspire action, challenge others, create harmony, listen, inspire, start a movement, succeed and much more.Top 10 Talks on How to Be A Great Leaderelink.io These are ten videos every leader should watch, share and keep in their...
- 12/01/2017minute 4:00 onward - this example is priceless:
High stakes monopoly with real moneyWhen money isn’t real: the $10,000 experiment | Adam Carroll | TEDxLondonBusinessSchool Adam Carroll talks about his $10,000 Monopoly game with his kids and how to teach finance management in a cashless society. Adam Carroll is quickly being...
- Producer08/07/2016Terrorist(s), Please consider this the next time you have little man syndrome.As I read the news of another bombing, mass shooting, or hear of another suicide bomber; I do not think “WOW, this is a cause I should look into!” Instead I think, how stupid was that? Acts of violence are simply carried out because...
Comments09/07/2016 #2 Jason AttarIf you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;
If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same:.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,
And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!
by Rudyard Kipling08/07/2016 #1 Jim MurrayYou had me at "Acts of violence are simply carried out because of selfishness, greed, stupidity, and ignorance" . That is the second time today I have heard that from people who have obviously thought it through. The only problem I see is that if someone in does posses all those qualities, are they even capable of hearing the message? I hope they are.
- Producer06/06/2016How to get the best out of original thinkers during complex changeOur businesses are crying out for creative, original thought. But we are training it out of our children. And developing management practices that inhibit it. In this post, I will look at how the practices of change management are hindering...
Comments06/06/2016 #4 Oliver Moloney@Richard Claydon, It's been wonderful to read my our articles this morning and the section referring to the creative process could not be more apt! When I reach stage 3 I take a step away from the project and give both myself and the project itself some time to breath. More like this for the future!06/06/2016 #1 Kimberly Lewis"you call it procrastinating, I call it thinking" this is such a mind opening post @Richard Claydon I usually do as Adam Grant and make a to do list, maybe because I'm usually a control freak but now I feel I should let go. In Human Resources there's also a need of creative and original ideas and for sure this change is much needed.
- 01/02/2016How to read musicHow to read music - Tim Hansen Like an actor's script, a sheet of music instructs a musician on what to play (the pitch) and when to play it (the rhythm). Sheet music may look...
- 28/01/2016Less is more, what do you think?Graham Hill: Less stuff, more happiness http://www.ted.com Writer and designer Graham Hill asks: Can having less stuff, in less room, lead to more happiness? He makes the case for taking up less...