- 27/04/2017Trending news ..
Shahrukh Khan Joins Elon Musk, Serena Williams At Ted Talk 2017Shahrukh Khan Joins Elon Musk, Serena Williams At Ted Talk 2017 Shahrukh Khan Joins Elon Musk, Serena Williams At Ted Talk 2017 - Stay Tuned For More Bollywood News ☞ Check All Bollywood Latest Update on our Channel ☞...
- 30/03/2017Here are some of the most popular TED videos with awesome tips, ideas on how you can aspire action, challenge others, create harmony, listen, inspire, start a movement, succeed and much more.Top 10 Talks on How to Be A Great Leaderelink.io These are ten videos every leader should watch, share and keep in their...
- 12/01/2017minute 4:00 onward - this example is priceless:
High stakes monopoly with real moneyWhen money isn’t real: the $10,000 experiment | Adam Carroll | TEDxLondonBusinessSchool Adam Carroll talks about his $10,000 Monopoly game with his kids and how to teach finance management in a cashless society. Adam Carroll is quickly being...
- Producer08/07/2016Terrorist(s), Please consider this the next time you have little man syndrome.As I read the news of another bombing, mass shooting, or hear of another suicide bomber; I do not think “WOW, this is a cause I should look into!” Instead I think, how stupid was that? Acts of violence are simply carried out because...
Comments09/07/2016 #2 Jason AttarIf you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;
If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same:.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,
And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!
by Rudyard Kipling08/07/2016 #1 Jim MurrayYou had me at "Acts of violence are simply carried out because of selfishness, greed, stupidity, and ignorance" . That is the second time today I have heard that from people who have obviously thought it through. The only problem I see is that if someone in does posses all those qualities, are they even capable of hearing the message? I hope they are.
- 11/06/2016Dance as it relates to life - being in the moment: Uriel Arreguin at TEDxMontrealWomen Dance influences our lives in many different ways connecting creativity, self-image and spirit as one -- being in the moment. In the spirit of ideas worth...
- Producer06/06/2016How to get the best out of original thinkers during complex changeOur businesses are crying out for creative, original thought. But we are training it out of our children. And developing management practices that inhibit it. In this post, I will look at how the practices of change management are hindering...
Comments06/06/2016 #4 Oliver Moloney@Richard Claydon, It's been wonderful to read my our articles this morning and the section referring to the creative process could not be more apt! When I reach stage 3 I take a step away from the project and give both myself and the project itself some time to breath. More like this for the future!06/06/2016 #2 NO oneI always love your buzzes Richard, even as a Designer and I think specially as one, I'm expected to be super original, full of ideas, and create amazing things/designs, but with daily chores and so much information on "how to be", "the best thing to do...", I end up caught in the "I don't know even if I'm original anymore thought" sometimes it is better to disconnect and procrastinate since it will lead you (if you let it) to being an original thinker as you write here.06/06/2016 #1 Kimberly Lewis"you call it procrastinating, I call it thinking" this is such a mind opening post @Richard Claydon I usually do as Adam Grant and make a to do list, maybe because I'm usually a control freak but now I feel I should let go. In Human Resources there's also a need of creative and original ideas and for sure this change is much needed.
- 23/05/2016Authentic Martellus Bennett....my husband plays basketball with him-a true creative genius and athlete...enjoy this amazing TED talk.More Than An Athlete | Martellus Bennett | TEDxOrcasIsland Chicago Bears tight end who has struggled with incessant creativity since birth. Martellus looks to improve the public perception of NFL players by allowing...
- 15/05/2016What would Transdermal Optical Imaging do for - education, business, politics, recruitment...?Kang Lee: Can you really tell if a kid is lying? | TED Talk | TED.comwww.ted.com Are children poor liars? Do you think you can easily detect their lies? Developmental researcher Kang Lee studies what happens physiologically to children when they lie. They do it a lot, starting as young as two years old, and they're actually...
- 16/05/2016Great speech on the worldwide democratiziation of entrepreneurshipFostering a more entrepreneurial city: Andy Stoll at TEDxRedding In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a...
- Producer10/05/2016The Future of Gene ManipulationMalaria-carrying mosquitoes could be wiped out in a year, saving a 1,000 lives a day and untold repercussions of using pesticides and other poisons which are currently being used to restrain the disease. That's the good news. The bad news is, even...
- 03/05/2016Don't ignore the over 60s in the workplace | Brian Kent | TEDxRoyalTunbridgeWells Brian explains to us all why the over 60s have so much to offer. All TEDxRoyalTunbridgeWells videos recorded by Graham Hobbs, Clockhouse Productions....
Comments31/07/2016 #4 Neville GauntAge is just a number ... the sooner we realise it the better we are for it. I've mentors and colleagues from 16 to 90 and all have something to offer. But of course... it's you that has the choice of listening - so are you listening to think, or listening to respond?
- Producer28/04/2016Quiet Leadership: My Evening with Susan Cain and Eileen FisherLast night I got to meet one of my heroes, Susan Cain! I’ve admired Susan since I read her book, “Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking,” and saw her incredibly popular TED Talk on The Power of Introverts. As an...
Comments29/04/2016 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichIncredibly inspiring evening! Thanks for sharing it with us on beBee, @Carolyn Leigh. I love how both you and Susan demonstrate that being introverted has little to do with being shy. I also would have prepared questions in advance in case, and I would have jumped right up to fill in the front row. You've provided a lot of great follow-on resources for Susan, and I want to recommend the profile in The New Yorker of Eileen Fisher - that was a great read of someone building a company their own way.
- 17/02/2016Li-Fi Internet is right around the cornerForget Wi-Fi. Meet the new Li-Fi Internet | Harald Haas | TED Talks What if we could use existing technologies to provide Internet access to the more than 4 billion people living in places where the infrastructure can't...
- 01/02/2016How to read musicHow to read music - Tim Hansen Like an actor's script, a sheet of music instructs a musician on what to play (the pitch) and when to play it (the rhythm). Sheet music may look...
- 28/01/2016Less is more, what do you think?Graham Hill: Less stuff, more happiness http://www.ted.com Writer and designer Graham Hill asks: Can having less stuff, in less room, lead to more happiness? He makes the case for taking up less...