- Producer19/10/2016Always-everywhere-internet from spaceLast week I had an interview for a government-issued research on connectivity in the digital age. Great questions and discussions about where connectivity – as in the smartphone – would be heading in the next say 10 years.So we talked about 5G...
- 16/08/2016Feel free to Join our VoIP network to exchange ideas and meet fellow industry peersVoIP Termination and OriginationVoIP Termination and Origination VoIP is the future of Telecommunications. Wholesale VoIP, TDM carriers, and anyone related to the Telecom industry may join our group to discuss opportunities, exchange ideas and meet fellow industry
- 16/08/2016Should you purchase wholesale VoIP from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 VoIP provider? And what are the pros vs cons?www.linkedin.com When looking to buy wholesale VoIP there are many factors to consider. Many companies first consideration is the cost of the minutes themselves as this is a good gauge to determine the size of...
- Producer03/07/2016Should voice calls make a come-back? The place of voice calls in our working livesLet's start with the shock. The other day my land line rang. I almost jumped out of my skin. My first thought was that there was a family emergency. Who else would call without an appointment during the...
Comments04/07/2016 #1 Mary White@Dorothy Dalton I think that voice calls in a moderate way will have a come back definitely. I think that now we need a previous email with info and notifying that the sender is going to call or asking for a date to have a conference, it is important to follow up those emails but in a way you get to the meeting without exchanging too much of them. I think it is still important to hear the other person's voice, it feels more trustworthy.
- 28/04/2016Curious what everyone else thinks of this. Is 5G just around the corner or still a pipe dream?Comcast Thinks it Has the Tools to Make "5G Work" | Androidheadlines.comwww.androidheadlines.com Right now, the beginning of the incentive spectrum auction for 600MHz spectrum is underway. With the TV broadcasters auctioning off their spectrum to the...
- 18/04/2016Hi to all, I am new to the website and am keen to connect with telecommunications professionals.
To introduce myself; my name is Joe Bignell and I work at RIZE Worldwide who are a telco/IT specialist recruitment organisation. I am actively looking for a number of skill sets to work across Europe in various clients.
Instead of bombarding a group I have just joined and giving the wrong impression, am I in the right place?
- 25/03/2016JOB HUNTING: I'm connecting with everyone I know in order to network effectively to find a new position. Even if you don't know of a specific open position, you can still help by sharing this message with your Network.
My business acumen stems from 35+ years in various management, engineering and consulting positions. I have enjoyed a successful track record in telecommunications but am willing to branch out to other industries. I can relocate anywhere in the U.S.
I would be grateful for any job leads however, I am also very appreciative of helping share this in your network!
- 01/03/2016Mariana & Yoleida from our Madrid team have successfully placed a Charging & Billing Project Manager in Ericcson, Rwanda. Ericsson's 5G field trial achieves peak downlink throughput over 25Gbps: http://www.cellular-news.com/story/Technology/68565.php?s=h&utm_source=Placement Mariana&utm_medium=LinkedIn post&utm_campaign=Ericsson
Do you want to be a part of the 5G journey? Take a look at our most recent projects: http://www.firstpointgroup.com/jobs/