- 03/12/2016"pressure is a privilege and champions adjust." Billie Jean KingBillie Jean King: Pressure is a Privilege and Other Lessons in Business and in Life Sports icon Billie Jean Kind shares the common sense and inspirational life lessons she learned leading up to and after the historic match-up that apply to...
Comments03/12/2016 #3 Jared Wiese#1 One of the best on Billie I've ever seen...
"You never know how much someone gonna touch your life; how you're gonna touch somebody else's life... That's why we have to stay alert through life!"
WAIT... That sounds like beBee! ;)
Thanks for tagging me, John. Game on, 🐝s........
- 02/12/2016How To Fix Your Forehand: Step 2 - Fix It With Progressions In this video I show you the second step necessary to fix your forehand. The first step is to identify the technical problem you have and I showed you a pro...
- 30/11/2016How To Fix Your Forehand: Step 1 - Identify The Problem To fix your tennis forehand you first need to identify the technical problem you have. In this video I show you a case-study of a student of mine who is a...
- Producer12/11/2016Vamossssssssssssss! English & EspañolEn Español abajo. In spanish below.Rafael Nadal has always been a gladiator that inspires me. "Vamos ! " has always been his battle cry and way of self-motivation to always get what seems to be impossible. Impossible is nothing. These are the keys...
Comments13/11/2016 #38 Michele WilliamsOrganizational Identity: What is Central, Enduring and Distinctive about beBee?
"These are the keys and attitude that are making beBee unique:
Listen to our community.
Make the professional world more open and connected
A rapidly evolving system
Focused on connecting professionals around the world
Positive thinking and action
Professional relationships through passions"
-Thank you, @Javier beBee
- 08/11/2016When the election results are coming in tonight, I will be in my own world. Literally, inside a bubble, playing tennis, and then drinking beer with my buddies in the clubhouse. I can't think of a better way to spend the evening.
- 07/11/2016Tennis Grips: Finding Your Backhand Grip A typical tennis grips problem is not finding your backhand grip. In this video OTI Instructor Gregg le Sueur shows you a very simple and effective way to...
- Producer09/10/2016THE HIVE - beBeeThe Hive Welcome to the hive ! Join the hive !Be a bee, build your hive !beBee is the next big thing in professional social networking. Our mission is to create a professional world that is more open and connected. beBee is disrupting professional...
Comments03/11/2016 #9 Mohammed SultanbeBee mission statement makes a reference of a successful and exciting company that have true values not just concepts because you say it and , live it and your name is identified by it @ Javier beBee.You will find all bees proud of what you have done and are also willing to talk about the future of beBee.It's a wonderful tradition and a true guidance to stick everything together,the hives,the bees and the process.The mission statement provides the focus and the fuel and gives all bees a "purpose" to be Successful and Professional Persons.What's also surprising about the mission statement is that; it gets us down where we want to be positioned in the world of professional media and gives us the passion to"try harder". beBee is the next big thing in professional social networking.
- Producer08/10/2016Tennis Warm-Up and Cool-Down to Prevent InjuryThese dynamic stretches take only 10 minutes to warm up and 9 to cool down - worth the time to prevent tennis injury! Watch and do the exercises, with Pete Egoscue guiding as you go. Pete says, "If you can conceive of an activity, your body is...
- Producer29/09/2016How Stan Wawrinka Won the US OpenThe 2016 US Open was a thrill ride that ended up with surprising results on both the men’s and women’s sides. While Angelique Kerber winning on the women’s side was a little surprising, the fact that Stan Wawrinka triumphed over Novak Djokovic on...
- 24/04/2016One of my favorite quotes regarding that word COMMITMENT . . . from one of the greatest tennis champions of all time.