- Producer01/12/20164 Non-Surgical Treatments for Knee PainYou may find yourself with knee pain while engaging in activities such as walking, running, kneeling, and sports activities such as basketball or golf. If you are struggling to complete these activities without knee pain, a visit to an...
Comments02/12/2016 #3 Jared Wiese#2 Here's the hive (group here on beBee) I created:
... I'm sharing your post there now!
A quick intro:
A more thorough one:
- 24/11/201622 November 2016 by John Elder
It's Thanksgiving week! Come Thursday, many of us will be gathered around our table stuffing our faces with incredible food while surrounded by friends and family. It's a time to gratefully reflect on all that we so gratefully have, while creating memories and establishing family traditions that will carry on for generations to come.
But, unfortunately, Thanksgiving isn't alleuphoric all the time. For countless readers, Thursday will include pain. Physical pain. Their knee pain will rear its head because they've stood in the kitchen too long preparing the amazing meal. As a result, they'll have to sit down to alleviate their pain. For others, sitting around the table will cause their back to flare up, and they'll need to get up and move around in order to loosen things up.
Many will experience this up-and-down pattern throughout their day. But I wonder if they'll truly realize what's happening when they sit down or stand up in order to positively impact their symptom. What's actually happening, whether they fully understand it or not, is that their body is telling them exactly what needs to happen, what needs to change, in order to be pain free. Their conditionhasn't changed when they sit down or stand up--they're still bone-on-bone in their knee, for example--their positionchanged.
When clients tell me about their pain, I get excited! I'm not excited that they're inpain. I get excited about the opportunity they have to learn about their body and their condition. I get excited when they're able to connect the posture-pain dots and link standing or sitting too long to their pain. Even more importantly, I get excited when they realize that changing their position is what leads to changing their condition.
What's truly exciting for me is the story they'll be able to tell their friends and family. They'll share with them how they prevented surgery when they were told it was imminent. They'll be able to tellGiving Thanks for Your Painegoscue.com It's Thanksgiving week! Come Thursday, many of us will be gathered around our table stuffing our faces with incredible food while surrounded by...
- 19/11/2016EGOSCUE - EXERCISES FOR FOOT AND ANKLE PAIN
From the owners of the Egoscue Clinic in Austin, Texas, here are three exercises you can use if you are suffering from foot or ankle pain. Try them out and then give us feedback, we'd love to hear from you at Austin@Egoscue.com!Egoscue - Exercises for Foot and Ankle Pain From the owners of the Egoscue Clinic in Austin, Texas, here are three exercises you can use if you are suffering from foot or ankle pain. Try them out and...
- 01/11/2016PAIN IS NOT PERMANENT ► Motivational Video Motivational Video Thanks for watching & i hope you guys inspired! ☛SUBSCRIBE for more! ► http://bit.ly/1hD9KNd ☛Check out my soccer freestyle channel:...
- 20/10/2016Great feedback about health and fitness from real people not science.What 10,000 people can teach you about health and fitness. An inside look at our latest fitness survey results.www.precisionnutrition.com What are the most common issues men and women struggle with when it comes to getting healthy and fit? This article explores our...
- Producer08/10/2016Tennis Warm-Up and Cool-Down to Prevent InjuryThese dynamic stretches take only 10 minutes to warm up and 9 to cool down - worth the time to prevent tennis injury! Watch and do the exercises, with Pete Egoscue guiding as you go. Pete says, "If you can conceive of an activity, your body is...
- Got Back Pain When Sleeping? Here’s How to Fix It (In Pictures)
by Alexander Heyne from his site, modernhealthmonk.com:Got Back Pain When Sleeping? Here's How to Fix It (In Pictures)modernhealthmonk.com How To Fix Back Pain When Sleeping Why is it that kids (or people who don't seem to have back problems) can sleep in the strangest, most bizarre positions, but never seem to have any pain? How is...
- The Truth Behind Lower Back Pain – The Ultimate Back Pain Guide (Part 3 of 3)
by Alexander Heyne from his site, modernhealthmonk.com:The Truth Behind Lower Back Pain - The Ultimate Back Pain Guide (Part 2)modernhealthmonk.com *** This Post is Part of a Multi-Series on How To Fix Your Back Pain Forever. For immediate relief, read this post (it actually works). To Read Part one (Why Cavemen Don't Have Back Pain) Click...
- Why Cavemen Never Had Back Pain- The Ultimate Back Pain Guide (Part 2 of 3)
by Alexander Heyne from his site, modernhealthmonk.com:
(Part 1 was "4 (Rarely Used) Things You Can Do Right Now for Immediate Lower Back Pain Relief".)Why Cavemen Never Had Back Pain- The Ultimate Back Pain Guide (Part 1)modernhealthmonk.com [ Side note: this is part 2 of a 3 part back pain series. If you need immediate relief visit part 1 which shows you proven techniques that work quickly. ] *** I have permanently fixed the vast...
- 4 (Rarely Used) Things You Can Do Right Now for Immediate Lower Back Pain Reliefmodernhealthmonk.com NOTE: Please use this information at your own risk. If you have a serious back issue do NOT do these and go see your doctor. Around my early 20's I got my first real desk job. I worked in a high...
Comments04/10/2016 #3 Jared Wiese4 Immediate Back Pain Fixes - For People with Desk Jobs!
by Alexander Heyne from his site, modernhealthmonk.com!
I can vouch for "#1 Egoscue Method" in this share, having used it often.
Check out other great articles and shares like this in The Egoscue Method hive/group:
If you would like to read my future articles and shares, please Follow me or check them out:
My articles: https://www.bebee.com/@jaredwiese
My shares: https://www.bebee.com/bee/jaredwiese?t=posts03/10/2016 #2 Jared Wiese#1 Mine just did! I can't take credit for explaining it much yet. But I'd focus on the Egoscue Method, with which I've had great luck. Have never seen this combo and will be doing tonight. Author, Alexander Heyne, has this in 3 parts. I will be getting it all out there!
In this link I shared/buzzed, jump down to 4 Things You Can do Right Now For Lower Back Pain Relief - #1 Egoscue Method. 4 pages to print out :)
Keep in mind my hive for next time:
- ProducerThe Best Way to Prevent and Heal Chronic PainFollowing is an excerpt from Pete Egoscue's "#1 Move to Do for a Pain-Free Body" post and video, with my key points, comments and testimonial in bold. How I Know This WorksThe parts about the foot not pointing forward contributing to knee pain are...
- Producer01/10/2016STARTING TODAY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN PAINThis statement refers to a method for removing chronic pain. It comes from Pete Egoscue's book, Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain. It's about The Egoscue Method. A method that works! (See the hive for more...
Comments23/10/2016 #6 Jared Wiese#5 ALLISON, I am so excited for you! The book does not disappoint. It really does give YOU simple movements for eliminating chronic pain without drugs, surgery, or expensive physical therapy and manipulations.
I've read and personally heard stories of people getting surgery and so being in pain!23/10/2016 #5 Allison ObrienI am si excited to check out this book! My husband had been dealing with severe chronic pain for years that has been unsuccessfully managed with high doses of different narcotic medications. He went through a life threatening experience about 5 years ago when his pain management doctor was transitioning him from fentanyl to methadone. The methadone has caused an increase in as well as the addition of numerous health issues for Christopher over the past years as well! I am always keeping my eyes out for anything that could possibly be an effective alternative to his current pain management medications which in truth, are not managing his chronic pain at all and! The benefits of the various high doses of pain medications Christopher has been prescribed over the past several years, in my opinion, absolutely have not out-weighed the increasingly severe side effects that have caused! I am grateful to have found this book and look forward to reading it! I am also glad to have found this hive that will hopefully give me the opportunity to make some amazing new connections!