- 24/10/201610 of the oldest and largest trees in the world - Outdoor Revivalm.outdoorrevival.com Trees have been around for millions of years and are the extremely important to almost all animal life on Earth, as they produce oxygen for us to...
- Producer14/10/2016How To Add Value To Your Network: Make IntroductionsWhile networking on social media, you've connected with multiple people. In my opinion, your goal should be to turn these "connections" into "relationships." One way to do this is by being a connector. When you see that two of your colleagues can...
- Producer07/10/2016Learn more so you won't fossilizeI'd never done this before. I was interviewing for a new role, and was supposed to interview with the person who best knew the role - not the person who the role reported to, or the COO of the company. The person I was interviewing with was the...
Comments09/10/2016 #5 Janet LentzGreat post about staying current. No one enjoys learning new software or new ways of doing things, but I have found that embracing change and running with it is a good strategy. Often it is for the better. I like the comment about looking ahead at what might be needed in the future.07/10/2016 #1 Joyce RedlonThank you Brandon. Your attitude is mine as well. I have been with a wonderful company for 20 years and am happy with my job. Even so , I went back to school and finished my degree in Consumer Science & Merchandising just five years ago. In addition to my "day job" I market and resell on my own website as well as other eCommerce platforms. Never stagnate, always learning, keep doing something new!
- Producer03/10/2016Stop Second-Guessing Your Decisions Do you find yourself revisiting every decision you make, agonizing over whether it really was the right one? While everyone has doubts, second-guessing yourself too often can affect your leadership— and the perception of your leadership among...
- Producer30/09/2016The Best Way to Solve Recurring Work Problems Problems at work tend to be repetitive. No one complains because their boss was angry one time or a colleague failed to pitch in once. The next time you’re in a familiar noxious work setting where someone is doing the same thing as usual, try...
- Producer30/09/2016Interviews are Auditions!Job seekers from all walks of life can benefit greatly by modeling interview preparation techniques, much like a professional musician's audition preparation.When facing an audition, the finest musicians find success when training transcends time...
- 29/09/201638 Quotes on Change to Motivate You to Change Your Life Todayintentionalemployee.com Reading quotes on change can help motivate you to take the actions to change your life. Don't be fooled though, actions are what...
- Producer21/09/2016When Taking a Risk Is Safer Than the Status Quo Most of us consider ourselves to be risk averse, but what we consider “safe” behavior often contains much more uncertainty than we suspect. That’s because safety generally involves consistency of a condition — whether that’s job security, a...
- Producer16/09/2016VULTURES' PLIGHT!I have seen how vultures catch its prey I noticed these creatures with utter dismay Little creatures are in flurry To save themselves from severe acrimony None appeared to save them from mundane design Where survivalists for the...
- Producer13/09/2016When it's for growth thinkers just welcome it and change makers add value to happen.Change occurs and is an unstoppable phenomenon..Like time Change occurs and is an unstoppable phenomenon and Thinkers take an opportunity to grind their thoughts generating content of nectar in form of ideas, further the implementations of correct...
- 01/09/2016Revolutionary Lamp That Runs on Saltwatergrendz.com Meet Aisa Mijeno, a Filipina architect and scientist who invented a revolutionary lamp that runs on a glass of saltwater instead of batteries. Her vision in creating the SALt (Sustainable Alternative Lighting) lamp was to “light up the rest of the...
- 15/08/2016Win FREE Life-coaching via Skype/Phone/Voip.
Sponsored by TrueTalks.
Personal-Career-Business development - #Life-skills, #Thinking-skill, #Creative-skill
- Producer11/07/2016VortexPower of thoughts stirs a creative forceOf patterns formed in the dynamics of fluidity .As they move towards a vortex in spaceStill malleable in their pliability.Random impression in the expressionUntil the next emanating thoughts give a shape unto...
Comments11/07/2016 #2 Ali AnaniI thank dear @Anees Zaidi for bringing this buzz to my attention. This post captured my attention from the first two lines:
Power of thoughts stirs a creative force
Of patterns formed in the dynamics of fluidity
This is a picturesque description and the fluidity under the power of thoughts is truly fluid. Thank you @Savvy Raj for being so ceative11/07/2016 #1 Anees ZaidiDear @Savvy Raj a beautiful painting and thoughtful words. 'Creations so unique. ...In no cell is design that's is duplicate'. A Divine creation. Even the simplest thing is unique. You have merged so many interests in you....painting, poetry, philosophy. Did you have chance to read @Ali Anani ' s today's post 'Merge to Emerge'. If not please read.
- Producer08/07/2016Terrorist(s), Please consider this the next time you have little man syndrome.As I read the news of another bombing, mass shooting, or hear of another suicide bomber; I do not think “WOW, this is a cause I should look into!” Instead I think, how stupid was that? Acts of violence are simply carried out because...
Comments09/07/2016 #2 Jason AttarIf you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;
If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same:.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,
And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!
by Rudyard Kipling08/07/2016 #1 Jim MurrayYou had me at "Acts of violence are simply carried out because of selfishness, greed, stupidity, and ignorance" . That is the second time today I have heard that from people who have obviously thought it through. The only problem I see is that if someone in does posses all those qualities, are they even capable of hearing the message? I hope they are.
- Producer26/06/2016The Seedless LoveMy dear friend @Anees Zaid I commented on my post I Love You- What Does it Mean? By writing "A wonderful observation dear @Ali Anani- 'Values have seeds that need to spread.' Nature has given a life time opportunity to everyone of us to decorate...
- Producer15/06/2016This IS beBee After Dark's Summer Blockbuster Party's Special Guest Werner Erhard Leads Us To The Place Nobody Wants To GoWhile doing research for THIS IS beBee After Dark's Summer Blockbuster party I spent a lot of time reviewing featured guest Werner Erhard's body of work. While many of his quotes were well received by guests, I came across one in particular that...
Comments15/06/2016 #1 Praveen Raj GullepalliMany have indeed gone to that place and dwelt there in silence to realize something. Through the vanquishing of the self and the discarding of wisdom picked off the shelf :) Many have spoken that we are "nothings'' with ''everything'' right inside us. So looking at oneself as Mr.Nothing who has everything right inside engenders gratitude, love, compassion, sacrifice and tolerance. But if one were to think of oneself as Mr.Everything then going by the same logic (in spite of the most vehement denial) one would actually have Nothing inside. And this attitude would engender pride, ego, greed, covetousness, jealousy and the rest of the deadly w/sins. The Nothingness beyond is pure consciousness pregnant with possibilities but a nihilist's Nothing is just oblivion or blissful ignorance.
- 14/06/2016Join this Hive in the journey of Inspiration, Mental acuity and authentic Transformation. Intelligence is the capacity to learn. Ever wonder why Bees are very intelligent? Its because Thinking-skill is 'Relevant' to all Bees in every Hive. Bees don't sting for fun. They're also not stingy, Bees 'Share'. Let's engage more in Thinking.
- Producer12/06/2016Ideology, Justification, Emotion, Awareness, Integrity.This short no-nonsense article is on www.linkedin.com where it received thousands of views. ''For anyone to think they can end something they didn't create is foolish. Perhaps a pathological...
Thinking & Life skills (Learn, know, grow)~ 100 buzzes
This Hive is about: (1.) LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT: Inquiry, Introspection, Creativity, Imagination, Exploration, Experiential; (2.) LIFE SKILLS: Logic/Reasoning, Philosophy, Psychology, Arts, Science, Neuroscience applications, Awareness of emotion, Soft skill (Life, business and relationships coaching/facilitation)