- Producer29/07/2016- just realized ... - 26 -| there | She said he said he feels himself so l o n e l yhe send her a videolink of a couple dancingShe said she had not known he was this much banal,she said.4 decades of being marriedwith the wrong one,...
Comments30/07/2016 #9 Tiina Holliseriously
I am grateful for what you wrote about me. Thank you. One rarely gets such pearls.
" @Tiina Holli yes. You are a genius with words; which you also use more efficiently than anyone I know "
when I said to you there at Henri's Art-marketing -parlour that
Conflicts usually are based on misunderstandings.
Conflicts can also be based on mutual understanding about too small food supplies.
Thank you Gerry.29/07/2016 #6 Gerald Hecht@Tiina Holli I t never happened to me before...and in New Orleans?! I could tell he probably just graduated the police academy, lol; he didn't arrest me; but he (trying not to laugh) told me "to move along" and as an afterthought, asked me if I had a place to stay? Then, (my face still a mask of disbelief) he asked me if I knew where to apply for license... I WAS JACKSON SQUARE for cryin' out loud #429/07/2016 #3 Gerald Hecht@Tiina Holli thank you, just got back and saw this, I know it's later up and across where are you; this is how...and umm I am definitely going to visit the "What is it and how do you market it...especially since today was the first time that I was actually told (even though Ive known the "theory" for several years) that in New Orleans, you can't market it with an open guitar case unless you have paid the license fee #229/07/2016 #2 Tiina Holli#1.... and the tragic is, if 40 years passes living in a lie. Thank you for coming to read it, appreciated @Henri Galvão.
Henri came from his today's interesting own blog post called
" What is (not) art (and the challenges of marketing it)? "
where we are talking the issue of How to market art / what doers it mean to be an artist ?
with @Gerald Hecht and @CityVP Manjit
Welcome : )
- Producer06/07/2016- just realized ... - 25 -| shoe sales depart men |yes thank youi would love to come barefootedi would !The Earth awaitsand so do youask with a broken voicenot to trample on youwith big heavy trekking shoesI am walking around the worldThis Man's WorldSelling Shoes To Wearto...
- Producer20/06/2016- just realized ... - 24 -| ataraxia |The old woman had been pissed off with her landlord for too many summers.Every year for decades she had returned to this modest cottage in the country, to enjoy the solitude, the peace and quiet of the nature, and the fresh air. Each...
- Producer18/06/2016- just realized ... - 23 -| closure | One day climate change finally got to her.For the hundredth time, after heavy rains during the night, she was shoveling the flood water in the basement into an old and buckled army left over bucket, when she suddenly said out loud,...
- Producer13/06/2016- just realized ... - 22 -| boy on a dolphin |Sophia Loren & Tonis Maroudas : S 'agapó _____________________________________________ [ Note : The writing below here is copied from YouTube channel : https://youtu.be/l_DTwzA1HfM which has 12.06.2016 6062 views...
- Producer08/06/2016- just realized ... - 21 -| rebelliousness and discipline |What does it mean to be a rebel ? What is real rebelliousness ? What if a child is brought up in a disciplined manner to become a rebel ? What if a child is brought up in a disciplined manner to be a rebel ? What is...
Comments11/06/2016 #1 Kym DolcimascoloTiina - WhooooHooooooooo ... for me it went like this: brought up in a disciplined manner to be a not-rebel follower ... became a rebel ... then followed rebels ... then rebelled against the rebels ... then an independent rebel ... then became a rebel against myself... then a rebel against my artificial self who didn't even know what she was rebelling against any more ... now don't give a damn if I rebel or not ... so I think now I am really a rebel. LOL ... and the saga will continue I am sure.
- Producer08/06/2016- just realized ... -20 -| kapinallisuus ja kurinalaisuus |Mitä merkitsee olla kapinallinen ?Mitä on todellinen kapinallisuus ?Mitä jos lapsi on kurinalaisesti kasvatettu kapinalliseksi ?Mitä jos lapsi on kurinalaisesti kasvatettu olemaan kapinallinen ?Mikä on...
- Producer06/06/2016- just realized ... -19 -| nu(u)kahtaa niille sijoilleen | As if someone had closed the balcony door, silently adjusted the blinds for the night, turned off the lights and tiptoed out of the room. I knew it was you, and slowly sliding I love you for a moment even more. ...
Comments09/06/2016 #16 Tiina HolliOld story. It's this one again I know yep but I like this. It tells all. A man standing in the sun fishing in a slow manner on a bridge. Busy & successful & important man drives by, sees him and says: " Hello there, you could do that in so much more efficient way, get more fish, drive to town, sell all the fish you get, earn a lot of money, make smart investments, get more money and do what ever you wish with that money ! Just think about it ! What would you most like to do in this world ? " The fishing man slowly turns to him and answers : " Stand here on the bridge in the sun fishing. "09/06/2016 #14 Tiina Holli#13 absolutely correct, rational and logical thinking but donno that much about that wise portion ... LOL Anyway, the main point you are having fun, so maybe you are in fact on holiday when working and vice versa. One of those ... Am the opposite. Of anything you mention so don't even try haha
- Producer06/05/2016- just realized ... - 18 - | 7 easy steps to unlock your dungeon and start walking on your own true path doing your own true shit | Do you sometimes feel like something is not quite right in your life ? This is not as rare as you might think. In fact most of us...
- Producer28/04/2016- just realized ... - 17 -| studio renting tips for artists | Planning to rent a temporary studio to accomplish your artistic plan in a time window ? Be prepared to face some characteristic details : 1 you pay them rent for 30 days. 2 before you are in, they...
Comments31/05/2016 #2 Tiina HolliHi Chas, @Chas Wyatt, yep, I admit I sometimes write directly from my own personal experience and this might have been one of those times. Yes. And even one of the most fresh incidents to be added to my memoirs. Your working space renting stories reminded me of other occcasions too ... hmmmm ... I might let my mind in that ( well ) hidden area of my past and let something spill out of there and it usually ends up in some written format to an occasional blog post.
About comparing #1 which is " more comfortable having a space where I live, than a space I commute to " : I also have tried these both, and I found out that I need some fresh air between sleeping and working periods, so if I work where I sleep, I should run around the house once or twice and come back in and you know what, the coffee tastes better.14/05/2016 #1 Chas Wyatt@Tiina Holli, was this from your personal experience? I once rented a studio in a basement with flourescent lights and the landlords were nice enough(except for their occasional boisterous arguments about money issues from above), but, the atmosphere for creating art was terrible. I also rented a space in a large old home with huge bay windows and lots of light with hardwood floors and it was great, except for when they obtained a psychotic guard dog( which they got rid of after it bit his girlfriend). I also rented a space in one of those fabricated multi-artist facilities. In the area I live in 'Creative Spaces' come at a premium and in the long run it would be better to buy property than rent space. Every person is different, but, I'm more comfortable having a space where I live, than a space I commute to.
- Producer28/04/2016- just realized ... - 16 -| untranslatable me | me me me me me me me me = we in Finnish me- merkitä merkityksessä merkintä ( " Paras merkittää tämä polkupyörä = kaiverruttaa = teettää turvamerkintä. " ) merkitä merkityksessä merkitys 1 ( " Mitäs tämä...
- Producer- just realized ... - 15 -| it is good for you | Eat it - or eat it and weep What if all the children in this world were programmed differently from the beginning ? What if they were told day after day, meal after meal : You will eat this meat now, or as a...
- Producer- just realized ... - 14 -| a talkative procedure |A Do you really mean this ? B Yes I do. A Really really ? B Yes. A - [ ]A ... but that means ... B - A - [ ]A ... and this is irreversible ? B ...
- Producer- just realized ... - 13 -| paljonpuhuva menettely | A Tarkoitatko tätä todella ? B Tarkoitan. A Todella todella ? B Kyllä. A - [ ] A ... mutta silloinhan ... B -A -[ ]A ... ja tämä on...
- Producer22/04/2016- just realized ... - 12 -| About coffee ... | in English | A ( over-RPM speeding talking fast and loud, breaking smashing ) B ( stops and stares at A ) Have you taken some dope ? A NO I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY DOPE HOW SO TAKEN SOME DOPE WHATWHATWHAT ...
Comments12/06/2016 #1 Tiina HolliIf coffee was invented today, it would get categorized as the most powerful drug there is, ever, and most harmful to humans ... and it would be sold only by official recipe with many stamps and by showing your passport and possible some other biological identification methods too, and distributed only in small dozes ... and the price would be huuuge -----
I copied this comment of mine from the Finnish version of this post ...
- just realized ... - 11 -
| About coffee ... | in Finnish |
A ( käy ylikierroksilla hosuu puhuu nopeasti ja kovaa, rikkoo survoo )
B ( pysähtyy ja jää tuijottamaan A:ta )
Ooksä ottanu jotain ainetta ?
A EN OO OTTANU MITÄÄN AINETTA MITEN NIIN OON OTTANU JOTAIN AINETTA
B jumalauta ... sä oot juonu kahvia
- Producer22/04/2016- just realized ... - 11 -| About coffee ... | in Finnish | A ( käy ylikierroksilla hosuu puhuu nopeasti ja kovaa, rikkoo survoo ) B ( pysähtyy ja jää tuijottamaan A:ta ) Ooksä ottanu jotain ainetta ? A EN OO OTTANU MITÄÄN AINETTA MITEN NIIN OON...
Comments12/06/2016 #5 Tiina HolliThis post is translated in English here :
- just realized ... - 12 -
| About coffee ... | in English |
A ( over-RPM speeding talking fast and loud, breaking smashing )
B ( stops and stares at A )
Have you taken some dope ?
A NO I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY DOPE HOW SO TAKEN SOME DOPE WHATWHATWHAT
B goddamnit ... you´ve been drinking coffee23/04/2016 #4 Tiina HolliIf coffee was invented today, it would get categorized as the most powerful drug there is, ever, and most harmful to humans ... and it would be sold only by official recipe with many stamps and by showing your passport and possible some other biological identification methods too, and distributed only in small dozes ... and the price would be huuuge
- Producer18/04/2016- just realized ... - 10 -| Self-determination | the ability or right to make one's own decisions without interference from others. what is the difference between reacting, acting, ...
Comments17/06/2016 #3 Tiina HolliMet some cool people here in Li : @Lisa Gallagher and @Rebel Brown,
and a REALLY cool song by Liat : Saddle up
How did I happen to find this ---s a w in d back and forth in my mind now --- song ??
See the conversation in Rebel's new hive Beakout women
--- let me introduce to you : our @Gerald Hecht here is the COUSIN OF LIAT !!!
Read more about that :
the Liat YouTube -buzz is over here https://www.bebee.com/content/611185/590581?c=116523
- Producer17/04/2016- just realized ... - 9 -| define yourself |You are the most knowledgeable and informed individual of only one thing on this Earth : you and your own life. You are the best information source of your own actions and reactions during your lifespan. It is logical to...
Comments17/04/2016 #8 Tiina Holli#7 Sometimes these Theaters of Life can continue into old age with everybody else around quite aware of the total self-denial that a certain person leads his or her life, but - it is their lives, so ... what to do ... ? Not much to do. If one is not a Koan Master, it is not likely one is able to give succesful wake up calls without too much interference in the whole environment - and vacillation on a carrier wave can be fatal - ref. tsunami domino effect ... and it might always come back to the source of the interference ... So thus the advice " Live and let live ". But one can play around and sometimes throw baskets with the balls even. So thus the advice " If even one ... ". I am being cryptic because it is my role here.17/04/2016 #7 Álvaro BeltránI believe not so many people really know themselves. We tend to idealize and underestimate ourselves, depending on nature and mood. Most people just need to face a problem or an argument with someone to realize that they are not as they thought, for better or for worse.17/04/2016 #5 Zack ThornSomething for people to keep in mind when they go to the doctor and blindly put their life in the doctors hands.
Come to think of it, this applies even more to anyone foolish enough to place their trust in a psychiatrist.
I better quit there or people might think I'm a cynic. But..............
- Tiina Hölli in beBee Publisher " Honey Producer " :
N E W S - Ti i n a H ö l l i -
| Tiina Hölli - i like - Collection - i like |
- a selection of artists and phenomenons.
Starting March 13, 2016
Tiina Hölli's blog - i like - collection - i like -
is published on beBee Publisher
content from Tiina Hölli : - collection -
Tiina Hölli : - just realized ... -
Starting March 14, 2016
Tiina Hölli's blog - just realized ... -
is published on beBee Publisher
content from Tiina Hölli : Writer
Tiina Hölli in beBee Publisher :
- Producer- just realized ... - 8 -| calibration |A Does she realize how you love her ? B I don't think so. A But even so, who would throw away a chance to be loved this deeply ? B ooh - many ! oh so many ! you would not believe ! it is so easy to see wrongs in lovers and...
- Producer- just realized ... - 7 -| counselor | A So where is it ? B Where is what ? A Your happiness. Where is it. B huh ? A You said you went to look for it. So where is it ? B ööööh ... A Well did you find it or not ? B aahm ... not ... ? A oh...
- Producer- just realized ... - 6 - | ejection | one-man-shows ... I 've had it with those - they always say come, come with me and play ( b y - m y -sacretsecret- r u l e s )ssshhh- but I am not a Player I am not a ball - I am not a play - not at all I am not -p l a y e d- I A M T...
- Producer- just realized ... - 5 -| dropout | our images on paper 80 g / m² what is the weight of the soul ? on paper in perfect harmony [ I am dreaming of course ] sweet concoction - Sweet meltdown - life had not prepared us for this raw guts cooked in many broths mature to...
- Producer- just realized ... - 4 - | väliinputoaja |kuvamme paperilla 80 g / m² mikä on sielun paino ? paperilla sulassa sovussa [ I am dreaming of course ] makea keitos - sweet meltdown - elämä ei valmistanut meitä tähän raakaa vereslihaa monessa liemessä keitettynä kypsää kokemaan...
Comments15/04/2016 #3 Netta Virtanen#1 Fallen Between
our picture on paper
80 g / m²
how much does a soul weigh ?
Paper in perfect harmony [ I am dreaming of course ]
- sweet meltdown -
life didn't prepare us for this
raw freshly-wounded meat cooked in a broth
prepared to experience all
the melting pot heats up
a bitter spice comes from outside
- paper taste-
hot picture-sheet slips between my fingers
- iconic downfall -
so thin it is
as fine as
only subtle calibration remains to seperates us
you from me, me from you
such a tiny fine-tuning
quite thin and non-existent
so thin it is
- Producer- just realized ... - 3 - stands alonewhat a waste, she said to know there is another idiot just like me what was the good of it to know ? instead of one now two stands alone what is the good of it to know ? nobody wants me all those idiots one after another needed to prove...