- Producer12/10/2016Sweet Mustard Glazed Chicken ThighsPhoto: Sweet mustard glazed chicken thighs. Maple syrup and smoke make an interesting combination.There’s something amazing when you include maple syrup in a marinade. I make Thanksgiving turkey with a brine that includes some syrup and other...
- 17/09/2016Fresh Alaskan King Crab and Salmon Seafood Feast on the Inside Passage in Northern Alaska https://ExploreTraveler.com/
Fresca de Alaska de rey cangrejo y salmón Mariscos Fiesta en el Pasaje Interior de Alaska en el norte de https://ExploreTraveler.com
- Producer13/09/2016Beer Can Chickens on the Big Green Egg Ceramic CookerBeer can chicken with grilled squash and garlic bread.Each chicken is covered with a sweet-spicy dry rub, sitting on top of a half can of beer . . . In the first step, the cook gets to consume a half can of beer. What can be better?Then placed on...
Comments14/09/2016 #10 Lisa Gallagher#6 I'm glad you were able to find ways to get over your insomnia @Wayne Yoshida, it's hard to function as the day progresses when you can't sleep at night.
That's one of my problems, I tend to have stress replay over and over at night; so I stay on my pc and it stops for the time. I know that's not the answer though.
Hmm I drink one cup of coffee in the am, that shouldn't be an issue or could it be?
I do need to get back to the gym and I'm going to for sure, along with setting a set time to go to bed and get up. My Dr. told me it can be a slow process and even if I get up 15 mins earlier each morn, and go to bed 15 mins earlier until I'm falling asleep at the time I would really like to be, practice that.
Thanks for sharing, it's tough when you have insomnia, especially if you have to be on the run all the time!!13/09/2016 #6 Wayne Yoshida#5 Ah. I had that a while ago. For me, it was anxiety about my list of stuff to do, studying for exams and consuming too much coffee every day. One thing that really helped: I started writing down the things to do - and added a column for priority. It was loose -- "need now," "need later," and "optional."
After a while, this stress about getting stuff done went away, and so did my need for the to do list. I gave up coffee, and also started walking/running or working out. Helps me sleep.
A few years ago, I had to do the opposite: Stay awake for 20 or more hours at a stretch (radio contesting). I would put myself on caffeine deprivation for at least a week before. Then consume coffee and cola drinks. That worked.
These days, my schedule is more normal. I average 7 hrs sleep each night, and my body clock wakes me up at 5:30 am each morning. That helps when I have to get up early to catch a plane. . .
- 08/09/2016A new recycling idea? Dining on "salvage"?Salvage Supperclub: An Innovative Dumpster Dinner Experiencewww.waste360.com To tackle the issue of food waste, the team of Salvage Supperclub hosts intimate dinners made of rescued food inside cleaned-out...
- Producer05/09/2016Persian Beef KebabsI am often inspired by what’s on sale or what’s in the “manager’s special” bin at the local supermarket. This morning, I saw two packages of filet mignon, a total of almost two pounds.Although I love simply grilling this cut with fresh garlic, I...
- 04/09/2016The cheapest form of health insurance ever. Eating plant-based whole foods.Forks Over Knives | The Filmwww.forksoverknives.com The feature film Forks Over Knives examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the degenerative diseases that afflict us can be controlled, or even reversed, by rejecting animal-based and processed foods. Check out Synopsis, Cast &...
- Producer29/08/2016MES BONNES ADRESSES À GOZO (MALTE): LA STANZA RESTAURANT & BARNous avions diné à La Stanza le 15 août. Nous avons tellement apprécié ce repas que nous avons décidé d’y revenir. L’occasion pour moi pour vous parler de cet endroit merveilleux… Lorsque nous arrivons à La Stanza, nous sommes tout de suite...
Comments29/08/2016 #2 Alexia Morantmerci de nous faire partager vos bonnes adresses! on est souvent à la recherche de bons plans lorsque l'on voyage ou que l'on prépare une escapade! c'est intéressant de découvrir l'avis d'autres personnes que les milliers d'avis poster sur trip-advisor qui se contredisent les uns les autres !!
- Producer25/08/20165 Spanish Food Blogs To Have On Your RadarWho doesn’t love a good meal? Whether it’s dining out with your friends at the best restaurants in town or taking an evening off to make an elaborate dish. No matter where you live, what you eat matters. With Spain being such a gastronomically...
- 25/08/2016Ruby red Cherries nature's sweet #superfood in Washington State https://ExploreTraveler.com/
dulce #superfood rubí cerezas rojas de la naturaleza en el estado de Washington https://ExploreTraveler.com/
- Producer24/08/2016BRUXELLES: LA VILLA LORRAINE & SON NOUVEAU TRAITEUR BY FABRICE COLLIGNONLa réputation et la qualité de la carte de la Villa Lorraine à Bruxelles n’est plus à faire. C’est dans le quartier Bascule-Molière que son nouveau traiteur propose un large choix de plats préparés et de pâtisseries. Et ceci tous les jours. Au...
- 23/08/2016My BBQ (Barbacoa) Hero Steven Raichlen - where does he go for BBQ?Steven Raichlen’s Favorite BBQ Restaurants in Americawww.thedailybeast.com We got best-selling author Steven Raichlen to share with us his favorite barbecue spots in the...
- 03/08/2016The perfection of Cheese making at Tillamook Cheese Factory in Oregon https://ExploreTraveler.com/
La perfección de la producción de queso en la fábrica de quesos Tillamook en Oregon https://ExploreTraveler.com/
- 03/08/2016Squeaky Cheese are bite-size Cheese Curds that squeak! Tillamook Cheese Factory in Oregon https://ExploreTraveler.com/
Queso chirriante son tamaño de un bocado queso semicurado que rechinan ! Fábrica de queso de Tillamook en Oregon https://ExploreTraveler.com/
- Producer17/07/201621 Delicious Things to Eat in Singapore and Where to Try ThemAnyone visiting Singapore? This is a serious food city so if you fly for food like we do, then you'll LOVE Singapore.Food plays a major sole in our trips so we came up with this guide of 21 Delicious Things to Eat in Singapore and Where to Try...
- 14/07/2016Grape Seeds, an ancient secret to Health and long life! https://ExploreTraveler.com/
Las semillas de uva, un antiguo secreto de la salud y una larga vida ! https://ExploreTraveler.com/
- Producer13/07/2016Lon..don....Lon..don...........las 2...aquí las 3..Con Londres no solo tenemos una hora de diferencia. Vivimos muy diferente, disfrutamos muy diferente, nos relacionamos muy diferente y comemos muy diferente. Aquí te dejo una muestra de comidas de unas visitas de tapitas en la calle de Londres. Lo...
- Producer03/07/2016Greek Bifteki with TzazikiBifteki is a fancy hamburger. Tzaziki is a yogurt-based sauce with dill and garlic, a refreshing change from any other burger condiment. I had this dish at a nearby Greek restaurant, and it was so good, I thought I’d make it on the...
Comments04/07/2016 #20 Wayne Yoshida#19 Yes, I think so. Here is a reference: https://books.google.com/books?id=FWKxatrLCjYC&pg=PA238&lpg=PA238&dq=kafta+kabob+Steven+Raichlen&source=bl&ots=El4Tz2sDxY&sig=DU2Jdudi3dKm3JDHRnegYLQWQoU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRqrKth9rNAhUQxWMKHaI9DYo4ChDoAQhMMAk#v=onepage&q=kafta%20kabob%20Steven%20Raichlen&f=false04/07/2016 #19 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#11 LOL Mint is a delicious weed. I planted some in my old house and it just spread everywhere!!! Plant mint in planters or indoors, ONLY!
FYI: The bifteki recipe sounds awfully similar to middle-eastern Kafta. Given Greece's proximity, I wonder if the two dishes have a common ancestor?
Bibimbap is like Ramen noodle dish to the extreme. The first time I had this dish it was served over rice, I must confess I prefer it on top of the noodles instead. It comes dished in a covered bowl and at first peek - that egg is raw. The lid traps in the heat and let's the entire dish steep for a bit. Ordered with a starter of pot stickers, all was set and ready after those were done . This dish is best enjoyed with Soju - more on that later. So what is in that bowl? Recipes and ingredients vary, and I understand to have it over noodles is of a rebellious tendency - but when in Korea Just eat- Don't fight. Beef - cow or ox, don't ask - just eat. Carrot jullienes, mushroom, garlic a bit of kimchi cabbage, a bit of stewed sea greens, some bean sprouts and spices ! Add spicy red pepper sauce to flavor! Eat and enjoy, until next time.
- Producer20/06/2016Travel and Tourism: Antwerp's Central Train Station At A GlanceThe splendid interior of Antwerp’s central train station: One of the most beautiful train stations in the world Travelling to different places around the world is entertaining, adventurous and exciting, which inspire many people to go on holidays...
- 31/01/2016Samgyeopsal is bacon dialled up to eleventeen. It is pronounced 'Sam come get ya sum' but really fast It is pork belly that is more meat than fat and the slices are nearly 1/4 inch thick. It is a common item to nearly every Korean restaurant that I have been in ( it is funny, but I can no longer spell that word at all, too many years of looking at PECTOPAH !) oddly, there are not many knives in Korea, or maybe they have learned not to trust Americans with them.
Find the full story here : http://bit.ly/1NKa8C7