- Producer21/10/2016Borghese Villa Gardens in RomeFAMILY TRAVEL ESCAPADESBorghese Villa Gardens in Rome, Italy lie adjacent to the historic center of the city. The hustle and bustle of the city as well as the heat make escaping the crowds and finding shade an attractive option. We just love...
- Producer19/10/2016Cape Town- One Of The Most Beautiful Cities In The World!!Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. A city of incredible natural beauty. With a cultural heritage, the city is nestled between the ocean and the mountain, with a national park at it's heart. Cape Town, also known as the...
Comments07/10/2016 #2 Sophie PerrinMerci @Anthony Tissot! Je dois bien avoir une photo du coucher de soleil au Café del Mar quelque part dans mon ordi. C'est vrai que c'est l'un des couchers de soleil les plus magiques que j'ai vu de toute ma vie, même si j'ai un cliché à Marseille qui n'est pas mal non plus dans son genre :)
Comments02/10/2016 #2 David B. GrinbergAwesome pic of you and your lovely wife (I assume), @Jim Cody. I just love Vegas, so much fun and energy -- plus those beautiful mountains. What's your favorite activity there? Remember, Jim, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas,,," Enjoy, my friend and buzz on!
- 01/10/2016Read and share my article on visiting the inside and outside of Hoover Dam, just minutes from Las Vegas.American Roads and Global Highwayswww.americanroads.net American Roads and Global Highways ...
- Producer29/09/2016The Madrid Neighbourhoods you will fall in love withMadrid is a really diverse city. You can find almost anything you need here, from parties to restaurants to markets and parks. There’s something for everyone, and there’s even a neighbourhood for everyone, it seems! I previously lived in the...
Comments11/10/2016 #16 Sara Mateos-Aparicio OrozcoVery nice @Alice Taylor! I also love Madrid, every area has its special vibe. Nevertheless, I would say that right now Chamberi has become a very fashionable place and, therefore, it's one of the most expensive neighborhoods, especially Ponzano Street. Actually, I live there and I was looking for a new flat to rent... It was impossible because they were amazingly expensive!01/10/2016 #13 Lisa GallagherExcellent write up with great photos @Alice Taylor. So many layers and they all look inviting! I live about 50 miles from a town (It's an Indian town) called Salamanca, Ny. My mom used to go there quite a bit to buy her cigarettes on reservations and she always pronounced it Salamanica LOL.30/09/2016 #12 James O'ConnellBrilliant, I absolutely love(d) Madrid. I just wish I'd read this before my trip there in July/August haha ..no, it was a great experience staying in and getting the feel of the different districts. Great people, great food, great time.
As it goes, it was on this trip that I actually first heard of beBee (' ' ,)
- Producer30/09/2016Some great beBee momentsAs you already know, beBee is adding galleries ( buzzes multi pictures ) and Carrousel multimedia ( pictures and videos). Meanwhile, I selected some great moments during the last months.I wanted to archive them here :)beBee's MissionTo create a...
Comments02/10/2016 #29 Larry BoyerWhat a great look back and look forward for beBee. I've certainly enjoyed seeing beBee grow and being a part of its growth. I love seeing how much fun you're having with it. Here's an idea for some more fun -
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7tpit_the-blues-brothers-king-bee_music01/10/2016 #21 Pedro GómezBreve pero intensa, asi es la historia de beBee, y lo mejor de esta historia está por escribir. Cuantas novedades nos esperan...y cuantos futuros usuarios hay por ahí que aún no saben que van a ser adictos a beBee....!!! Un futuro prometedor veo para todos, asi que vamos a por ello...vamooooossss !!!!! Saludos @Javier beBee01/10/2016 #17 Lisa Gallagher@Javier beBee, the photos tell such a beautiful story. Really enjoyed seeing all the pictures. I LOVE the picture of the plane with the wing out over the city, it looks magical. SO many exciting new features, can't wait! My favorite line: "An ultra fast platform - as Jamaican Sprinters" Now that's fast!! Kudos to all of you, such a great team with good leaders.01/10/2016 #14 Anonymous@Javier beBee que grandes novedades nos esperan! Lo que apuntas como "newties" es más que "exciting"
Ya puestos a pedir....
La comunicación, el story telling, es una herramienta poderosa para transmitir ideas.
El visual storytelling es más poderoso aún.
No recordamos palabras, recordamos imágenes y los sentimientos que nos producen las mismas.
Echale un vistazo a este trabajillo que hice algún tiempo.
No sé de que manera las mejoras por venir en beBee facilitarán poder contar historias de una manera más visual, más asimilable y que se grabe más profundamente. Fíjate que un post suele llamar más la atención por la imagen de cabecera que por el título, y una imagen bien relacionada al contenido facilita memorizar el mensaje dado, ergo el contenido.
Lo de Slideshare me parece grande en este sentido, lástima que pertenezca a la compe.
Al aire le digo por si le interesa
- 30/09/2016The first people took amazing pictures ... from their journeys :31 Vintage Photos From the Apollo Space Missionswww.travelandleisure.com Since 1968, when the Apollo 7 successfully entered low-Earth orbit, astronauts have been documenting their journeys on film. Below, a selection of the most stunning snapshots from mankind’s travels to...
- 28/09/2016We explore Prague in a day by walk, we have visited the main attractions, street market and beautiful birdgesOne Saturday in Prague Bruno and I (Mansoureh) got to explore one of the most beautiful cities in Europe during a weekend in summer. Prague looks like something out of Disney...
- Producer24/09/2016Trip To Augusta Georgia and The Hampton InnMy husband and I left on Thursday for Georgia. I realized as we drove that I am very OCD. I have this need to be in control even when it comes to driving. My husband drove from Pennsylvania to the West Virginia Welcome Center. I tried, I really...
Comments29/09/2016 #37 Karen Anne Kramer ~ CNN Women Leaders 2015#32 @Lisa Gallagher Oh wow! This brought back memories. I drove 35 foot moving truck with my old jeep towed. I was moving to another state. In the cab I had 2 kids, a parrot on my shoulder and 2 cats. I got tired and after sweating bullets driving over the mountains of New Mexico I drove into a Holiday Inn. I mean " I DROVE INTO THE INN." It was dark and I had pushed really hard for time. I never saw the metal overhang that I drove through and left it hanging on the ground. So glad it didn't come crashing down on my army surplus precious keep. I kept going . My parrot, Pacino, laughed his butt off. The kids slept.29/09/2016 #36 Phillip HubbellI always stayed at Holiday Inn properties in my business travels because the points never expire. It has been 4 years since I traveled on business but I still have free rooms. We haven't paid for a travel hotel since 1990. I usually drive and endure the criticism.29/09/2016 #35 Dale Masters#34 It can be. While my vehicle was an extended-bed truck with a back seat (double cab), the same principle applies. I remember driving during a hurricane. I was sent from the shop to pick up some items. When I got back, they were waiting for me so they could shut down the shop.
Driving home was SCARY.29/09/2016 #34 Lisa Gallagher#33 Did you used to drive a Semi @Dale Masters? After this long drive I mentioned to my husband that I don't envy the semi truck drivers and they don't get the recognition they deserve. Long hours, pay can vary and very stressful, tiring job. Not to mention many of our goods would never get from point A to point B without the Truck drivers. Just going through the mountains and seeing the run offs for truckers who may lose their breaks downhill on steep grades, scary!28/09/2016 #32 Lisa Gallagher#30 haha @Harvey Lloyd, I feel bad for you because your wife sounds a lot like me. I learned from this trip that I must stop. It's not fair to him because he's not a bad driver at all. I'm just not a good passenger. As @Ken Boddie suggested, maybe she can play on her phone, listen to music or even audio books to take her mind off the road? The link, priceless, that T-shirt was funny!! Thanks for the laugh. Great suggestion calling Hilton's customer service. Many of these properties are managed differently and I would think they have a standard they want to keep? Thanks for your comment and glad this amused you :))28/09/2016 #30 Harvey Lloyd@Lisa Gallagher,I was in stiches, your ride down sounded like our drives on long distances. I usually feel like i have a radio announcer calling every pass or flashing light. Just a suggestion, but i would hook up with Hilton's website and find a customer service email address. Let them know how indifferent folks were to your needs and the state of the room as one business person to another. I have had good success with this technique helping good companies find out about their far reaches.
Rock the OCD, we all got issues with far crazier labels. http://www.snarfdog.com/I-HAVE-CDO-ITS-LIKE-OCD-BUT-ALL-THE-LETTERS-ARE-IN-ALPHABETICAL-ORDER-AS-THEY-SHOULD-BE-T-SHIRT.html28/09/2016 #28 Lisa Gallagher#26 I agree @Renée Cormier. They already have trip advisor but search engines also can help to spread the word easily too via blogs. This hotel was the most in-different I've ever encountered. I might expect that from a Motel 6 (sorry Motel 6), but not Hilton brand hotels. I don't mean to sound snobby, I just like a clean room with a working A/C, especially when the temps are 90 plus degrees outside. :))28/09/2016 #27 Lisa Gallagher#24 haha @Karen Anne Kramer ~ CNN Women Leaders 2015, I've come to the conclusion I am OCD, my kids have been saying this for years. If we are going to have a club, we should make it fun. You know, wine, cheese and good music, the question is, whose in control? LOL!!27/09/2016 #22 Lisa Gallagher#16 @Ken Boddie, you are so right! I finally stopped being super vigilant on the road and pulled out my phone. I played on my phone and chilled to music (even fell asleep) which helped a lot. I'm sure he was more relaxed too, knowing I wasn't eye balling the road the entire time. Today, well- I wasn't so good. I need to go to the corner for a while haha
- 27/09/2016Si os gusta viajar os invito a que visitéis mi Instagram y veais mis aventuras alrededor del mundo :)Raisa Rebollar (@smiletraveler) • Instagram photos and videoswww.instagram.com Traveler 🌍 [Currently: Morocco] Dreamer Fearless 😎 Passionate about the challenges and difficulties...
Comments27/09/2016 #1 Javier beBee@Raisa Fernández Rebollar gracias ya te sigo ! Sería interesante que también las subas a beBee. En breve vamos a lanzar los buzzes multifoto que te van a permitir subir varias fotos de golpe y tener tus galerías y carrusel de video ! :-) ... aquí tienes las próximas funcionalidades https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/what-is-coming-next
- Producer27/09/2016Los 15 Edificios más originales del mundoExisten cientos de edificios distribuidos alrededor del mundo cuya originalidad es extraordinaria. Edificios con formas de piano, de pez, de robot etc…., hacen las delicias del visitante. A continuación te muestro los que probablemente sean los 15...
Comments27/09/2016 #14 Lisa Gallagher#13 Wow, from Wv-Tx- Madrid, how awesome! I hope one day you can visit WV, there is a lot to see. Pittsburgh isn't far from the area we traveled, maybe two hours? Thanks for sharing @Cepee Tabibian View more#13 Wow, from Wv-Tx- Madrid, how awesome! I hope one day you can visit WV, there is a lot to see. Pittsburgh isn't far from the area we traveled, maybe two hours? Thanks for sharing @Cepee Tabibian! Close
- 26/09/2016This picture was taken from a dock on Lady Bird Lake of the famous bats of South Congress Bridge on a recent trip to Austin, Texas. These bats put on their nightly aerial show from 8pm to 9pm during the months of March through November each year.