- 13/02/2017Welcome to Colorado, bees!Colorado Tourism: Awake This film was shot in Telluride, Downtown Fort Collins, New Belgium Brewery, Bridal Veil Falls, Great Sand Dunes National Park, Dunton Hot Springs and high...
- 10/02/2017This is a red telephone box in Cambridge.The red telephone boxes are classed as an iconic things from England.
- 08/02/2017Elafonissi, Crête
Une des plages les plus paradisiaques de l'île, le sable y prend des reflets roses à certains moments...magnifique!
- 08/02/2017This is a picture of Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.The poopies are in the moat of the tower to commemorate the start of World War 1.The poppies were sold and the profits went to charity.
- Producer04/02/2017Getting Perspective: The Power of a Change of SceneI hate January. Every year it's the same. The buzz of Christmas wears off. And by the time New Year's Eve rolls around, I already feel fed up and depressed. I'm one of the few people who never celebrates New Year's. I'd rather stay in, read a book,...
Comments04/02/2017 #1 David B. GrinbergNice buzz, Sandra! A few thoughts:
1) I'm likewise not huge fan of New Year's Eve. It's not that I dislike it per say, but I do think it's overrated. That is, unless you're one of many companies cashing in on such business, like the hospitality, entertainment, and food/beverage/alcohol industries.
2) Beautiful scenic photos. I've likewise found it reinvigorating to hit the road and get a change of scenery during some of the dreary winter months.
3) Last, but certainly not least, very cute kid!
- 04/02/2017Instagram photo by Virginiart • Jan 21, 2017 at 8:38pm UTCwww.instagram.com See this Instagram photo by @art.by.virginia • 66...
- 04/02/2017Marché de Rufisque, Sénégal
Des couleurs et de l'authenticité! Un magnifique pays que je vous invite à découvrir sans attendre!!
- 29/01/2017Couldn't find a spot with strong enough data speed to stream to be able to do a Live Buzz. So, here is the next best thing. Enjoy these views of the beach in the Dominican Republic. 😎Dominican Republic 360°
Comments29/01/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.wow, im melting
- 27/01/2017This is a view of the villages of Linton,Cambs and Hadstock,.You can see the churches in both villages.
- 27/01/2017Jamie Johnson photographs Irish traveller families | Daily Mail Onlinewww.dailymail.co.uk Photographer Jamie Johnson was given unprecedented access to the notoriously private Irish traveller commuity at the Ballinasloe Horse Fair and Festival in...
- 26/01/2017This is a view of Kings College Chapel in Cambridge.The picture was taken from Castle Mound,which is the only surviving part of Cambridge Castle.