- 27/04/2017Twitter Plans To Broadcast Live Video 24 Hours A Daywww.buzzfeed.com Always-on Twitter TV is on its way, Twitter COO and CFO Anthony Noto tells BuzzFeed...
- 26/04/2017My latest article on Inc. Have I mentioned lately that Twitter is a great place to promote your Producer posts? 😃John White on Twittertwitter.com “Twitter's stock jumps 10% after surprising growth in Q1. @juanblanco76 https://t.co/AJ5F6lU6xz via...
Comments26/04/2017 #3 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianNicely timed with the new myTweetPack that just went live at https://www.myTweetPack.com. There are so many changes and improvements that the videos we made two months ago are all obsolete. I deleted them and will start working on new ones next week.
We figured out how to get full API power from a log-in with Twitter. No more individual apps. No more need for cell phone numbers connected to accounts. Just click and go.
We also now run the membership system through PayPal, even if people don't have a PayPal account (assuming such exist). That provides an extra level of security to everyone. That also opens up the doors to monthly memberships as well as annual. It also allows us to offer Promo Codes and Volume Discount Codes..
We also worked out the kinks so now we can handle multi-lingual tweeting. @beBeeEmbassy has been tweeting @JuanImaz's Spanish and French tweets.
Interesting times ahead.26/04/2017 #2 AnonymousThank you @John White, MBA for sharing your very informative tweet-post, so relevant."Twitter reported having streamed more than 800 hours of live premium video content from a wide range of partners at over 450 events around the world reaching more 45-million viewers. Streaming video remains their top ad revenue performer"
- Producer11/04/2017What Can We learn from the "18 million Retweets for Free Wendy's Nuggets Guy"There are no rules and laws in social media. The only consistent thing about social media is that social media is consistently changing. There are no absolute statements in social media because the statement you make today could be wrong tomorrow...
Comments12/04/2017 #13 Lisa 🐝 GallagherThis is cool @Jeremy Miller, I haven't seen the tweet but I love the concept!! Hmm it gives me pause. I have a few brands in mind. I doubt I'd get the RT's like Carter did but it might be fun to try! You are correct, SM is constantly changing. I've been using it for years and it's hard to keep up at times.
- 07/04/2017My latest on Inc. What does it say about the future of Twitter when the co-founder of Twitter sells 30% of shares today? https://www.inc.com/john-white/twitter-co-founder-jumps-on-the-bandwagon-with-those-selling-their-shares.html
Comments07/04/2017 #6 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorThis is what happens when business models and people hidden agenda happens versus the great breakthrough the technology actually performed. It is the same in divorces, they love each other, with compromise but had a severe divergence in the pursue of they dreams...and they lied to each other about it in the facts... So now... the kid is confused...None wins in the ends. Great Post @John White, MBA07/04/2017 #4 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianTwitter is suffering an identity crisis of epic proportions. They have everything in place to effect a massive turnaround but seem hell-bent on maintaining the status quo.
I think it's a classic case of middle-management short-circuiting upper-management.
Does anyone have a few extra billion hanging around to fund my take-over bid? LOL.
- Producer31/03/2017Caught in a PR Twitter Storm? Here's how to respond without getting burnedOn Sunday night a furore broke on Social Media about an airline and a child in leggings. The thrust of the argument was the airline had refused to allow two girls board a flight because they were wearing leggings, made worse by allowing a male...
Comments31/03/2017 #3 Renée 🐝 CormierI see you are new on beBee, Ross. Here are a few tips for you. You can share your content in up to three hives. Hives with the most members give you the most reach. The more people you interact with the better. Feel free to follow people who publish interesting content, business associates, etc. All of your followers are guaranteed to see all of your content. That is something no other social media platform does. Also, you can share beBee content to other platforms such as LinkedIn, Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. Share anything that seems relevant. You s=don't have to belong to beBee to read beBee content, so you can get even more reach by doing that. Lastly, @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian has a free Twitter automation tool that you can use, so you can save time sharing content on Twitter. Feel free to reach out to me if you need any help. I am always willing to do that. I will introduce you to the other bees, so you can gain more followers. :)
- 04/04/2017Customer service on Twitter now includes location sharingwww.engadget.com Find tech support near you directly from the brand's...
- 04/04/2017How Niche, the Twitter-Owned Influencer Network, Helps Its Creators Flourishwww.adweek.com The company connects major brands with just the right people to make original, viral custom...
- Celebrating 1800 followers and an increase of shares + mentions since beBee's - the Arrival - Use your Weapon ! (Language in ET's dialect) #bloggerswanted What are u waiting 4.Stephan J Metral on Twittertwitter.com “Engineoo Gobal Venture Service for... #PRrequest #journorequest #management https://t.co/mY8vMoSi8e via @beBee @MIM_USA Join...
- Producer30/03/2017MyTweetPack Recommendation - Harnessing the power of TwitterThere are Two Sides to Personal BrandingYou need to create or share great content, and you need to distribute it widely.You've got the creation/curation part down pat. MyTweetPack helps you promote and distribute it. That means MyTweetPack helps you...
Comments30/03/2017 #4 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#2 I can say I finally 'GOT' twitter. But here is the real value that simply won't exist with any other Twitter automation web app - ONLY MyTweetPack provides the 'pack'/'hive' concept. Cooperative tweets and retweets is very likely invented right here.
Let me be clear with an example. Twitter required my password to be changed last weekend. So I stopped tweeting myself. Did this stop my twitter activity? No, I didn't even notice, because all of the OTHER MyTweetPack users who have me in their pack keep right on tweeting my stored tweets. My books and articles are still getting tweeted even when I myself am on a technical hiatus.
This is a classic case of teamwork, adding value by helping others, and distributing marketing & promotion using the good old fashioned concept of teamwork.
I cannot imagine this power exists in any other automation tool.
They were built to serve a user. MyTweetPack was crowdsourced & created with this particular community framework in mind.30/03/2017 #2 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianWow! Thanks a million, Javi!
Just an addition. myTweetPack gives its members a marked advantage. An advantage given to everyone is no advantage at all. I am limiting it to a relatively small number of member accounts.
FYI to all: I made a twitter account, @beBeeEmbassy where I will be using myTweetPack functions to post tweets for Ambassador Producer posts. For now, it will only be for English Ambassadors. I'll add the other languages as we move forward.
Support us and beBee. Follow @beBeeEmbassy.
- ProducerMyTweetPack experience - 1.5 M global impressions...immediatly !What can you do collectively with 100 tweets with less than a week on beBee with MyTweetPack ?1 - you can say thank you to Paul "Pablo" Croubalian & John White, MBA for their initiative and efforts coordination: yes you can !2 - You can follow...
Comments31/03/2017 #19 Lance 🐝 Scoular#2 Part2/2
Screen shots referred to in Part1/2
Worldtimezone.com taken at 8:25am 31/03/2014 AEDT Sydney
https://www.bebee.com/content/1361833/1226113 View more#2 Part2/2
Screen shots referred to in Part1/2
Worldtimezone.com taken at 8:25am 31/03/2014 AEDT Sydney
Map Analysis of @LanceScoular Followers tweepsmap.com
List Analysis of @LanceScoular Followers tweepsmap.com
Map Analysis of @ImportExportME Followers tweepsmap.com
List Analysis of @ImportExportME Followers tweepsmap.com
Map Analysis of @HospitalityBBX Followers tweepsmap.com
List Analysis of @HospitalityBBX Followers tweepsmap.com
Note: a Buzz was created for each graphic.
Question for @Javier 🐝 beBee - Will there be the ability to share graphics like the above directly into the comments in the feature? Close31/03/2017 #18 Lance 🐝 Scoular#2 Part1/2
The proverbial "best time to tweet." Has been obsolete for years in my humble opinion.
Those posts indicating the best time to post generally emanate from the USA which has 4 time zones. Working in international trade in Australia since 1968 as my father did when I was a kid, I had a global view of the geography and the relationship of time zones to my Sydney working hours.
So it was a no brainer for me back in 2009 to create a suite of Twitter handles that I could post content through in different time sequences and reach potential audiences in every corner of the globe.
Also, peak times for some are not for others in the same time zone due to different work/leisure patterns.
As 2 of my Twitter accounts have been mentioned above (as well as one of my client’s – @HospitalityBBX) I thought it my give some clarity to the discussion to add some current screenshots of for that purpose for those interested.
Continued @ Part2/231/03/2017 #13 Gerald Hechtyea, but you should also MENTION (at least)..what a "sausage factory tour 101" looks like:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-fake-news-find-your-social-media-feeds/ View moreyea, but you should also MENTION (at least)..what a "sausage factory tour 101" looks like:
just in case there are any young people who missed their batch/scripting lesson Close31/03/2017 #12 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#7 myTweetPack is modular by design. We can roll out new things in record time. Ex: We wanted to showcase the English Ambassador Producer posts. 41 English ambassadors sent their Twitter details. Within 24 hours, we were able to build RSS feeds to their Producer blogs, and pull their posts in to myTweetPack.
Promotional tweets will soon start.30/03/2017 #9 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#8 @Jan 🐝 Barbosa no you missed the picture 826K individuals impacted with 1.5 millions impressions with in a 7 days tracking period....Yes...No Magico Aqui Hombre...Only applied mathematics with Affinity propagation algorithm and a touch of people analytics and a huge BIG thank you for @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian for his "engiinneeosity" and collaboration with @John White, MBA. I am jsut tracking down results as we are all brand ambassadors...with a Purpose....30/03/2017 #7 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#2 What is great with your app @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian is that it can be combined with mutiple otehr tools like people analytics, Accounts based marketing Webservers...and so many other i am testing. The results goes way beyond what @John White, MBA is individually experiencing in his indisvudual twiiter account double by marketing solutions one !30/03/2017 #4 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#3 @Wayne Yoshida You are most welcome, May i hgad i would like to have the privilege and honor to co-produce or co-write some posts with you on the topics of your choices and also submit them under our two names on hard paper/e-publications. Such as this article suggest it: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@stephan-metral/want-to-publish-your-content-on-ceo-com30/03/2017 #2 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianAnd the myTweetPack support to beBee is just getting started. One thing that beBee made obsolete was the proverbial "best time to tweet." Now, my tweets are read 24/7 in all corners of the globe. There is no more "best" time. International pull has that affect
- 28/03/2017HINT: The hidden method is beBee. BUT did you know you could share your tweets here and get more retweets, views, followers, and not to mention that when you share your tweets into hives on beBee you are reaching a curated audience!Use This Hidden Method to Boost Engagement on Your Tweetswww.linkedin.com If you know a thing or two about social media marketing, you are aware that cross-channel promotion of your content can expand your reach and build...
Comments30/03/2017 #13 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorDiscover also my new Hive & sign-up at : https://www.bebee.com/producer/hive/engineeo-global-ventures29/03/2017 #11 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorActually it works fine, 600 views per hour on twitter per tweet +/-...and beBee post get @John White, MBA compliance rates within the next hours, reading to be push on buzz @beBee for a Mytweetpack selection enter. @Javier 🐝 beBee thanks for 14 x retweets. I am gonna test on High figures personaes....i will post metrics too.29/03/2017 #10 Anne Thornley-Brown, MBA 🐝This cross-platform method works. After seeing it here, I clicked on the link and went right over to LinkedIn aand commented. I likely would never have seen it if it had only been posted on LinkedIn.
That is the exactly the premise behind beBee Bloggers Network.
1. Make other bloggers aware of your blog posts by sharing links to your posts and your social media share.
2. Have a look at the content that other bloggers have posted.
3. Pick what you find to be of value and share it.
4. Like the comment where the blogger posted it to let them know you provided support.
No mandatory sharing involved. It's just another way to bring your content to the attention of your target audience.
It's new on 3 platforms:
- LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/b2bbloggersnetwork
- beBee Hive: https://www.bebee.com/group/b2b-bloggers-network
-Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/b2bblognetwork
Join one our all.
I created a Twitter list too and just made it public:
Now it's easier than ever to find and share great content
- Producer28/03/20176 Reasons I’m not following you on TwitterTwitter is a really great place to meet and connect with people but you already know that, that’s why you’re there, However just like the real world, the people you meet in the online world, do not always connect or rub you the right way.No one can...
Comments29/03/2017 #17 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanI just did some house cleaning on one of my Twitter accounts. You know, I don't remember following more than half of them. So one by one, I unfollowed them. I like the no politics, no religion, no specific body parts, no porn, no real profile, not a language I am not familiar with, rule. The unknowns can Tweet on without me. 💙29/03/2017 #16 Robert CormackAll interesting points, @Katyan Roach. When I first went on Twitter, I was spammed relentlessly. They did nothing for me and I did nothing for them. I had someone write me and say, "I like your writing. I don't care how many readers you have. " I wrote back: "Neither do I." While I'm contractually obligated to post for my novel, it never increased my sales (not substantially). We're living in an era promises. Social media should realize that it's good business to keep them.28/03/2017 #6 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianCan I add, "You have no description?" I need a reason to follow. Having no description or a description that is some proverb or quote tells me nothing.
Also, as much as I'm a big fan of boobs, if your profile picture is all cleavage, I'll assume you're not follow-worthy.
Same goes for overly political or religious stuff.
- 24/03/2017Twitter Exchange: Where are you on Twitter?
If you're tired of being stuck and not seeing enough growth in your network, post your coordinates here so we can easily follow each other?
I am http://www.twitter.com/executiveoasis
Photo: Esther Vargas (Flickr)
- 24/03/2017Twitter ponders a paid membership tier for power userswww.thedrum.com Twitter is considering the introduction of a paid subscription package to its membership options in a bid to open an important new revenue stream for the social media...
- 24/03/2017Twitter, the micro-blogging website used by everyone from the president of the United States to Justin Bieber, is reportedly surveying its users to gauge the levels of interest in a paid membership option that would offer enhanced analytics and zero advertising.Would you pay for Twitter? Social network considering $20 a month premium optionwww.ibtimes.co.uk The 'advanced TweetDeck' offers analytics and no advertising, one source...
- 23/03/2017Twitter is about to open up its live video platform to take on Facebookwww.businessinsider.in AP Images Twitter CEO Jack...
- 23/03/2017Here are the stats from my first day using @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian's Twitter app. My Tweet Pack is a complete game changer!
- Producer31/01/2017How to get noticed by influencers on Twitter, in 3 easy steps!Twitter is a melting pot! It’s the one place where you have the opportunity to speak directly to the people and brands you admire but how do you get noticed in this fast paced sea of content and tweets that seem to fly by at lightening speed?Just in...
Comments01/02/2017 #5 Brian McKenzie@Katyan Roach great tips - I will put them to use post-haste
I don't know that being authentic and 'real' is a recipe for me. After the election - my 'truthy' conservative channel that I run took a massive hit in followship - but the liberal one I own has escalated the more fakery and blather I pour into it. And for all the hype about more characters I still seem to be stuck at 144. PS - adding a pic, meme, infographic or vid is proven to get more shares and attention.01/02/2017 #4 David B. GrinbergThanks for these awesome tips, Katyan, which are very helpful indeed. One more tip I would add is try interviewing and quoting selected influencers in your blog posts. They are likely to notice their name and retweet it and/or share on other social platforms. And even if they don't share your post, they will be grateful to you for the free publicity.
- 12/03/2017Crowdfunding for Philanthropy: Social Media Disappoints....Again
- 11/03/2017From The Huffington Post: Why a Power LinkedIn and Twitter User Has Been Blown Away by beBeeWhy a Power LinkedIn and Twitter User Has Been Blown Away by beBee | The Huffington Postwww.huffingtonpost.com I am what can be considered a POWER LinkedIn user. I have been a proud member of LinkedIn since April 26, 2005. I started my first LinkedIn Group, an...
- 08/03/2017#Facebook #Twitter stifling Freedom of speechFacebook, Twitter Censor DHFC’s Jihad Watchwww.frontpagemag.com Those who rely on the Big Lie can’t bear the truth being...
- 07/03/2017Check out @Javier 🐝 beBee 's tweet. I love using Twitter to promote all our bees.Javier beBee 🐝🐝 on Twittertwitter.com “You are an amazing person! https://t.co/RbsbIGbe45 vía @beBee...
- Producer02/03/2017How to Store Tweets: From Easiest to Just EasyThis is a myTweetPack.com post. You may not need to read it. Maybe you have all the time in the world to keep up an active presence. If so, this post isn't for you, neither is myTweetPack.com.For everyone else, read on.We didn't always store...
- Producer07/01/2017He sido Trending Topic a las 12 de la mañana¿Cuál es el valor actual de ser tendencia en twitter?El otro día, estaba hablando con unas amigas (las tres en mayor o menor medida nos dedicamos al Social Media) y una de ellas vino entusiasmada porque había conseguido meter entre las tendencias...
- 28/02/2017Just like any other social platform , exposure is your goal.
Share your bebee experience with part of our network to near 100,000 hand picked business accounts. We like to list and for bebee is no exception here https://twitter.com/Myartsubmit/lists/bebee1
@ myartsubmit @ canuckclicks @ netdatabiz @ marketsecret.
Always like every notification to encourage more attention by validation feed back.
Always be in person for all interactions except posting. People notice.
These are a few pointers to why we have a 96-98% retention of followers.