- Producer04/12/2016How to Kill it on Twitter, 1: Clean is BestDoing Twitter right is a complicated thing. I can make it easier. . . a lot easier. I can't make it automatic. At least, I can't if we want to stay on Twitter's good side. And, yes, we want to stay on Twitter's good side.Many account growth...
Comments05/12/2016 #10 Lisa GallagherThanks for this @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian, phew.. Ok, I did this one right the first time. I just need to remember to clean out. I sent you an email on gmail (that was a mouthful). Many of my posts that were tweeting w/out incident suddenly received the 403 code and I don't think anything is tweeting from my account now? They were doing just fine up until Nov 3rd?04/12/2016 #7 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#2 You can't be fully automatic if you wanted to on Twitter (at least not for long). It would seem we are talking about two different things here.
Twitter is largely useless one-on-one. It comes into its stride as a many-to-many platform and as a content promotion/broadcast medium.
To make that work, you need not just any numbers, but targeted numbers. That is what we are trying to accomplish. That is what this app is designed to do.
Thanks for your comment04/12/2016 #5 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian@Teresa Gezze, @Federico Álvarez San Martín, @Javier beBee, @Jim Murray
Looking more closely, it seems like 930X496 would be optimal for Twitter Shares.
Maybe an Image 930Xsomething would fit both timelines if we understand that only the top 496 would show up in Twitter shares?04/12/2016 #4 Federico Álvarez San MartínThank you @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian. We have a task of improving the quality of sharing. Soon they will be with images of good quality, without losing of the original image and with the well-defined rules in each social network. Thank you for the feedback. Best Regards.04/12/2016 #3 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian@Teresa Gezze, @Federico Álvarez San Martín, @Javier beBee
I used a 2:1 ratio for the main image here just like Tess suggested in her post. Yes, it shares much better to Twitter without any strange cropping.
BUT. . . It looks weak here in the feed.
Compare it to @Jim Murray's Daily buzz for today. This one works much better on Twitter. Jim's works tons better here.
- Producer04/12/2016Как отписаться от всех читаемых в TwitterНе так давно появилась задача отписаться от всех подписчиков на одном из рабочих аккаунтов в Twitter. Веб-сервисы, которыми я пользовался раньше, не сработали, а вот расширение для Google Chrome помогло.Как отписаться от всех читаемых в Twitter:1....
- 30/11/2016Wow, T-Mobile CEO @JohnLegere tweeted the article I did about him and @Javier beBee on Huff Post to his 3-million followers! Yowza! It has 135 retweets already, but feel free to keep the buzz going on Twitter by clicking through to the tweet and then retweeting. Thanks so much! Buzz on!John Legere on Twittertwitter.com “Of course I do!! How else would I listen and talk to you guys?! 😊...
Comments01/12/2016 #14 Javier beBee@Teresa Gezze @Chema M. del Hoyo esta estrategia funciona, es escribir un artículo que lo publique un medio interesante nombrando a alguien con mucha reputación y millones de seguidores, que sea activo en redes sociales ( y que sea él mismo quien gestione su cuenta ), beneficiando en este caso y dando visibilidad a beBee.
- 30/11/2016Cómo descargar el historial completo de Twitter de forma sencillacincodias.com Pasos a dar para conseguir descargar el historial de mensajes enviados en esta red social. El proceso no necesita de software de...
- 29/11/2016My November Twitter Impressions Data... I'm pleased considering where I was just a few months ago. Thanks to @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Lance Scoular 🐝 @Javier beBee @David B. Grinberg @John White, MBA @Mamen Delgado @Fernando Santa Isabel Llanos I'm sure this isn't much compared to many of you but I'm still very pleased! All beBee related material :))
- Producer29/11/2016How to Be a Wolf in a World of Sheep: #2 Mind = Blown!In "How to Be a Wolf in a World of Sheep" part 1, I asked for input on questions that were bugging me. The questions were mostly about the growth-hacking side of the Web-App-With-No-Name (yet). You guys did not disappoint. Some opinions surprised...
Comments30/11/2016 #18 Wayne Yoshida#17 Thanks for thinking of me, Paul. I have some vacation time coming, it is a stay at home vacation, so will hopefully make time to look more closely at the app and other stuff. Looks like no skiing for me this season, my knee is acting its age. . . . I hope it gets better - for springtime skiing.30/11/2016 #11 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#10 I use IFTTT for that too, Gary. I also use it to search my tweets. If it find #in it updates LinkedIn, #fbp updates my FB page, #fb updates FB, #pin adds a pin, #tum updates Tumblr (although I don't use it yet.) Any platform that has an API can be automated this way.
A favour pls: Next time you schedule something could you let me know at what time you expected it to tweet?? I want to triple check the time-zone adjustment.29/11/2016 #10 Gary SharpeA tip for following - IFTT has codes which tweet whenever someone follows you - by using the real name instead of a twitter handle to avoid labelling as a spammer - these generate a "unique" tweet for every follow. With the right hashtags I have driven around 10,000 views to blog articles using these alone.
"Hi Paul Croubalian, thanks for following me. Here is my article about #socialmedia #socmed #smm "
the point is Paul isn't likely to see this actually, but lots of other people will. It is self-perpuating too, because i find these tweets also produce new followers, which generate a new tweet.29/11/2016 #8 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#7 Well, it isn't completely altruistic on my part. I plan to go to market soon. I will limit membership, but even with 2000 member accounts at U$60-70/yr each, it adds up. I doubt I will allow more than 5000 although I will provision for 10.
I'll look into a conference call. Let's run it for a bit to see where you guys get into trouble. LOL
- 29/11/2016Twitter's ongoing strategy? Video, video, video. http://mashable.com/2016/11/22/twitter-australia-video-suzy-nicoletti/?utm_cid=hp-h-7#4EpOoaVjYmqR
- 23/11/2016Check out Inc's Tweet!Inc. on Twittertwitter.com “It's impossible to build a brand on Twitter if you don't know how to measure success. @juanblanco76...
- 23/11/2016Today's call about analytics with my teams at beBee in NYC and Madrid inspired me to write this post on Inc. Many of us use Twitter to promote our business, stories on Producer, videos, etc. However, I find that a lot of people are unaware of the free analytics Twitter offers.
If you're not already using the analytics page, I hope you find this useful to begin measuring your success on Twitter.How Data Savvy Marketers Measure Success On Twitterwww.inc.com Before you can grow your brand on Twitter, you have to know how to measure...
- 10/10/2016Be(e) the REAL DEAL! To progress you need to learn to love all imperfect people as you wish they would accept you! Human, beyond numbers, connection wins, and spirit thrives! Faith in You and All you're capable of BeeComing!! 🐝April Lynn on Twittertwitter.com “Be the REAL DEAL! •Don't follow to unfollow. •Do reciprocate tweet love. •Do Treat others as You Want to Be Treated. •Be human!...
- 17/11/2016Finally, Twitter does something against the trollsTwitter CEO apologizes for white supremacist promoted tweetswww.engadget.com Jack Dorsey blames the company's automated system for allowing the...
- 17/11/2016"Twitter's logo is a bird. beBee's is a bee. There are obvious parallels here...plus.google.com "Twitter's logo is a bird. beBee's is a bee. There are obvious parallels here." Paul Croubalian - beBee -...
- Producer17/11/2016Lo nuevo de Twitter: QR de tu usuario y silenciar conversacionesTwitter ha lanzado 2 nuevas opciones en su App que parece que van a resultar interesantes.Código QR de tu perfil de TwitterAcaba de lanzar la opción de generar un código QR con la imagen de tu perfil en el centro y cuyo resultado al ser escaneado es...
Comments19/11/2016 #8 Sophie PerrinEs un placer verte en la colmena @Rafael Martínez!! No sé si te acuerdas de mi, pero era alumna tuya en la escuela Vatel Madrid, cuando impartías unas clases de e-Commerce (hace un año y medio más o menos)!
Me alegro verte por aquí y gracias por compartir con nosotros!
- 16/11/2016Join @Matt Sweetwood, @Virag Gulyas, and I, TONIGHT at 9pm EST for a Twitter Chat about beBee. Find us on #beBee!
Comments15/11/2016 #1 John White, MBAA few tips for tomorrow night's Twitter Chat. 11/15 9pm EST #beBee
A Twitter chat is where a group of Twitter users meet at a pre-determined time to discuss a certain topic, using a designated hashtag (#) for each tweet contributed. A host or moderator will pose questions (designated with Q1, Q2…) to prompt responses from participants (using A1, A2…) and encourage interaction among the group.
- 11/11/2016Never post Funny tweets - Said no one EVER.
- 09/11/2016I hope you will join us for a beBee Twitter chat, November 15th at 9pm EST!beBee® on Twittertwitter.com “Join moderator @vyrag w/ beBee US CEO @MSweetwood & Social Marketing Director @juanblanco76 for a #beBee Twitter chat! Details...
- 07/11/2016Check out my Twitter poll and related story on Inc. where I featured T-Mobile CEO, John Legere along with our @Javier beBee is two top CEOs on social media.John White on Twittertwitter.com “Do u agree w/ my POV in my @Inc article that @TMobile CEO @JohnLegere's tweets have become legendary? Link:...
- 05/11/2016Bees: please share this buzz with your social media networks to grow the Millennial user base. Many thanks.
cc: @Javier beBee @Juan Imaz @Matt Sweetwood @Teresa Gezze @John White, MBA10 Reasons why Millennials should be on beBee Affinity Social Networktwitter.com Catch more buzz on fast-growing social startup beBee.com, the next big thing in social media disruption. Learn how to grow your professional & personal connections with affinity-based social networking. beBee is based in Europe &...
- 02/11/2016Join beBee USA CEO, @Matt Sweetwood and I along with our fabulous moderator @Virag Gulyas for a Twitter chat about all things beBee and the future of affinity networking. Be on Twitter at 9:00 PM EST on Tuesday, November 15th and click on or search for #beBee and begin chatting with us! #beBee
- Producer01/11/2016QUICK TIPS for TV LIVE-TWEETINGI recently had a producer friend reach out to me for some social media tips, in particular about live-tweeting an upcoming television event.Networks often allocate a portion of their social strategy for live-tweeting, but all too often reserve that...
- 01/11/20165 Great Ideas For Using Twitter – And They Are Not Marketing5 Great Ideas For Using Twitter – And They Are Not Marketingsumo.ly There are multiple was for using Twitter that are not marketing. Not being active on Twitter means missing out on an enormous...
- Producer31/10/2016Political Parties Should Buy or Fund TwitterThe other day while reading "No takers for Twitter", I thought if I would have money I would have bought it and got the blue tick. On a serious note - I wonder why these companies are not interested in buying it. Rapid Growth of Prospects, Buyers,...
- 28/10/2016Which #socialmedia site has blogging (long text), short text, photos & video?
beBee, of course
Let's let the world know it on this Twitter Poll!
See @Jared Wiese 🐝's infographic for a comparison of social media sites: http://buff.ly/2dGpM7rMichele Williams on Twittertwitter.com “Test yourself below & then check here: https://t.co/dQbpZHcYkr Which #socialmedia site has blogging, short text, photos & video?...