- 07/11/2016Our Most viewed video is "Markzware #YouTube Intro for MarkzwareTV"
445,831 views! #graphicdesign #repro #printingMarkzware YouTube Intro for MarkzwareTV Markzware YouTube Intro for MarkzwareTV. David Dilling introduces you to Markzware's YouTube channel, MarkzwareTV. SUBSCRIBE: http://youtube.com/MarkzwareTV...
- 28/07/2016Dark Nights manifesto. Check out more of my work on Instagram (instagram.com/clvncreative) or Facebook (facebook.com/clvncreative)
- Producer10/06/2016Ode to the ApostropheI look like a comma, but please don't be fooled,I am my own symbol, though oft times misruled,I have many uses, and still hope that one day, I'll be better studied by all and by sundry.------------------------------------------------------Some try...
Comments03/11/2016 #49 Ken Boddie#48 I am privileged to be able to provide you with refreshment, Kev, but am aggrieved to discover that Dad jokes are oft-times considered less than excellent. I've always thought of them like a ripe cheese, which, having matured with age and kept cool under a damp cloth, can be sampled repeatedly. This all goes to prove that an old cheesy joke can still be palatable, provided it's well dressed. 🧀14/10/2016 #47 Ken Boddie#45 Thought you might appreciate the combo, Susan. Incidentally, I have used @Kevin Pashuk's "worst enema" line many times since this buzz was produced, but always crediting him with the original. After all, I don't want people to think my dad jokes are inferior, do I? I'm quite happy to let Kev take the fall.12/06/2016 #41 Ken BoddieAhhhh things were certainly different then, before the "digital rage". Those were the days when we pondered over a special handwritten note of thanks, before committing pen to paper, Life was also delightfully slower and simpler before that damned autocorrect kicked in and we hit "spend too spoon". 😂 I should be more careful of what I say, as 'autocorrect' is a distant cousin of 'Apo'. 😐 #4011/06/2016 #40 Praveen Raj Gullepalli#39 totalmente d'accordo! I so miss those quiet, paper-crackling moments with my fountain pen and blue-black ink... chasing thoughts and feelings on to the off-white crisp stationery... almost in another age...before the eclipse of the digital rage. The smell of hardbound leather backs and paper pulp and the old archaic pleasure of reading from a real book.
- 02/06/2016LatinoType have released a font that is designed to be the perfect choice for branding. Not sure what research went into this but I love the idea. 'Sign' me up!
- 24/04/2015You should check this out! I love the Typographic Puzzle, it's just great!100 Lovely Typography Designs to Inspire Youwww.webdesign.org It...