- 07/02/2017Choose from top app developers and designers who have extensive expertise and experience in mobile app UI design and development. Go with a company like AppSquadz that is widely renowned for providing quality services for UI design, mobile and app development. It has a large clientele across the world in diverse verticals.
- 06/02/2017Mobile App UI Design & Development: Choose the Best UI Designers for Mobile Appappsquadz.weebly.com A mobile app is a conglomeration of several elements – each one plays a specific role. And for an app to work perfectly, it is very important to ensure that each element is put together in a...
- Producer05/08/2016What is Design Thinking? Design thinking is no longer simply a product development approach. Definitions “Design thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation that draws from the designer's toolkit to integrate the needs of people, the possibilities of technology,...
Comments05/08/2016 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsCouldn't agree with this post more. I 'fell' into designing an BI application and had only limited experience to fall back on. What I discovered quickly was several of the tenets you mention:
1. Fail fast and fail often. I was constantly testing and actually liked it when something failed because it showed me the path we took that went wrong
2. Human-centered design is a philosophy, not a precise set of methods, but one that assumes that innovation should start by getting close to users and observing their activities. I interviewed before design, interviewed with prototypes, and then interviewed when I thought it was complete (often editing to meet the customer's need)
I could go on, but suffice it to say: Good read! :-)