- Producer17/04/2017#UI #UX Wireframe #Design for #Website-Best PracticeIntroduction to Wire-Frames Wire-frames are simple design presentation that show the placement of elements or data in a user interface and demonstrate the planned layout and working functionality of a project. It can be crafted on a scraps of paper...
- 20/02/2017Hire expert mobile app UX Design Company from AppSquadz Technologies. We have designed various complex applications following iOS & Android guidelines.
- 13/01/2017Mobile App UX Design Services in the USAwww.appsquadz.com AppSquadz technologies is a remarkable service provide for Mobile app UX design in the USA. They have a dedicated team of designers and...
- 05/11/2016Tuesday 8th November at 8pm London. #AXSChat Twitter Chat
Steven James Tingus. US Disability Policy Expert, Political and Entertainment Industry Consultant.
Steven James Tingus is recognized as one of the nation’s leading experts, advocates, and thought leaders for disability, aging, and health and human services policy and programs. He has more than twenty years of experience in managing issues impacting the disability and aging communities, and the health care and medical rehabilitation research field.
More at http://www.axschat.com/upcoming-events/
- Producer17/05/2016No ProblemProbably indicates my age/upbringing, but this catchall phrase is - in many cases - not only inaccurate, but also inconsiderate and annoying. It's often delivered when the person has just caused a minor inconvenience to me - and is now informing me...
Comments01/06/2016 #5 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianHey, John, welcome to beBee. I like this profile picture better, it makes you look more approachable. "No problem," has become as silly and meaningless as, "How are you?" One of these days, I will burst into a diatribe of fictional misery and woe just to freak someone out.
@Phillip Hubbell, in my restaurant, when I would hear a waiter say that, I would pull them aside to tell them to stop saying that crap! "My pleasure," or "We aim to please" or some such is more appropriate.
- 22/04/2016Para mim aqui está sem posts.
Então, quebrando o gelo, pergunto onde vocês buscam patterns?
Eu gosto muito do http://zurb.com/patterntap, e do http://www.mobile-patterns.com/Design Pttrnspttrns.com Check out the finest collection of design patterns, resources, mobile apps and...