- 24/01/2017As every day I love more and more thai food, I'm sharing this recipe from I made yesterday from http://jessicainthekitchen.com/. Mmm so yummy!
- Check out the first show on WellyBelly's...
All about "Serving Green, Saving Green"!
"Spread the HEALTH" with Rawfoodz Inc- Interview with Michelle Kopman
"Take your food and your body to the next level and SPREAD THE HEALTH"! Rawfoodz Inc helps you do just that.
Michelle Kopman is the Owner of Rawfoodz Inc and she joins us today to share her knowledge and experience in eating well. Listeners will get a chance to here Michelle's journey into choosing to eat plant-based and why it might be the right choice for you along with learning about some of the benefits of eating "raw".
Not only that, Michelle will let us in on how and why she developed Rawfoodz & by doing so, contributing to the betterment of others health and caring for our environment.
Rawfoodz produces 100% plant based, sustainable, and satisfying creations that incorporate a supreme blend of raw, vegan, and organic whole foods- along with being nut free, gluten free, soy free, and preservative free. Currently, the Rawfoodz line includes superfood infused dressings, dips, and spreads that all promote health, are immune boosting, and contain weight loss promoting ingredients.
To learn more about Rawfoodz Inc or connect; visit:
- 14/11/2016Check out my new Blog Post about - the future of foodAgricultural Revolution in a Shipping Container – High Tech Turn Key Solution for Food Insecurity and Safetyjanegrueber.com The most difficult challenge facing humanity is not devising solutions to the energy crisis or climate crisis or population crisis; rather, it is bringing stories or narratives of the human...
Comments07/10/2016 #12 Aurorasa Sima#11 I´m smoking and drinking too. Just I don´t smoke and kill creatures with emotions.
Again, I don´t argue with people who make a different choice. Whatever you eat: Torturing animals is never right and eating meat from suffering, sick animals cannot be healthy.
It´s not the age of cavemen anymore that go out and hunt one healthy animal that feeds the family for a week. That I would neither mind nor consider unhealthy.
The discussion between vegetarians and carnivores can only be ended by evolution.
- 05/10/2016Check Out My First eBook - it's Free
Top 5 Desserts - a grab-and-go book for dessert lovers
Finally, delicious desserts that have No refined sugar, flour or dairy -Welcome to Recipes of My Home – Download your Free Top 5 Dessert Recipes eBook Herejanegrueber.com Local, Organic, Sustainable Healthy Recipes and Information for Living A Life Well...
- Producer07/09/2016'The Bog' - BiGod 20 from their album Steel WorksThis is the ultimate vegan's revenge songTo really appreciate the haunting and daunting sounds and incredible drum beat of this song get it from a music service like Apple Music. Here are the lyrics by Jean Luc De Meyer. Markus Nicolai and Andreas...
- 29/08/2016New dairy alternative is made from real milk proteins – but without cows or other animals.grendz.com Researchers are close to releasing the first lab-made dairy products, saying they’ll have the same look and taste of actual dairy products, but with no animals involved in their manufacture. Unlike current dairy replacements that are based things...
- 25/08/2016New Blog Post: Stop Wasting Food - 7 Strategies for Reducing Waste at HomeRecipes of My Home: Stop Wasting Food - 7 Tips to Reduce Food Waste at Homerecipesofmyhome.blogspot.ca
- 22/08/2016Cool as A Cucumber
New Blog Post + Recipe by Carolyn Herriot, Grower of IncrEdibles!Recipes of My Home: On the Farm: Cooling Cucumber Saladrecipesofmyhome.blogspot.ca
- 17/08/2016I am new to beBee and so excited to join.
I think I'll share a Recipe Blog Post. It's one of my favorite summer desserts - Fresh Strawberry Pie
Check out the photos in this post - we shot them yesterdayRecipes of My Home: Fresh Strawberry Easy-as-Pie Reciperecipesofmyhome.blogspot.ca
- Producer17/07/201670 Year Old VeganThe fact that I live a strict Plant Based (vegan) Lifestyle is not that unusual. Neither is the fact that I’m 70 years young. Nope, the interesting thing is how Different I am from most other 70 year old’s in the USA. The fact that I...
Comments18/07/2016 #6 Cepee TabibianLoved this article! Congrats on changing your life through food. I agree, many people in our society find a vegan lifestyle extreme but somehow don't find the idea of living a life on medication (due to poor diet choices over time) or having a surgeon cut your chest open for bypass surgery extreme. To quote a vegan advocate that I follow- Kristina Carillo-Bucharem, " I believe in the power of fruits and vegetables."18/07/2016 #2 Donald GrandyGreat post Skip. I have also made the decision to follow a plant based diet, however, I do include organic meats. I'm a very active cyclists and have found this diet to help with all aspects of cycling and fitness. Thanks for sharing your story. Maybe we can help others learn the good life secret.
- 13/07/20167 Unique Benefits of Coconut Oil for #Health and #Beauty7 Unique Benefits of Coconut Oil for Health and Beauty - Be Well Buzzwww.bewellbuzz.com Coconut oil is considered one of the healthiest oils on the planet and for a good reason; it delivers a broad range of health benefits,...
- 15/07/2016A delightful vegetarian pasta salad packed with flavor, fresh vegetables and beans.Vegetarian Taco Pasta Salad - DelishPlanwww.delishplan.com A delightful vegetarian pasta salad packed with flavor, fresh vegetables, and beans. The longer the chill time is, the better it...
- Producer12/07/2016Hello! bebeeHey everyone on bebee - totally new here and have no idea what I'm doing so I figured I'd do an intro post. I'm Stacey and I'm a Brand Storyteller, Vegan, and a geo nomad (I just made that term up hahahha! geographically I move around a lot and...
- 04/07/2016Delicious! Even your carnivorous friends will love it.My Favourite Lunch of the Moment: Easy Flaked Almond “Tuna” Salad — Oh She Glowsohsheglows.com This summer marks my fourth year since I started experimenting with vegan recipe development. In what feels like the blink of an eye, I’ve shared over 400 recipes (and many more photos) with you on this blog. When I...
- 21/06/2016Hummus and cucumber toast with feta cheese, red chili flakes and a drizzle of olive oil.Hummus & Cucumber Toast + A Giveaway - DelishPlanwww.delishplan.com Hummus and cucumber toast with feta cheese, red chili flakes and a drizzle of olive oil. So healthy and...
- 16/06/2016This quick and easy chocolate-hazelnut & raspberry toast makes a healthy and delicious snack or breakfast!Chocolate Hazelnut & Raspberry Toast - DelishPlanwww.delishplan.com This quick and easy chocolate-hazelnut & raspberry toast makes a healthy and delicious snack or...
- 15/06/2016Movimiento musical que no usa drogas, Straight Edge, parte del Hardcore Punk.Straight Edge | Pagina de musica punk rockwww.punk-hxc.com
- 09/06/2016Super easy Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade that you'll want to make all summer long, repeatedly! #lemonade #vegan #glutenfree #strawberrylemonade
Find the recipe here:Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade - DelishPlansumo.ly Super easy sparkling strawberry lemonade that you'll want to make all summer long,...
- 20/05/2016These Oven-Steamed Endives with Lemon and Parsley will taste braised, even though they’re not made with oil. (You can try this recipe with almost any vegetable.) Can be eaten warm or at room temperature. http://bit.ly/RecipeOvenEndives
- 21/05/2016Creamy baked eggs with spinach and mushroom! Super yummy! Butter each ramekin; layer the bottom with sautéed spinach and mushroom; crack one or two eggs into the ramekin, depending on the size of your ramekin (I only dropped one egg in each ramekin); sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper; pour 2 tablespoons heavy cream on top of the egg(s) in each ramekin; bake at 325F for 10-20 minutes. (Eggs will be well done in 20 minutes.) Enjoy!! 😊Creamy Baked Eggs with Spinach and Mushrooms - DelishPlanwww.delishplan.com These creamy gluten-free baked eggs make a quick and easy breakfast that's delicious and...
- 19/05/2016A post about an elegant composed beet salad with crumbled feta cheese, green onion, and arugula & spinach mix on the blog!
#salad #easyrecipes #yummy #foodblogger #foodphotography #glutenfree #vegetarianFeta Beet Salad With Green Onion - DelishPlanwww.delishplan.com An elegant composed beet salad with crumbled feta cheese, green onion, and arugula & spinach...
- 19/05/2016These Crispy Zucchini Coins are easy to make and crispy, delicious and light! http://bit.ly/RecipeCrispyZucchiniCoins #recipe
Comments27/05/2016 #8 Lori Boxer#7 They really are delicious. Truthfully, zucchini is not one of my favorite vegetables, but I got in the habit of making these years ago because I wanted to bring new vegetables into the family repertoire so that my daughter would be 'forced' (so to speak) to try one new veggie at at time. She ended up really liking them, so of course I made them and eventually acquired more of a taste for zucchini.19/05/2016 #2 Lori Boxer#1 Of the thousands of recipes up at my business web site, this is one of our clients' favorites ESPECIALLY because it's a great one for kids. It's tough enough to get many young kids to try new veggies. But, the crispy on the outside and the soft texture on the inside, is always a hit with kids.
- 15/05/2016100% vegan and gluten free, these Roasted Spiced Walnuts are one of the easiest, tastiest, and most versatile things you can make at home. Recipe #ontheblog now. Hope you enjoy! heart emoticon
#vegan #glutenfree #foodblogger #foodphotography #roastedwalnutsRoasted Spiced Walnuts (Vegan & GF) - DelishPlanwww.delishplan.com 100% vegan and gluten free, these Roasted Spiced Walnuts are one of the easiest, tastiest, and most versatile things you can make at...