- 09/01/2017CHSi Domestic Healthcare Careers
Founded in 1975, Comprehensive Health Services, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced providers of workforce medical services. We partner with Fortune 1000 companies and the U.S. government to solve the highly complex, large-scale health care challenges they face by implementing and managing cost-effective, customized medical programs for large and dispersed workforces. Our technology-driven, flexible health care solutions are capable of providing tailored services to ensure employers can meet the medical needs and compliance issues of their employees anywhere in the world.
Careers in accounting and Finance, Admin, Case Management, Clinical Counseling, Corporate, Customer Service, Human Resources, Information Technology, Management, Medical, Project Management, Personnel Security Specialist from CA to VA so check it out today and apply!!CHSi Domestic Healthcare Careers - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com CHSi Domestic Healthcare Careers USA Jobs 4 Veterans We Hire Veterans Medical Management Information Technology Human Resources...
- 14/12/2016merry Christmas from Military-Civilian
- Producer13/12/2016What can Sales Professionals learn from a Screaming Eagle?Through out my professional life I learned that by asking questions(especially the right ones) one can learn a lot. This article is what I hope is the first of a series of interviews I plan to do , focusing on interesting people within my network....
Comments19/12/2016 #5 Donna-Luisa Eversley#4 I agree with you @Mike Macioci...The training that army / military veterans go through can make them great leaders and employees for businesses. Maybe they may need some transition training for a while as they work, but I think the country should give back to those who were brave enough to serve and survive... That's just my thoughts..17/12/2016 #1 Donna-Luisa EversleyThis is an excellent interview @Mike Macioci ..This resonates .." performance coaching is about learning to be your best no matter what life throws at you. " I think army veteran have a lot to offer when they return to civilian life..Much respect 😊
Hey guys thought you might like this @Pascal Derrien , @Don 🐝 Kerr, @Ken Boddie, @Phil Friedman @Jim Murray, @John White, MBA... I'm very inspired by this...
- 25/10/2016Seeking Network Field Engineer Consultant
Network Field Engineer Consultant based out of Washington DC with remote hand tasks in DC, VA and MD:
Salary commensurable to experience.Network Field Engineer Consultant - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Network Field Engineer Consultant based out of Washington DC with remote hand tasks in DC, VA and MD Triune Solutions, LLC We Hire Veterans Jobs 4...
- Producer03/10/2016Career Paths To Match Your PersonalityOriginally Published hereAre you the type of person who knew what career you wanted? Or did you sail through school and college not having a clue?For some people, the simple idea of just knowing what career path to take can be daunting. How are you...
Comments22/10/2016 #3 Donna-Luisa Eversley@Nissar Ahamed...very Inspiring . I like the way you channel the things one likes, positive attributes and selecting a career path. Recently I've been speaking with my daughter...she spent a lot of her academic time in primary and high school on the sciences, and thought she wanted and should pursue medicine or chemistry type career, as she is quite good in subject areas. She started university and not long after realised she did not like it at all. Thankfully she caught this in time. She likes human resources, problem solving and negotiation...which she discovered by taking a break from studies.( Currently ). These decisions are not cast in stone, but selecting a career requires a lot of thought and understanding of oneself.
- Producer10/09/2016We wish to hire veteransMilitary-Civilian is a personalized networking service dedicated to assisting military veterans and their families with their transition back into the civilian workforce. Our strategy is twofold: we offer companies and employers seeking to fill...
- Producer06/09/2016My beBee Bee-Bliography – Tips, Suggestions and Reflections On Beeing All That You Can BeeThis post was originally published about 6 weeks ago. Since then I have been appointed a beBee Brand Ambassador and have added a number of new beBee posts to my collection. I have updated all the links here for anybody who is interested.One of the...
Comments07/09/2016 #13 Jim Murray#7 Can't disagree with that assessment @Phil Friedman. Unfortunately, and we have had this discussion, this is something that requires a great deal of diligence in order to control. According to my 80/20 Differential, this may only occur 20% of the time. I'd like to be more optimistic, but right now all I can be is hopeful.07/09/2016 #10 Michael D. DavisThis conversation just got me to thinking @Jim Murray about marketing and all the fun puns that the subject of bees bring to mind and what can be done with that.
Here's one for you; How about a focused campaign to introduce beBee on other media channels, with the campaign slogan being, "How I got a case of the hives and am loving it!"
Sorry guys, but you just received a little glimpse into how my creatively twisted mind works when it comes to marketing.
Anyone in?07/09/2016 #8 Kevin Pashuk#7 #6 - OK. Perhaps I was a little too hasty with my drivel comment. It really was a more of a post Labour Day rant that I just had to get out. Perhaps I should take a course in self-marketing. Do you guys know of anyone? :) (Back to my satirical self now, thank you)07/09/2016 #7 Phil Friedman#6 @@Jim Murray -- @Kevin Pashuk could not be more wrong about his most recent post. For in effect he cautions cautions against mistaking the cheerleading for the game. One factor that I think you overlook -- or perhaps gloss over intentionally, because it is not something that falls within the range of a "tip" -- is that one of the ways to make other people want to move over to beBee is to make it a place where 1) outstanding content prevails (or at least holds it own), 2) affinity networking is a reality, not a pipe dream, and 3) the range of topics and areas of interest is sufficiently broad to ensure that everyone can find a niche form themselves, both in terms of reading and learning, and in terms of writing and exchanging ideas and opinions. One of the major mistakes made on "that other" platform was to tout the high quality of Influencer content, but in fact deliver mostly insipid drivel (the real variety, not the kind that @Kevin Pashuk attributes to himself). I truly hope that committed beBee bees will make the effort to develop and manage topic-filtered hives, and produce high quality content -- whatever that may be. As to my mind, that is the way beBee will rise to where it wants to bee. Cheers!
- Enterprise Architect Charlottesville VA
Required Education and Clearance for Enterprise Architect Charlottesville VA
B.S. in information systems related major
DoD 8570 Baseline Certifications required
MUST HAVE AND ACTIVE TOP SECRET WITH SCI CLEARANCE
All resumes will only be reviewed with the clearance properly noted on Resumes submitted in WORD to email@example.com. All positions are located in Charlottesville, VA and DSA is offering temporary housing or will consider proper 1099 Status.Enterprise Architect Charlottesville VA - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Enterprise Architect Charlottesville VA DSA Inc MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE send resume to...
- Software Developer Maryland
This position does require US citizenship and the ability to get cleared. This position does not require a current clearance to be hired.
Candidates must have software development and software coding experience within the last 12 months.Software Developer Maryland - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Software Developer Maryland Nteligen Computers/technology US citizenship We Hire Veterans Military-Civilian Computer Science Engineering. Jobs 4...
- VETERAN ELECTRONICS TECHNICIANS – ARE YOU INTERESTED IN EARNING UPWARDS OF $20K/MONTH?
WANTED: RADIO/ELECTRONICS OFFICERS TO WORK ON SHIPS IN THE U.S. MERCHANT MARINE.
EXCELLENT PAY, BENEFITS AND PENSION.
HOW DOES SIX MONTHS OF VACATION EACH YEAR SOUND?
REQUIRED: a career background in marine electronicsVETERAN ELECTRONICS TECHNICIANS 20K MONTH - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com VETERAN ELECTRONICS TECHNICIANS 20K MONTH Radio electronics technician electronics technician marine, maritime radar GMDSS ETO USN Navy USCG Coast Guard...
Comments07/09/2016 #1 Lucy JensenVETERAN ELECTRONICS TECHNICIANS 20K MONTH
VETERAN ELECTRONICS TECHNICIANS – ARE YOU INTERESTED IN EARNING UPWARDS OF $20K/MONTH?
WANTED: RADIO/ELECTRONICS OFFICERS TO WORK ON SHIPS IN THE U.S. MERCHANT MARINE.
EXCELLENT PAY, BENEFITS AND PENSION.
HOW DOES SIX MONTHS OF VACATION EACH YEAR SOUND?
REQUIRED: a career background in marine electronics.
- 16/08/2016Seeking K9 Veterinarian – Iraq/Afghanistan Full Time
Tracking Code: 2920-120
Please pass to at all U. S. Army Veterinary Corps staff at Military Forts, Bases and Stations Veterinary Clinics supporting military working dogs and other animals (mules, donkeys, etc.) community. Your local Veterinarian may be a veteran too.
Job Description For K9 Veterinarian Full Time
The Veterinarian is a member of a field veterinarian and veterinarian technician team responsible for the overall canine health of canines supporting the Department of State Explosive Detection Canine teams. Performance locations will be OCONUS in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which CHS is recognized.K9 Veterinarian Full Time - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com K9 Veterinarian Full Time Iraq Afghanistan Department of State Explosive Detection Canine teams MRPT or SECRET level...
- 16/08/2016Seeking J2EE Application Programmer Maryland
Title: J2EE Application Programmer
Location: Aberdeen, MD at the Aberdeen Proving Ground
Clearance: Secret Clearance to start (Interim Secret will be accepted to start) Salary range: 110-130KJ2EE Application Programmer Maryland - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com J2EE Application Programmer Maryland Aberdeen Proving Ground US Citizenship active Government clearance Military-Civilian We Hire...
- 15/08/2016A veteran colleague of mine sheds light on the misdirected contrast between how military units succeed v. businesses.Army Principles in a Business Worldwww.linkedin.com For those of you who aren’t familiar with me, I was once a paratrooper, an airborne infantryman in the 82nd Airborne Division. Also, to be fair and to avoid any perception of stolen valor, I did...
- 11/08/2016What if PTSD has a clinical physical component? Will that change how we treat Veterans?What If PTSD Is More Physical Than Psychological?www.linkedin.com Author Robert F. Worth's 6/10/12016 article in the New York Times Magazine is well worth reading and should be widely...
- 30/07/2016Help Desk Technician II (Computer Operator)
Help Desk Tech II Level: Seeking candidates willing to work Full-Time Evening Shift providing help desk support from 9pm-5 a.m. Please note that this position is remote work. The chosen candidate will be working from home.Help Desk Tech II Level Remote Work - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Help Desk Tech II Level Remote Work Planned Systems International Work from Home Full-Time Evening Shift Home Office Jobs For Veterans...
- 30/07/2016Seeking Java Developer for Fort Detrick MD
Analyzing designs and building component-based applications in a Web/internetJava Developer Fort Detrick MD - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Java Developer Fort Detrick MD Planned Systems International Maryland U.S. Citizen Information Technology IT Jobs for Veterans...
- 29/07/2016At CCA, our Mental Health teams make lasting changes in the lives of offenders, as we set the standards of care in the industry. This is your opportunity to make a satisfying career even more rewarding. CCA is currently seeking Mental Health Coordinators at Red Rock Correctional Center in Eloy, AZ who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting. The Mental Health Coordinator plans professional mental health service programs of a non-medical nature in the facility. Coordinates and directs activities of personnel engaged in providing mental health services to inmates/residents.Mental Health Coordinators Eloy AZ - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Mental Health Coordinators Eloy AZ Corrections Corporation of America Medical Recruiter at 615-263-314 Arizona Red Rock Correctional...
- 22/07/2016Reddaway Opportunities. Ready to take the wheel?
Reddaway Opportunities Ex Military Jobs
Get Mileage Out of Your Careers
Reddaway Opportunities Ex Military Jobs. Demand for truck drivers has never been stronger than it is today. For a variety of reasons, including a large number of long-time drivers retiring, your prospects for a career as a professional driver have never been better. Reddaway drivers have been providing freight services for over 80 years, and today they are a key part of one of the safest, most reliable, and professional transportation teams in North America.Reddaway Opportunities Ex Military Jobs Veteranswww.military-civilian.com Reddaway Opportunities Ex Military Jobs Local City Driver Line Haul Driver Straight truck Driver local pick up & deliveries jobs jobs4vets call...
- 22/07/2016Former Military Driving Opportunities
To ensure that we give back to those that have served, Quality Carriers is committed to providing driving opportunities to members of the military that will be or have transitioned out of the armed forces,Former Military Driving Opportunities - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Former Military Driving Opportunities driving opportunities for those transitioning out of the armed forces Military-Civilian Call Mike...
Comments29/07/2016 #1 Lucy JensenFormer Military Driving Opportunities
To ensure that we give back to those that have served, Quality Carriers is committed to providing driving opportunities to members of the military that will be or have transitioned out of the armed forces, we offer Former Military Driving Opportunities. We value the work ethic of service men and women, and we would love for you to be a part of our team
- 20/07/2016Seeking Physical Therapist for Kandahar Afghanistan under contract bidPhysical Therapist Kandahar Afghanistan - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Physical Therapist Kandahar Afghanistan CHSi under contract bid send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Must have a current state...
Comments22/07/2016 #1 Lucy JensenPhysical Therapist – Afghanistan
Tracking Code: 6097-120
Job Description for Physical Therapist Kandahar Afghanistan
The Physical Therapist will have the credentials of a Doctor of Physical Therapy with the ability to care U. S. and coalition forces to evaluate, diagnosis, treat and develop plans for the recovery for musculoskeletal injuries and complaints. Location of services will be in Kandahar, Afghanistan. This is a notional position and will be contingent upon contract award.
- 15/07/2016Military-Civilian career ConnectionsMilitary Civilian Career Connections http://www.military-civilian.com/...
- 12/07/2016Seeking Linguists (multiple languages)
LOCATION: Undecided – Future OpportunityLinguists Multiple Languages - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Linguists Multiple Languages PSI Planned Systems International U.S. Citizenship and appropriate US Active Government Clearance is a...
- 11/07/2016Seeking Correctional Officers for Grants NM
Location: New Mexico Women’s Correctional Facility, 1700 E. Old Highway 66, Grants, NM 87020Correctional Officer Grants NM - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Correctional Officer Grants NM New Mexico Women's Correctional Facility, 1700 E. Old Highway 66, Grants, NM 87020 Call 615.263.3257 jobs 4...
- 11/07/2016Driver Job Fair Everett WA, $2000.00 Sign on Bonus!!
9501 24th Place West
Everett, WA. 98204
July 19th – Tuesday
From 9am -2pmDriver Job Fair Everett WA - Military-Civilianwww.military-civilian.com Driver Job Fair Everett WA 9501 24th Place West, Everett, WA. 98204 7/19/16 $2000 Sign on bonus (Class A CDL drivers) Reddaway Call...
- Producer11/07/2016Why Veterans Don't Use All Our BenefitsThere was once a time to be the Lone Sailor, or that Stoic Soldier, standing watch over your post and our country; for Veterans, that wtime has passed. It's OK to grab hold of those hands reaching out to you.It's been 6 years since I was medically...
Comments14/07/2016 #10 Mark Tillman Davis#6 Here's the problem with those broad generalizations. 1) Homeless veteran rates are impossible to calculate because they rely upon unconfirmed self identification. If I had a dollar for every non-homeless person who has told me they were a veteran and then determined they had never been in the military, well I could take a few days off. 2) Veteran suicides and attempts are overwhelmingly unrelated to military service. Moreover, the vast majority of in service suicides, attempts and ideations are by servicemembers who have never deployed. And who exactly is stuck in the middle? With 30 years of service until I retired last year, stuck in the middle usually meant, "I want someone to do this for me". Veterans deserve compassion and support. However, the expectation is that 4, 8 or 30 years of service entitles us to a modicum of respect, not return trips to the trough. Particularly when it starts to wear on the 98% of the population who are paying the bills and have challenges of their own. Today, veterans are set up for success like at no point in our history. We don't have a veteran support problem; we have a cultural problem.14/07/2016 #8 Tony 🐝 Rossi#7 Thanks, John. I'm very proud of my service, and struggle with the fact I couldn't end it on my own terms. The years I spent in limbo dealing with medical issues exposed me to an oft hidden group of transitioning service members and Vets that didn't feel they had a voice. We know we're responsible for setting our own path, but I do feel Veterans should be entitled to a bit more support than the average Joe. No hand-outs, but we should extend a hand to help our brothers and sisters that are struggling.14/07/2016 #7 John ValledorAfter 35 years of service and multiple combat tours going back to Desert Storm I passed my entire 9/11 GI Bill to my children. Thank you for your service to a proud and grateful nation. Many gripe and bitch about things in America, but few display the kind of responsible citizenship you did--thank you! You represent less than 1 percent of the US population. A fact that is both amazing and sad at the same time.14/07/2016 #6 Tony 🐝 Rossi#5 Mark- Those were broad generalizations explaining what has happened over the last 2 decades. Changes in the late 2000's have been phenomenal. I too utilized the Post 9/11 GI Bill successfully. The problem is the momentum we've got now still isn't enough to overcome the 15-20 yrs surrounding 9/11. Veteran homeless rates are the highest ever, and we're still losing 20 vets a day to suicide. Talking about all the new programs and efforts is great, but it's those that are stuck in the middle that should be our focus.14/07/2016 #5 Mark Tillman DavisThe Post 9/11 GI Bill is incredible and far and beyond any educational benefit funded by the taxpayer for previous generations of veterans. Vending issues/complaints usually revolve around the veteran not taking the appropriate steps to process their benefits. Throughout earning a B.A. and an MBA on two different GI Bill programs (thank you, taxpayers), I never had a single problem because I did my part. Additionally, the VA is not "plagued with problems". There are some VA hospitals with issues that should be addressed. It is more media hype than substance. The real problem is the entitlement mentality that is becoming pervasive within the services. You can serve 3-4 years and get a four year degree free of charge if you choose wisely. How is that a problem? Before I "lay down my pride", I'm going to show a little gratitude.12/07/2016 #2 Tony 🐝 Rossi#1 @Randy Keho - I think it's mostly because my generation of Vets is facing an entirely new set of challenges (insufficient GI Bill vending, VA plagued with problems, enemies without nations, not easily recognizable) so the support groups and systems haven't caught up. Thereby, advocacy lags woefully behind. All that said, thank you for your support, Randy!12/07/2016 #1 Randy KehoThank you for furthering awareness of the issue. My vet friends are from the Vietnam-era, and I make it a point to honor those who have died and befriend the rest. I know many. I must admit, though, that it is difficult to recognize contemporary veterans, although Vietnam-era organizations welcome and provide services for all vets. I don't know why this is, other than they probably just want to blend back into society and carry on with their lives. All vets do.