- Producer29/08/2017Rolls Royce Silver Ghost - To The Other End Of The World And Back AgainThere are only a few Rolls-Royce Silver Ghosts from the early 20th century that have travelled around the world; however, the remarkable story of Robert Gaines-Coopers' Silver Dawn is one of these, and it took a century to be exact. The...
- Producer28/08/2017The Adventure Behind The Film "Le Mans"Every racing fan, but even more, those who are interested in long distance racing, knows the movie "Le Mans" by Steve McQueen. Equally, many people who are usually uninterested in motor sports, know of the film which focuses on the 24-hour...
- Producer26/08/2017Young People And The Classic Car - When Retro Is TrendyToday's young professionals in the automotive sector are optimally prepared for working on today's vehicles in the fields of "passenger cars" or "commercial vehicles". The question that has been asked of the automotive industry, and specifically...
- 25/08/2017This is so far the worlds most expensive car.
1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
Date sold: 14 August 2014
Price sold: £29.3million
This Ferrari is one of the most sought after cars in the world so it’s little surprise this version which was second off the production line tops the most expensive list.
Just a handful of 250 GTOs were ever built and this one won the World GT Championships.image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- 24/05/2017Citroen H Van | VINTAGESTYLE.euvintagestyle.eu Rember the iconic Citroen HY? You can now buy a brand-new model which still keeps the car’s original spirit with the frog-like headlights, the small outwards bonnet and the iconic fiberglass pannels. Available as a...
- 16/04/2017That Time Vespa Made a Car:
The 400 was a 'MicroCar' that was built by Piaggio (Vespa's Parent company) from 1957 to 1961. Powered by a 400cc two stroke motor, the little convertible could make speeds of 55 ~ but not much more. While there was a 'seating area for two behind the driver, it was mostly decorative and only really useful for extra luggage or the errant canine that you chose to let ride shotgun Rolling on tiny 10 inch wheels puts it in the same vane as the Morris Mini - but the anemic 2 stroke motor nearly guaranteed that it never saw any racing days like the Brit MicroCar. Production over the course of the life of the little runabout only reached 28,000 units - and hey are quite rare to find today. They would be great city cars for today's go nowhere traffic jams.
A great styling cue is the sliding convertible roof that opens up to the sun, but gives you a rigidity and structural strength that most other cabrios lack. As a shock to purists everywhere - I would ditch the Vespa motor and cram in a VW flat 4, and push out the tires to at least 14 inchers. Tradition be damned. ;)
- 14/03/2017Mercedes-Benz 600 Grosserscontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- 22/02/2017We would be tempted to use Mark Twain's words in "Following the Equator" in 1897... A 1933 Minerva and the 1967 Renault 4L... What a contrast. We loved that.
- 21/02/20171950 Cisitalia-Abarth 204A, built by motorsport legends Piero Dusio, Carlo Abarth and Ferdinand Porschecdn.classicandsportscar.com
- 20/02/2017We are honoured to have been invited in the jury of the 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance in Delhi. Following the ICJAG judging guidelines, this concours is not to be missed!
- 19/02/2017Best selling truck in history.7 Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Ford F-Seriesgearheads.org As the most popular vehicle in America, you'd think we'd all know more about Ford F-Series pickups. Here are some secrets about the F-Series we've...