- 19/01/2017Cats in the world of Street Art and Graffiti. My new article here:Street Art & graffiti Catsstreetart360.net LOVE STREET ART – LOVE GRAFFITI – LOVE CATS !!! Here it is, combining the two: Street Art and Cats. Many of the greats did it and how much fun ! Discover cats murals by C215, Man O...
- Producer14/01/2017Valencia Exhibitions: January 2017 Round-upOver the Christmas and New Year period I visited my home town of Valencia, in Eastern Spain. The city has a vibrant (if undermarketed) visual arts scene which is becoming more and more popular with visitors and locals alike. As I tend to do when...
- Producer11/01/2017Look at these imagesThere´s no problem if you don´t understand what this article says, just look at these amazing images. They are hypnotic....Dynamic, colourful patterns represent the way organisms interact and evolve in the visuals for Max Cooper's latest music...
Comments12/01/2017 #6 CityVP 🐝 ManjitEmergence as art is always fascinating. It is interesting that the Mandelbrot set which also looks so beautiful is not its natural colour and the process of colouring is interesting in itself. The link below takes us through that :
Colouring the Mandelbrot Set
This article describes "escape time" and goes on to say :
"If we know that a particular point generates a sequence which escapes, and we know the escape time of that sequence, then we can color that point based upon its escape time. By doing this, pretty spectacular images can be created."
Colour brings home the details that would otherwise be missed in the natural black and white and adds the one quality to complexity that all humans appreciate, that of beauty.
- Producer02/01/2017MUSEO VAN GOGH, AMSTERDAM (HOLANDA)Tras tres horas y 20 minutos de espera, bajo una lluvia torrencial, en la cola de entrada al Museo Van Gogh de Amsterdam, mi compañero de viaje y yo conseguimos entrar. ¡ Y vaya si valió la pena!. La pasión de la charla de mi acompañante respecto...
- 02/01/2017Working on a new story. Well...I mean it's Camelot with dogs, and Mordred makes friends with Lancelot during his trial. Anyhow, playing with the idea of Merlin being a Pekinese.
- 30/12/2016BEBAR, French Graffiti artistBEBAR “Talented French Graffiti Artist”streetart360.net After my article about Vitry sur Seine (French Street Art capital City) and its famous Street Artist C215, i would like you to discover a particularly creative and original graffiti artist from...
- Producer29/12/2016A Look Back to 2016.2016. What a year.In 2015, I could only dream that I would be where I am now.Not only was I able to exhibit my artwork at the Horsforth walk of ART, Candid Galleries in London, at the Old Red Bus Station in Leeds, but I was also able to really show...
- Producer27/12/2016London Exhibitions: Adriaen van de Velde at the Dulwich Picture GalleryAdriaen Van de Velde (1636-1672) was a highly successful Dutch landscape painter from an artistic family (both his father and older brother were painters) who became widely known for his fine draughtsmanship before his untimely death at the age of...
- 24/12/2016Emerging Leeds based avant garde artist and peace activist, Alexandra Francis's new artwork "Hang" (2016).Alexandra Francis "Hang" (2016) Emerging, Leeds based contemporary avant-garde artist and peace activist, Alexandra Francis new installation/sculpture "Hang" (2016). Please contact the...
- 23/12/2016Discover Wild Welva Artwork
- 21/12/2016Let me introduce you a fantastic French Street Artist, LILIWENNLiliwenn “From the fringes of the Atlantic Ocean”streetart360.net Today let me introduce you a French street artist I particularly appreciate: Liliwenn A French Street Artist from Brest (An important city in Brtitanny, on the French west coast) To define her,...
- 20/12/2016Street Art from Finland . Discover her artwork on my Blog Streetart360Salla Ikonen – Street Artist from Finlandstreetart360.net Salla Ikonen (1985) is one of Finland’s most well known female street artists. She paints street art, custom murals and canvases with various techniques. Her dreamlike, colorful murals often...
- 20/12/2016Discover a Fantastic Street Artist from Finland : Salla Ikonen.
Read more about her ---- http://bit.ly/2hP70y6
- Producer20/12/2016London Exhibitions: Beyond Caravaggio at the National GalleryMichelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio (1571-1610) trained as a painter in Milan in the workshop of Simone Peterzano (who had himself trained under Titian) and arrived in Rome seeking his fortune in 1592. In the bustling city, wealthy patrons avidly...
- 17/12/2016"Hang my Wish" (2016) installation invited an audience to tie a bauble around a piece of string, that formed the image of a surreal tree, created by overlapping string attached to the walls of a boxlike space, to symbolise that individuals own personal and private wish having been made granted.
- Waves (2016). By Alexandra Francis.
Toothpaste and food colouring on canvas.
The toothpaste was chosen, having known that it would dry hard, yet leave me time to experiment with markmaking and the texture, whilst the food colouring was chosen at random.
Interesting that there is that combination of mint from the toothpaste, yet sweetness from the food colouring.
Why just use paint? Explore! Experiment! Enjoy!
Comments17/12/2016 #1 Deb 🐝 Helfrich@Alexandra Francis - I am so chuffed to see this! I was just sharing about the Paint-Dance phenomenon that got started in Seattle - and I do a little job interview coaching (and Interviewee tips ebook selling) on the side.
I want to learn more!
A warm welcome to beBee.
- Producer18/12/2016My work on DegreeArt and The Hornshaw Gallery / Mi trabajo en DegreeArt y The Hornshaw GalleryI am happy to announce that I was approached by www.degreeart.com and www.thehornshawgallery.com and I accepted their offer to represent me!! My work for sale can now be seen on their websites and I sold four pieces through DegreeArt earlier this...
- 18/12/2016Street ARt masterpieces in ColombiaStreet Art In Colombiastreetart360.net A Photo Essay ” I was no “Aficionado” of Street Art when I started traveling, and yes, I even must acknowledge that I have actually very seldom specifically looked for it and have spent even...