- 04/12/2016Interested by street art?
Discover my BlogStreet Art 360 °streetart360.net Street Art & Graffiti Around the...
- Fantastic French street artist. Jef Aerosol "This World Is Your World" New Street Art - Bordeaux, France
- Stunning photorealistic Street Art portrait by David SA & GP ASK in Mexico #art #mural #graffiti #streetart
- ProducerC215: An emblematic figure of French Street Art sceneC215 (Christian Guemy) is a French Artist born and based in Vitry sur Seine. An Industrial city Located at the southern tip of the city of Paris.With his stencils or free hand he transformed Vitry grey walls into an open museum.Hundreds of artworks...
Comments02/12/2016 #4 Ken BoddieWe live in a haze of visual pollution, Laurent, sorrounded by gaudy billboards, traffic signs, neon lighting and the ever present graffiti. But every so often, a real street artist grabs our attention with a mural, or even an embellishment around a building detail, that grabs our attention and stops us in our tracks with its wow factor. Christian Guernsey would appear to be one of these. Thanks for sharing.
- 27/11/2016Is a my interpretation of Dea Kali, oil on canvas 80x120cm (Italy 2013)
(Rielaboration from a watercolor)
Kali is a female divinity Hindu, is the goddess of female energy active and disruptive, the unstoppable power...
- Producer27/11/2016FROM PAPER TO CANVASFrutta scomposta a KathmanduWatercolor on paper 32x48cm made in Nepal in 2012Rapresenting a fruits breakdown FOR SALE Oil on canvas, cm 60x40 email@example.com Pubblished on the italian book "L'ARTE MODERNA" 2016 by Swing...
- 25/11/2016I really, really enjoy life drawing- Sometimes it's incredibly frustrating but if you keep at it you end up seeing improvement!
Me encanta dibujar del natural, puede llegar a ser muy frustrante pero con la practica se acaba mejorando.
- 23/11/2016'The Tower', from my Dénia series, oil on canvas, 120x90cm. The first in a series of pieces inspired by memory.
'La Torre', de mi serie Dénia, oleo sobre lienzo, 120x90cm. La primera en una serie de piezas inspiradas por la memoria.
- Producer22/11/2016London Exhibitions: Wifredo Lam at Tate ModernI loved visiting The EY Exhibition: Wifredo Lam at Tate Modern, London (14/09/2016 – 08/01/2017). Lam, a capital 20th century figure, was a Cuban artist who moved to Spain in 1923 to further his fine art training and, as the Tate exhibition shows,...
- 11/11/2016From series -Nepali portrait
"Ritratto nepalese 7"
watercolor on paper
- 07/11/2016No tiene nombre... simplemente una chicuela de paseo con su amigo raruno cerca del Big Ben...
Tinta acrílica sobre papel
🇬🇧 London Calling
- Producer05/10/2016LibroLibro de librar? no,de leer,aquello en forma rectangular o circular que se podría hacer.Aquello con la portada de un donuts,en el que sale performers vieneses,en el que subrayé con resaltador verde y a lápiz.ahora no puedo pronunciar el nombre de la...
- 24/05/2016As a Penn State Alumnus, I found this case study on the "Selfie" done by an English class at Penn State University to be very interesting.
Penn State also has an outstanding World Campus online.To thine own selfie be true | Penn State Universityow.ly This spring, Leisha Jones, assistant professor of English in Penn State's College of the Liberal Arts, taught a course examining selfies and the genre's cultural, historical and social implications. She invited her class to help her suss out her big...
- 04/04/2016Dan Mountford, double exposure portraits: http://www.pinegateroad.com/art-thats-inspiring-dan-mountford-double-exposure-portraits/