- 29/11/2016Chronométrie Ferdinand Berthoud - FB 1d23x6d9cx8qezf.cloudfront.net
- 29/11/2016Moritz Grossmann Glashütte i/Sa - BENU Tourbillonscontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 27/11/2016BVLGARI HORA DOMVS: THE GLOBE-TROTTER EQUATION
by VINCENT DAVEAU on WatchonistaBvlgari Hora Domvs: the globe-trotter equation | Watchonistawww.watchonista.com Bvlgari’s Hora Domvs offers frequent flyers a way to come back to the center of today’s global village. Bvlgari Hora Domvs Time zones and time difference It is an issue that dates back to the time of Sotirio Bulgari, founder of the eponymous...
- 27/11/2016EXCLUSIVE: ZENITH SKELETONIZES THE EL PRIMERO
by JOEL GRANDJEAN on WatchonistaExclusive: Zenith skeletonizes the El Primero | Watchonistawww.watchonista.com Now don't go thinking that skeletonization isn't a mean feat. In the field of watchmaking, this delicate operation defies all trends and regularly resurfaces as part of almost every watchmaker's repertoire across all brands. And it is especially...
- 23/11/2016Romain Gauthier - Prestige HMS
Photo credit: Fred Merzjournal.hautehorlogerie.org
- 21/11/2016Manufacture Royale - 1770 Voltigescontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 18/11/2016Ball Watch - Engineer III Bronzescontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- 18/11/2016HYT limited edition Skull Axl Rose
Exclusively designed by the legendary singer of Guns N' Rosesscontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- Producer15/11/2016Is Time Running Out for the Smartwatch Industry?A recent report from IDC, a market intelligence firm, revealed stagnation in the smartwatch market. It is unsurprising that consumers are averse to buying a $400 watch that connects to their $800 phone with little added advantage beyond convenience....
- 15/11/2016"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way"Japanese Timekeeping: Origin to Innovation • 時を守る：進化する精度 Here we explore the tradition and beauty of Japanese timekeeping, beginning with water-based clocks (rokoku) dating from 671 CE, moving forward to today’s...
- 06/11/2016The Vacheron Constantin Reference 57260 pocket watchVacheron Constantin Unveils the Most Complicated Watch Ever Madewww.bloomberg.com Some 2,800 components; 57 complications; more than $5...
Comments06/11/2016 #1 Ben PintoReading this opens up a whole new view to our world as seen through the eyes of a group of elite watch collectors. The article fascinates by setting the standard by which watch features and time keeping standards make pride of ownership the ultimate reward to be one-upped at practically any monetary cost.
The links to further time pieces, literally, do not disappoint.
I know feel that I am part of a secret society of watch czars as I consider the history and significance of a watch that I own that I have not even found listed in the watch collectors' pricing bible, a tomb of around two inches in thicknes. This was passed down through the last 100 years even making its way through the Russian front.
I no longer want to give this up through auction.
Thank you @Milos Djukic for opening my eyes wide shut.
- 04/11/2016ARMIN STROM - Mirrored Force Resonancescontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 04/11/2016JAEGER-LECOULTRE - MASTER MEMOVOX BOUTIQUE EDITIONscontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 26/10/2016TAG Heuer - Carrera Calibre 5 Ring Master Muhammad Ali
Single piece made, and sold at auction for USD88,000.
All proceeds went to the Ali Foundation
- 22/10/2016@Dean Owen, I saw this and thought it might interest youStill ticking: The improbable survival of the luxury watch business | Simon Garfieldwww.theguardian.com The Long Read: In an increasingly digital world, people are still willing to spend huge amounts on analogue timepieces. The question is,...
Comments23/10/2016 #2 Dean OwenIt's a great article, thanks Paul-san. I think it is the watch design and branding that most people find alluring, but for me it is the beauty of the movement, level of attention to detail. http://www.ablogtowatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/A-Lange-Sohne-Datograph-Perpetual-aBlogtoWatch-1.jpg
- 18/10/2016Smart Outdoor Watchgrendz.com Casio Computer Co in late March will release the WSD-F10 Smart Outdoor Watch, an Android Wear wrist device with water resistance to 50 meters and built to military standard specifications. The new WSD-F10 wrist device is optimal for the outdoors,...
- Producer14/10/2016Exceptional Artisans of the 21st Century – Martin PauliIt was back in 2004 that Martin Pauli decided to take things, quite literally, into his own hands. This one-man show is quietly making waves in an industry that has become hostage to supply chains and big marketing. Fed up with being a slave to...
Comments16/10/2016 #27 Dean Owen#24 #25 Hmmm, now I need to find a link between this Emojifest and Horology....🤔. This will do - http://gizmodo.com/apple-watch-comes-with-its-own-terrifying-animated-emoj-1632554399 View more#24 #25 Hmmm, now I need to find a link between this Emojifest and Horology....🤔. This will do - http://gizmodo.com/apple-watch-comes-with-its-own-terrifying-animated-emoj-1632554399
🐢💨 Close15/10/2016 #23 Aurorasa Sima#22 "5 ways to dump someone via emoji" http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/features/relationships/2015/06/6-break-up-emojis View more#22 "5 ways to dump someone via emoji" http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/features/relationships/2015/06/6-break-up-emojis
Just sayin´ Where there´s a will, there´s an emoji Close15/10/2016 #20 Gerald Hecht#19 Dammit @Aurorasa Sima you are not 👂🏼 me! They are "auto emojis"...whole different thing...I'm not choosing them they choose me; if I am saying something and an emoji ❤️ my 💭...it just puts it in the message;, observe: Hello, I am 😴...now I am 💭...soon it will be 👻 😂...I didn't insert them at all it was like a 🎉 that just happened15/10/2016 #18 Gerald Hecht#15 @Aurorasa Sima ⌚️ can be separated from the passion for them held by someone else...or at least that's what I imagine a very amazing EQ Coach saying to me; and she knows her stuff, and doesn't put up with excuses...the new IOS "auto emoji's" if you let it; at first I thought 💭 that was the stupidest thing I ever saw; but now I've become enchanted with it...check this out; I'm typing this on my 📱
- 13/10/2016Bjarke Ingels Architect of Audemars Piguet New Museum ExtensionAudemars Piguet Breaks Ground On New Museum Extension By Bjarke Ingels, To Open Spring 2019www.hodinkee.com Audemars Piguet has just announced that it's broken ground on the new extension to its existing museum, which will house themed exhibitions, as well as space for watchmaking workshops and other presentation facilities. The extension, dubbed the...
- 12/10/2016Girard-Perregaux 1957
A tribute to the manufacture's historystatic.watchonista.com
- 11/10/2016Ulysse Nardin - Executive Skeleton Tourbillon Boutique, Limited edition of 99 piecesscontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- de Grisogono - Crazy Skulljournal.hautehorlogerie.org
- Daniel Strom- Agonium Memento Mori, Carpe Diemjournal.hautehorlogerie.org
- Richard Mille - RM052 Skulljournal.hautehorlogerie.org