- 23/05/2017REBELLION TIMEPIECES PRESENTS THE OFFICIAL WRAITH DRIVE VAILLANTE EDITION WATCHwww.rebellion-timepieces.com
- 22/05/2017Watch Industry
François-Henry Bennahmias: “There are some great years ahead”François-Henry Bennahmias: “There are some great years ahead”journal.hautehorlogerie.org For Audemars Piguet CEO François-Henry Bennahmias, it's a simple equation. Each year, some 600,000 luxury watches are produced for a global market of 30 to 40 million...
- 18/05/2017Bovet Fleurier - OttantaSei
A unique combination of Bovet’s mastery of watchmaking and Pininfarina designers’ skillsscontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 12/05/2017Le bénéfice de Richemont chute de près de moitiéwww.bilan.ch Richemont a enregistré au cours de l'exercice décalé 2016/2017, clos fin mars, une chute de son bénéfice de 46% sur un an à 1,21 mrd EUR. Le conseil...
- 20/04/2017The latest HYT Novelty: the H4 NEOwww.hyt-file.com
- 15/04/2017ZeTime: World's first smartwatch with hands over touchscreenynan.fnd.to Proudly designed in Switzerland, the perfect always-on smartwatch blending classic design and smart features at an affordable...
- Baselworld 2017 Novelties: Zenith Defy El Primero 21image-store.slidesharecdn.com
Comments24/03/2017 #3 Dean Owen#2 Well Zenith using outsourced ETA movements would be a disaster anyway. Zenith had a little foray into outsourcing using a Sellita movement for one model of the Type 20 line up and there was outrage. Outsourcing works for Tudor, but even they are starting to use in-house movements. Zenith used to provide movements to Rolex. This one does borrow from Hublot somewhat. I am not sure even JCB magic can save Zenith. Bring Dufour back from Rolex!23/03/2017 #1 Dean OwenVery disappointing appearance yet again from Zenith, even with JCB at the helm. Just an old movement in new clothes. I actually prefer the Defy range under the much criticised Theirry Nataf. Come on Zenith. Learn from Tudor, Montblanc, and Cartier, brands that are really starting to seize the passion of watch collectors. Stop relying on the El Primero movement. They have the resources to create a new movement. Simple hand wound three hand watch with exceptional finishing please!
- Baselworld 2017 novelties: Urwerk Transformer UR-T8
MUST SEE details, images and video here: https://watchilove.blogspot.ch/2017/03/ur-t8-ultimate-urwerk-transformer.html4.bp.blogspot.com
- Baselworld 2017 - Bovet Fleurier "Monsieur Bovet"
The Virtuoso II caliber with a 7 days power reserve and the frequency of 21’600A/h (only one barrel!)scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- Baselworld 2017 - HYT Ho launchHo : #codesource All life on earth is dependent on fluids. Going back to basics means going straight to the very essence. By taking as its focus the visual and emotional...
- 21/03/2017BaselWorld - 23-30 March 2017
The biggest Watch and Jewelry Fair
All details on www.baselworld.comupload.wikimedia.org
- 21/03/2017Vacheron Constantin - Les Cabinotiers Celestia Astronomical Grand Complication 3600 celabrates the new season by displaying the Spring Equinox on a dedicated discCelestia Astronomical Grand Complication 3600 - Vacheron Constantin Discover more on : http://bit.ly/Celestia_vc The Fine Watchmaking firmament welcomes a bright new star: the unique twin-dial Celestia Astronomical Grand...
- 06/03/2017Job Post Switzerland
Head of Brand Communication - Audemars Piguet
- 01/03/2017New disruptive video from H. Moser and Cie introducing the Endeavour Perpetual Calendar PurityH. Moser Watches - Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Purity More curves, more purity, no clutter, utterly Moser and 100% Swiss: the new Endeavour Perpetual Calendar...
- 21/02/2017Blancpain - L-evolution Tourbillon GMTscontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 20/02/2017MB&F - LM2 Titanium
The 18 pieces of this very limited edition feature a few changes:
- the first LM2 case in grade 5 titanium;
- a striking bluish-green face;
- sleeker, rounded bridges for the flying balance wheels;
- a slimmer case, reduced by 1mm.
Inside, the dual regulator movement conceived by Jean-François Mojon and Kari Voutilainen
- 20/02/2017Audemars Piguet Diamond Outragejournal.hautehorlogerie.org
- 16/02/2017Vacheron Constantin - Patrimony model
A Statement of Purity & Elegance
Reflecting a minimalist design, the Patrimony model combines taut lines with rounded curves in a pleasing aesthetic balancescontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- 08/02/2017Greubel Forsey Grande Sonnerie
The most complexe watch ever to come out to the manufacturejournal.hautehorlogerie.org
- 08/02/2017Rotonde de Cartier
Minute Repeater Mysterious Double Tourbillon
Head weight 50 gramsjournal.hautehorlogerie.org
- 07/02/2017H. Moser & Cie. - Perpetual Calendar Heritage Limited Editionscontent.xx.fbcdn.net
- 20/01/2017Jean-Claude Biver new CEO of Zenith Watches
Aldo Magada, who was the man he had set up after the departure of Jean-Frédéric DUFOUR for Rolex in 2014, would not have managed to drive the necessary change to this prestigious brand of the LVMH group.
However, some wonder whether he had not known from the start that he was there for a kind of interim, because J.C. Biver already had a lot to do with TAG Heuer.
Biver left his place at Hublot to his best Lieutenant, Ricardo Guadalupe, and would have "sponsored" J.F. Dufour for CEO of Rolex.
Apparently he proposed to A. Magada to remain in the LVMH group, to take up other functions.
More info in the coming days...scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 17/01/2017SIHH 2017 Novelties
HYT Watches - Skull Pocketscontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 17/01/2017SIHH 2017 Novelties
H. Moser & Cie - Heritage Perpetual Moon
Grand feu enamel dial featuring a precise moon phase indication accurate to one day's deviation every 1'027 years. The white gold case is engraved and enameled on the sides. Limited to 30 piecesscontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net