- Producer17/11/2017Bovet Fleurier Récital 18 | The Shooting Star®Récital 18 The Shooting Star®5-Day Tourbillon Jumping Hours Retrograde Minutes with hemispherical universal time and hemispherical double moon phaseBEFORE EVEN COMMENCING WORK ON THIS TIMEPIECE, the technicians and watchmakers at BOVET 1822 and...
- Producer11/11/2017Best smartwatch 2017: The top smartwatches to buy right nowBuying the most effective smartwatch is not a simple task, with a thronged, trendy market that has modified dramatically within the last number of years. Now, higher styles area unit difficult classic watches, with Associate in Nursing...
- Producer03/11/2017HYT X ALINGHI, ACT 3 : H1 Alinghi – Boats and Time fly together with the best technologies!The third watch to come from its partnership with the yacht racing team, the H1 Alinghi is the most technically advanced and edgy of the trilogy. Available, once more, as a limited edition (20 pieces), it is the height of understatement,...
- Producer27/10/2017Breaking News Paul Newman's Rolex Daytona Becomes the World's Most Expensive Wristwatch Ever Sold. It Went For $17,752,500Paul Newman's Rolex Daytona Becomes the World's Most Expensive Wristwatch Ever Sold. It Went For $17,752,500 Paul Newman Rolex DaytonaPaul Newman's very own Paul Newman Rolex Daytona has become the most expensive watch ever sold at...
- Producer15/09/2017Omega Speedmaster Professional: The Moon Watch1957 – 2017 The story behind the legend The origins The Speedmaster was born in 1957 as an evolution of the Seamaster cronos. As a novelty, it is...
Comments19/09/2017 #30 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#29 thank you!19/09/2017 #29 Fran 🐝 Brizzolis#26 #27 Thank you so much @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc..... You are incredible... Thanks a lot19/09/2017 #27 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.art in time19/09/2017 #26 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this should become a book, love it @Fran 🐝 Brizzolis. This reads wonderful: "What made it possible to transform the watch from a simple superlative chronograph to the ultimate astronauts' clock was the web of a scriptwriter's dreams - a mixture of conventional procedures of technical acquisition, happy chance and luck."16/09/2017 #16 Fran 🐝 Brizzolis#13 Thank you very much @Lada 🏡 Prkic You are right, the writing of an article of these characteristics requires a great effort, both to be objective and rigorous with the data, and to express them in a way that the public can easily understand. It is a pride for me that you are welcoming my article and my work, and this encourages me to continue looking for interesting topics to write about... I think you could even make a film about this watch and its history...
In any case, it has been a pleasure to be able to write it, and I sincerely believe that beBee and its bees deserve no less.... I only hope and desire, that you have liked it very much, and I hope that it has also taught you something.16/09/2017 #15 Fran 🐝 Brizzolis#14 Como ya he dicho en alguna ocasión... Esa era la idea, hablar un poco de toda la historia de este reloj, que es justamente lo que lo hace grande y lo diferencia del resto... Pero desde luego, la creación de un reloj mecánico, con este nivel de precisión y excelencia, es hoy en día, en estos tiempos de tecnología, robótica, e inteligencia artificial, sin duda uno de los trabajos más difíciles que podamos imaginar... Y los astronautas de la NASA siguen utilizando este reloj, como uno de sus equipamientos vitales e imprescindibles... El control y la medición del tiempo es vital en el espacio... Y los aparatos electrónicos, son mucho más vulnerables, de lo que podamos pensar, a la exposicion a eventos inesperados que pudieran ocurrir en elespacio exterior.
#14 As I have already said on occasion... That was the idea, to talk a little bit about the whole history of this watch, which is precisely what makes it great and differentiates it from the rest.... But of course, the creation of a mechanical watch, with this level of precision and excellence, is nowadays, in these times of technology, robotics, and artificial intelligence, undoubtedly one of the most difficult works we can imagine... And NASA astronauts continue to use this watch, as one of their vital and essential equipment.... The control and measurement of time is vital in space... And electronic devices are much more vulnerable than we might think, to exposure to unexpected events that may occur in outer space.16/09/2017 #14 Francisco Jose 🐝 Paredes Pérez Global Brand Ambassador@Fran 🐝 Brizzolis de nuevo impresionante trabajo. Gracias por enseñarme esto, que no tenía ni idea. Enhorabuena16/09/2017 #13 Lada 🏡 PrkicFran, I have to commend the enormous effort you put into making this serious and beautifully crafted article. It required a lot of time and research to bring all the data together. I'm familiar with writing such articles.
The topic itself is more than interesting. The article is worth time for reading and rereading.15/09/2017 #11 Fran 🐝 Brizzolis#5 #6 #7 #8 #9 Forgive me all for English, it's been a long time since I've practiced it, and I have something rusty.... The translation of the "special vocabulary used in watchmaking" is probably not correct.
My apologies for the "responsive" that has moved part of the text and photos on smarphones or tablets...
beBee is already correcting it for the new version, I ask for a little patience.
Thank you very much for the welcome you are giving to this article, I think it is undoubtedly an important part of space history, and the history of Omega.
I hope you like it very much, and you can enjoy reading it.
- 09/09/2017Todo un genio en la fabricación correas artesanas y de diseño especial para los mejores relojes del mundoBones (@gasgasbones) | Twittertwitter.com Los Tweets más recientes de Bones (@gasgasbones). Instagram for professional @gasgasbones, straps and 6B mil style watches news etc. Twitter for sweary random spleen venting. United...
- 07/09/2017Pierre DeRoche - Vallée de Joux Luxury Watches
10-second retrograde hand complication - TNT collectionscontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 31/08/2017Triste nouvelle
La marque horlogère DeLaneau cesse ses activitésLa marque horlogère DeLaneau cesse ses activitéswww.bilan.ch Basée à Genève, la marque horlogère indépendante DeLaneau, réputée dans son art de magnifier ses garde-temps féminins de cadrans en émail a décidé de...
- 18/08/2017Parmigiani Fleurier - Ovale Pantographe
Inspired by a pocket watch from 1780scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 28/07/2017The First 24 Hours Of Toc Watch - Always Follow A Formula For Successwww.linkedin.com As you have no doubt seen, we launched Toc Watch (Toc) Wednesday afternoon. 24 hours later we had successfully achieved our 30-day target of...
- 20/07/2017Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon Connected Watch - Personalization Features In pursuit of personalization. With fully customizable watch faces and detachable straps, the Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon Connected Watch uniquely adapts...
- 20/07/2017Scultpural openworking
AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK DOUBLE BALANCE WHEEL OPENWORKEDscontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 14/07/2017COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RICHEMONT ANNOUNCES RESIGNATION OF
HEAD OF WATCHMAKING, MARKETING AND DIGITAL
Richemont regrets to announce the resignation with immediate effect of Mr Georges Kern. Mr Kern was Head of Watchmaking, Marketing and Digital. He has stepped down from the Senior Executive Committee and the Group Management Committee and will no longer be standing for election to the Board of Directors of Compagnie Financière Richemont SA at the forthcoming annual general meeting of shareholders.
Commenting on Mr Kern's decision, Mr Johann Rupert, Chairman, said: " Georges has been offered an interesting opportunity to become an entrepreneur. He has had a very successful career at IWC Schaffhausen and we wish him well. "
Richemont's watchmaking, marketing and digital activities will report to the Senior Executive Committee.
- 11/07/2017Only Watch 2017 – The Artistic Armin Strom Manual Made With Painter Hunt Slonem
For Only Watch 2017, the 7th edition of the biennial charity auction, Armin Strom have created a special piece for the event. One of the 49 participating brands this year, the modern Swiss watchmaker’s unique timepiece is a fusion of their own horologic talents and those of the expressive American painter, Hunt Slonem. Here is the Artistic Armin Strom Manual Hunt Slonemd23x6d9cx8qezf.cloudfront.net
- 11/07/2017Louis Vuitton just launched a line of Android smartwatches that start at $2,450 — take a lookwww.businessinsider.com French fashion house Louis Vuitton is getting into the smartwatch...
- 11/07/2017Only Watch 2017 – The unique blue dial Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar Black Ceramic
The goal of Only Watch is simple: offering unique pieces to be auctioned (this year, Christie’s will be auctioning the watches, on November 11th, 2017) in order to raise funds for the research on muscular dystrophy – money collected will be given to Association Monégasque contre les Myopathies (AMM)d23x6d9cx8qezf.cloudfront.net
- Hautlence - Playground Pinballjournal.hautehorlogerie.org
- Watchonista dedicated page to the Concours d'Elégance Suisse
Live Streaming on Saturday and SundayConcours d'Élégance Suisse 2016bit.ly Welcome to the first Concours d'Élégance Suisse at the Château de Coppet proudly sponsored by Watchonista! Discover on this dedicated page more info about this exclusive...
- Bovet Fleurier - Amadeo Fleurier Tourbillon Virtuoso IIIscontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 16/06/2017ZENITH - Chronomaster El Primero Sport Land Rover BARimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- 14/06/2017Bovet Fleurier - Virtuoso VIIIscontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 08/06/2017A true beauty: Chopard - L.U.C XPS 1860 Black Tie
The L.U.C Collection is a tribute to watchmaker Louis-Ulysse Chopard, a watchmaker from the Swiss village of Sonvilier who in 1860 founded the company that still bears his namewww.watchonista.com
- 07/06/2017Louis Vuitton Tambour Moon Flying Tourbillon ‘Poinçon De Genève’
A Blog To Watch Article and More Pictures: http://bit.ly/2rUi0RRwww.ablogtowatch.com
- 29/05/2017Le Byblos Saint-Tropez celebrates 50th anniversary with Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Special Editiond23x6d9cx8qezf.cloudfront.net
All things to do with watches - mechanical, quartz, digital, haute horology, and smart watches. Share your passion here.