- "Creating more Sexual Intimacy w/Dr Stacy Friedman"
WED, 1/18, 8pm PST
Do you want more sexual intimacy in your life whether it's just for yourself or with a partner- but don't know how?
Well don't despair, the good news is Dr Stacy Friedman joins the show today to share her knowledge and some tools to help you along your journey. What you'll love about her is the fun and positive approach Dr Stacy takes when helping educate others in finding and creating their passion as well!
Dr Stacy Friedman is a Clinical Sexologist and Certified Sex Coach having received her Doctorate in Human Sexuality and obtaining her Masters in Clinical Sexology. She also has her BA in Psychology along with being a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer and Vascular Sonographer. Dr Stacy's coaching is designed to work with women and men of any sexual orientation or gender to address their concerns about sexuality, sexual function, and sexual expression.
To learn more about Dr Stacy's services or connect with her, visit:
- You can't spell HEALthcARE without THC"
Join Robert Marquez & me
MON, 1/16, 330pm PST
"You can't spell healthcare without THC"! Not even kidding and neither is Smoker's Lifestyle Magazine whom I borrowed this quote from. THC is one key medicinal component from the Cannabis plant and is slowly being acknowledged in healthcare and the mainstream public.
Robert Marquez, the creator of Smoker's Lifestyle Magazine joins us today to share his journey into becoming an advocate of Cannabis along with his own experience healthwise into making the choice to medicate with Marijuana. We will also learn why Robert created the Smoker's Lifestyle magazine and what they have to offer, plus his take on the cannabis industry today and where it's heading. Not only that we will be taking a look into the various ways cannabis can be utilized for a healthier lifestyle- whether it be for preventative reasons our trying to help aid current issues.
Learn more about Smoker's Lifestyle Magazine or to connect/advertise with them at:
- "How do you ENTICE your partner? Hear it from a Sexinista"
WED, 1/11, 8pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
When it comes to romance, foreplay, seduction- most of us want to be enticed. For many of us, we either don't know how to ask for what we want when being enticed or how to even entice our loved one.
Tonight, Tiffany Yelverton/Chief Sexinista and Founder of Entice Me Soirees joins us to talk about ways you can entice your partner. Not only that, we will be touching on how to find our voice to ask for what we want in the bedroom and why Tiffany believes being able to vocalize your needs contributes to other aspects of your life as well. Other topics we will be discussing include: the importance of self image, exploring our bodies, and even how to responsibly talk to our children about sexuality. Tiffany will also be sharing what Entice Me Soirees have to offer as well as what it takes to be a "Sexinista".
Besides being a Sex Educator/Coach, Trainer, & Speaker- Tiffany is also the Founder of Sexy Survivors; a nonprofit organization helping cancer survivors reintroduce intimacy back into their lives.
Learn more about Entice Me Soirees & Sexy Survivors at:
- "POP goes the Sugar Weasel Clown?!!"
Join us WED, 1/4, 8pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
A Clown Escort?!! WTF is exactly what I first thought when researching guests for my first sexual wellness show. I thought, really...this is who I want to bring on as my first guest? And then I thought, F#CK yeah- most definitely! What a way to break the ice on such a serious and often taboo subject. Then once I got Sugar Weasel on the phone, I definitely knew it was meant to be. We shared lots of laughs and honest truths that just resonated- and I thought it might with some of you too.
Some may find it absurd, hilarious, and outright freakish but most by now have got to be as curious as I was into the world of Sugar Weasal.
Tonight Sugar Weasel (his stage name of course or if you prefer to tell your Momma that you listened to a guy named Douglas Wright on my show...by all means, say that instead) joins us and shares a peek into his world, how he got into the Adult Entertainment business and why he decided to become a "Clown Escort" of all things. To quote, "It's not easy being Sugar Weasel, people either want to fight or fondle you." Not only that, listeners will get to hear the highs and lows of what it's like from a male's perspective being in Adult Entertainment. We will also be discussing Sugar Weasel's ideas on how to have a healthy and fun sex life.
Sugar Weasel has performed the world over, whether in private or for large groups along with being featured on numerous shows and magazines- and is an Artist of various talents.
Learn more about Sugar Weasel or connect with him at:
- 29/12/2016Only two days left to take advantage of these specials! Whether you live within my service area or not, there's an affordable, CUSTOMIZED program just for you! Complete with a mobile app! #ringin2017 #newyear #newyou #resolutions #inhomepersonaltraining #onlinepersonaltraining #customized #effective #bringingfitnesstoyou
- 28/12/2016Nothing says cultured success like a beautiful, puffy head of swollen coconut milk kefir! This jar grew more than an inch overnight. Creamy, probiotic goodness!
#culturedlife #fermentationnation #guthealth #healingfoods #probiotics #kefir #coconutkefir #ferments #culturedfoods #koscelnikskitchen
- 23/12/2016I ran an 8-week jump start program that started before Thanksgiving to help clients get through the holidays without gaining weight and to get a jump start on their 2017 goals. This morning we had our final session of the 8-weeks and I am BLOWN AWAY by what they've accomplished!
This amazing couple lost over 15lbs; dropped 6% body fat; lost 8.5 inches between the two of them, with hubby gaining girth in the biceps, thighs, and calves while loosing in the waist and hips (and let's be honest, girl, you didn't have a lot to lose to begin with and still lost 5 1/4"!!). When it came to the fitness assessment there were AMAZING gains! He shaved 1:44 off his original time, and she took off an impressive 1:55!!! Nearly 2 minutes off their prior times!
Keep in mind, this all occurred during the holidays - we started training together November 2nd. These incredible changes took place over the course of a short, 8 weeks, with Thanksgiving, holiday parties, and wedding taking place during this time and they STILL lost weight and body fat, lost inches and gained muscle mass where they wanted to, and improved their fitness level by leaps and bounds!
Imagine what we can accomplish together in 2017. Are you ready to take your fitness and health to the next level? Take advantage of my next 8-week Jumpstart program beginning January 2nd. Yes, couples are welcome (contact me for couple pricing), and payment plans are available. #Committoyou #newyearnewyou #successispossible #resultsorientedfitness #bringingfitnesstoyou #inhomepersonaltraining #onlinetraining
- 20/12/2016If you read my latest newsletter, you know that Health Coaching is now a service available to you from Epic Ascent!
Find out more details on my health coaching services and download your FREE cleanse cheat sheet - just in time for the end of the year purge!
- 17/12/2016Just in time for the holidays - the latest edition of the EA Fitness Newsletter! Learn all about gut health, and maintaining weight through the rest of the year, as well as get the scoop on the current specials and latest news of upcoming services!
#newsletter #inhometraining #onlinetraining #healthcoaching #bringinghealthandfitnesstoyou
- 11/12/2016I've again been seeing the meme circulating that claims broccoli has more protein than steak. This is one of those memes that really frustrate me because it's incorrect on so many levels. Not to discount the nutritional value of broccoli, which I happen to eat quite a lot of....alongside my steak!
Whether you're looking at 100 calories or each or 100 grams of each, when it comes to protein broccoli doesn't even comes close to steak.
Read more here:
Comments12/12/2016 #4 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#3 #2 I think Jenn is around a couple times a week - so her answer may be around the corner.
My own answer is "gut bugs". From our saliva to the end of the process the enzymes and bacteria are different. To be direct, most of us have seen plant matter enjoy the journey rather uneffected. That means we do not have the proper digestive partners to extract nutrition from that plant.
As healthy as plants unquestionably are - there is still a curiously overlooked question about how much nutrition we extract from vegetables as we are missing some of the machinery like rumens that break down plants effectively.
Other folks with a different microbial climate may find digesting fats challenging.
Amino acids ultimately are processed as glucose at the point we derive metabolic energy from them.
I have a buzz in me on nutritional topics, but, in essence given our omnivore status - the best diet for anyone today might be the opposite diet they've been eating for the last, say 6 months. Random rotation within or to the extremes of very low carb to ultra high carb keep our entire set of bodily machinery lubed and ready to assist us in whatever environmental conditions we find ourselves.
Personally, I just cannot recommend plain old not eating any more highly. Digestive problems vanish if you stop eating long enough. That is my own repeated finding. I have not eaten on about 50% of the days for the last 6 weeks. I go on 2 or 3 day fast or feast cycles, making only one nutrition change - the removal of gluten - and I am experiencing the same tremendous results as my last 6 week bout of alternate day fasting.12/12/2016 #3 Robert Bacal#2 @Max🐝 J. Carter SInce you didn't get an answer, I thought I'd give this a shot, from my way back memory, so I stand to be corrected.
Proteins are made up of amino acids, and we require a complete collection of those amino acids. Meat contains all of the essential amino acids our bodies need, while plant protein generally does not. at ;easnot all in one shot.
That's why vegans and vegtarians have a challenge around getting the entire set of amino acids so their bodies get enough usable proteins.11/12/2016 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichThanks for this share, @Jenn Koscelnik. We are so twisted up in nutritional information these days. The actual values on the other 2 macros is also important to note - sirloin is carbohydrate free, while broccoli has fat.
A lot of the fat in the marketplace falls under the category of "Vegetable Oils", after all.
But that said, the amino acid profile of potatoes is impressive. I took Ray Cronise's "potato hack" challenge, eating only potatoes for 18 days which was very illuminating. Lots of pros, zero cons - for me. Of course, it is a very finite intervention applicable only on a very short term timeframe.
- 10/12/2016Are you ready to ring in 2017 with new success in fitness??? You'll be ready with my online and hybrid personal training programs. Completely customized to you!
And to celebrate 2017 I'm offering 17% off online and hybrid programs through the end of 2016.
- 06/12/2016I'm a fermenting fool!!! Lots of booch in first and second fermentation, in black tea hibiscus, oolong, and green tea varieties (check out those scobys - time to shed them!). Ive got some fantastic orange/carrot/ginger in 2f.
Also some water kefir, coconut milk kefir, and kombucha mustard!! I'm excited about that last one.
#ferments #kombucha #brewthebooch #waterkefir coconutkefir #mustard #probiotics #guthealth #eattoheal #koscelnikskitchen
- 03/12/2016I've been experimenting with making coconut milk kefir, and think I've found a good recipe - one I actually enjoy and not just tolerate because it's good for me!
Breakfast is a bowl of strawberries and granny smith apple, with coconut flakes and a variety of seeds (hemp, flax, and pumpkin), with my new kefir poured over top. It's a bowl filled with probiotics, fiber, healthy fats, and phytonutrients - the perfect way to start the day!
#ferments #kefir #coconutkefir #fermentationnation #probiotics #hemp #flax #superseedz #paleo #dairyfree #healing #autoimmune #reintroseeds #healingfoods #healthyeating #koscelnikskitchen
- Producer25/11/2016The Best GiftWhat do you wish for when you give a gift to your child? Do you want them to explode with delight when they open the paper? Do you want to see them at their happiest moment? Do you want to be able to fulfill your child's intense longing for...
Comments25/11/2016 #1 Mohammed A. JawadYea...the more you're closer to your child, you not only give attention but you feel you can understand what your child is trying to communicate. ..either through broken words or looks. Isn't that good? You just give your child few moments and you'll feel the difference. After all, with love, care and timely attention, children grow well.
- Producer17/11/2016Immune Boosters for KidsDo you really need to "ask your doctor" if this or that patent medicine is right for you? The idea of taking a pill for everything is a relatively new one. To some extent, it is a creation of a marketing machine that sells us all kinds of things day...
- Producer11/11/2016A Child's Herbal Tea TimeKids can and should enjoy herbal teas often. They are a great way to increase fluid intake for those who don’t like to drink plain water and of course you can control the sweetness unlike commercial fruit juice or pop. Herbal teas have important...
- Producer18/10/2016Looking for Bliss Without Eyes.Sitting on the tube this week, I became curious about the nature of the way I was 'seeing' the world. My eye was drawn to specific colours, movements and people. I became aware that the mind was following the eye. I was looking for something to...
- 28/09/2016Tips for Self-Investment - Fit, Fab & 50 Challenge - Write of the Middlewww.writeofthemiddle.com Tips for Self-Investment - as part of Healthy Bones Action Week's - Fit, Fab & 50...
- Producer15/09/2016How Yoga Can Help You Last Longer In BedEjaculation problems are quite common among men. There are different kinds of ejaculation problems, but the most common is known as premature ejaculation. This term refers to a condition where a man reaches orgasm too soon to provide sexual...
- Producer16/09/20167 Ways CrossFit Improves a Workforce and Maximizes Profit 1.CrossFit develops healthier, more productive employees CrossFit isn’t just about fitness. When applied in the corporate world, it’s a way to cultivate a highly motivated, healthy and capable workforce. Healthy people are invariably more...
Comments16/09/2016 #2 Gert ScholtzCrossfit is a great sport - it builds strength, flexibility and endurance and serves well as a foundation for other sports. I see many rugby players, athletes, weightlifters and the like improve their performance by doing Crossfit as well. The best part of it is that anyone, regardless of fitness level and ability can take part - each to their own. The sport is good for team building but also for "self-building". Good Buzz Nelson!
- Producer15/09/2016Why Do Kids Need To Drink Water?If you are like me and most other parents, you have a bottle or carton of juice in the fridge pretty much all the time. Perhaps you also save a few precious minutes in the morning and at dishwashing time by buying those handy little juice boxes to...
Comments15/09/2016 #2 Dale Masters#1 Amazing, isn't it? Sugar (the refined kind, like high fructose corn syrup of white sugar) is an addictive substance, yet it is not classified as such. I think parents should do what my grandmother did: she provided me with all the water, vegetables, and fruit that I wanted. Back then, we had tomato plants. I could not wait for them to ripen!15/09/2016 #1 Aurorasa SimaYou have a very good point, Tracy. I´m not happy that marketing companies are allowed to make it sound like their sugary cocoa, juices with added flavor and such are the optimal nutrition for kids. Thank you for sharing and including the links with so much further info!
- Producer20/07/2016PTSD – IN ABSENTIAIn Silence it ComesI still don’t understand PTSD fully. What I do understand is the feeling which sometimes creeps up. It makes the world seem different for a while. It can be like seeing reality in a different way. During awareness it can be...
- 04/07/2016Hugh Laurie and Jamie Cullum - Hallelujah I Love Her So (BBC Children in Need Rocks Manchester) http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey Hugh Laurie and Jamie Cullum - Hallelujah I Love Her So (BBC Children in Need Rocks Manchester 2011) Hugh Laurie teams up with...
- Producer01/07/2016Pleasure or Pain - A simple choiceYou’ll hear therapists talking about your conscious mind and your subconscious mind.Your conscious mind is your objective or thinking mind. Its job is to identify, compare and analyse everything going on in the present moment.The basic function...
Comments01/07/2016 #6 Richard Scott#3 Jennifer - I couldn't agree more. I think with better knowledge and information out there people can research into what's going wrong and why and see for themselves that a well balanced nutrition, some exercise and a healthy mindset is all you need (medical conditions aside) to become healthier and often slimmer too. :o)01/07/2016 #5 Richard Scott#2 Well done Catalina, if you're generally on a healthier eating plan (I HATE the word diet - it implies starvation) you will be getting more nutrients into your body, and because your body is more satiated it won't need to reach for energy-rich, fatty foods. Have a read of my 'Fight or Flight or Fat' post. All is explained in there. Thank you for your comment :o) ps keep up the great work01/07/2016 #4 Richard Scott#1 Hi Randy, I think any shift in thoughts, feelings and behaviour often seem like a monumental shift to those who are steadfast in a subconscious routine. It's a journey, a challenge, a work in progress that sometimes takes longer than others. This being said, you ARE allowed cheat meals and treats. If you simply cut out all pleasurable foods your body will chemically craves them more, your willpower will slip and you'll be dragged back down into starvation mode, giving in and eating the treat, then guilt, then failure, then giving up and comfort-eating. So, I say gradually does it, try an 80/20 healthy eating approach - or even better, just introduce healthier options into your daily nutrition. :o)01/07/2016 #3 Jennifer MartinI can understand what Cat is saying so answering your question I believe that we can link pleasure to being slimmer and feeling healthier, there are so much choices now because the way we diet is nothing like we did 10 years ago. Also, feeling healthier can in no way be substituted with the short moment you feel pleasure while eating chocolate...