- 23/06/2016The Cata's on the rode! @Catalina Serrano
- Producer14/06/2016The History of an Iconic Emblem It was in 1929 when Scuderia Ferrari was created by Enzo Ferrari, the former Alfa Romeo driver while he was working for them. One day he found out that Alfa Romeo wanted to absorb what he had created so he decided to quit and start his own fabric of...
- 14/06/2016Introducing the Arch KRGT-1
A collaboration between Film Star Keanu Reeves and moto builder Gard Hoolinger. This impressive sledge hammer hits the street scene with a bold impact. The bike is available with a cruiser style and the pegs in the forward western saddle bred version - or in a sportier mid set, giving it a more appropriate sprinters stance for weaving through the corners, carving the canyons and burning down the black top in aggressive hungry needs. I prefer the second style - speed is in my blood, I am not interested in a barko-lounger on wheels.
Sitting in the cradle of the handcrafted frame is a 124 cubic inch S&S V-Twin coupled to a 6 speed transmission. The bike tips the scales at 538 pounds - by comparison, this is lighter than the HD Sportster. Fit, finish and styling are a striking vision and departure from other American Moto offerings. Available in a matte silver or flat black - I like the darker more sinister hues.
Out back a 240 fat tire shrouded in a carbon fiber fender and hung on a billet aluminum swing arm in mono-shock stance. Up front the inverted forks are an Olins unit showcasing twin disk brakes. Wheels on both ends are carbon fiber 5 star lightweights.
Single solo ridin with 5 gallon tanks - escape the dull boredom with this rocket.
This level of performance will cost you a 15K deposit and a 78,000 final price tag.
She is deliciously irresistible dressed in orange.
- 10/06/2016IRONFRAN MOTOvlog Paseo por Madrid, estilo ROYAL JORDANIAN. Y espectacular ROLLS ROYCE PAHNTOMIRONFRAN MOTOvlog Paseo por Madrid, estilo ROYAL JORDANIAN. Y espectacular ROLLS ROYCE PAHNTOM Paseo por las calles de madrid, con la camara OnBoard en mi KTM SUPERDUKE, haciendo motovlog en directo, comentando las daily observations que me cruzo, al...
- 09/06/2016What happens when you take a stock road king, and drop the weight? A wonderful mix of sportbike performance with touring bike comfort. This heavy hammer is from the collaboration between KRAUS cycles and Fury Motors.
The first thing to go was of course the saddlebags. Next was the offing of the front heavy end; to be replaced by an inverted front fork from a GSXR line of performance. Dual front bikes from the sportier side of the moto world houses a small number plate with twin bubble headlights more in line with a flat tracker. Floorboards were abandoned as well as the passenger pegs. Muted denim blue tones of the bike carry out through the barren metal features, even crossing sport bike front fender and FXR side covers. Blackened sport bike wheels fill out the ends of the bike in 140 front, 180 out back. A 2 to 1 exhaust and open air cleaner bump up the horsepower and dresses out the blackened motor well.
If you have to for a heavy weight bike - this is the way I would go.
- 08/06/2016Orange County Choppers started in 1999 with the leadership and craftmanship of Paul Teutul Sr, with a few custom bikes across the big bike shows of Daytona, New York and Milwaukee. On of the signature features of his rides were the hand twisted wrought iron fabrication throughout - springing from his origins as a metal worker and contractor.
The bulk of their rides are branded custom theme times that are commissioned by corporate sponsors, celebrities and well monied figure heads. Among the top mentions are Trump, Catepillar, Lincoln Motors, MIA/POW, Granger Mountain even Pez to name a few. To me, most of them are over gaudy, pimped rolling billboards of corporate whoreship.
But they did build one bike that I enjoy and really believe is a classic bike, built to be ridden - not a show piece. Those are the bikes I want to celebrate. The 'Greenie' was a bobbed rubber mounted twin shock frame with no rake or stretch to the forks. It is a small foot print bike what has traditional 50's styling. This bike was actually built for the common rider - in that it was a production bike - not a corporate pony. At the day - it was offered for 30K - after the crash, you can find them for close to half of that.
The stats of the bike; it weighs in at 600 pounds, powered by a nearly stock HD 1340 motor coupled to a 5sp transmission driving out a skinny tire. In a realm of fat tire customs, the 'Greenie' only sports a 130 mm tire - a traditional size for decades; usable, affordable and readily available for the average rider. Chrome is the only overstated detail to the bike. A solo seat ride with tan saddle hyde with forward controls putting the rider in the standard 'western saddle' cruising posture - perfect for long freeway ridin. The deep dark green is nearly a British Racing shade; striking but still subdued. A great ride.
- Producer07/06/2016Automotive Design – Two Nations Standing TallSo it's time to lose some friends here as we ponder which nations excel at automotive design.Let's start in the land of baguettes and berets. Why is it that the French, with their Global reputation for excellence in design, from fashion runways to...
Comments07/06/2016 #12 Mamen 🐝 Delgado#6 I'll tell you something curious about Rome. Once I was there for a week with my partner and we rented a motorbike. I thought it was a crazy idea at the beginning, but I promise the car drivers in Rome are much much respectful with motorbike than they are in Madrid, for example. It was a great experience, because when you are inside the traffic jam in Rome with a motorbike you have to be more careful with the pedestrian than with the cars... The pedestrians run over you!!! 😂
- Producer06/06/2016Ferrari LaFerrari: What is Top Gear's review for this car?Extraordinary brand strength allows the company that puts its name to some of the world’s crappiest merchandise to still cut it as the most exotic, desirable and simply awesome builder of cutting edge supercars. The biggest problem is whether the...
- 01/06/2016IRONFRAN MOTOvlog!! El ataque de la IRONMAN-TIS Religiosa!! y ruta en nuevas carreteras!!! disfrutadlo y suscribiros, porque con vosotros, somos mas fuertes!!IRONFRAN MOTOvlog. El ataque de la IRONMAN-TIS RELIGIOSA!!! De ruta por una carretera nueva!! IRONFRAN MOTOvlog. El ataque de la IRONMAN-TIS RELIGIOSA!!! De ruta por una carretera nueva!! Como siempre desde mi KTM SUPERDUKE 990, con mi colega y su...
- 27/05/2016Un poquito de IRONMAN-TENIMIENTOIRONFRAN. MOTOvlog IRONMAN-TENIMIENTO. Que NO se te deteriore la pintura y el kit de transmision!! SUSCRIBETE AL CANAL CONTIGO SOMOS MAS FUERTES! IRONFRAN. MOTOvlog IRONMAN-TENIMIENTO. Que NO se te deteriore la pintura y el kit de transmision!! Sigueme en...
- 24/05/2016I-1 Class
Concours d'Elégance Suisse
- 20/05/2016YO SOY IRONFRAN!!! Motovlog nuestro arma para la denuncia social contra los incivicos!!YO SOY IRONFRAN, Motovlog nuestro arma para la Denuncia Social contra los incívicos. Yo soy IRONFRAN, y este es el primer video de motovlog en directo, grabando y comentando sobre la marcha lo que va sucediendo, en mi KTM SUPERDUKE 990....
- Producer19/05/2016Living On Two Wheels In Indonesia.So you've decided to spend some time in Indonesia ? Good Choice. Now, if you are a long term resident you simply have to get around. Taxis are fine, but after a while you will become frustrated at being dependent on somebody else, so the...
Comments04/02/2017 #13 Pamela 🐝 Williamshahahahaha. So if I come to visit you in Bali, I can just hop on the back of your Motor Sepeda, close my eyes and not open them until we reach the destination? Actually I love them...B has two large BMWs in the shed right now just waiting for warm weather :-) Too large for me, I can't even hold them upright.30/01/2017 #12 Ken BoddieHey, Paul, I see you've graduated from that peddle power bicycle, which you wrote about a few posts back, to a 'sepeda motor'. The worst place I've been to for motorbike traffic in Indo is Yogyakarta, where there are a large number of universities and hence students. Incidentally there are also a large number of hospitals in Yogya, funnily enough. 😲15/06/2016 #9 Kevin Pashuk@Paul Walters... you have eloquently described chaos, living on the edge, new experiences at the risk of life and limb, with a side order of adrenalin, all in one post. My oldest son worked for a bit in Bangalore, India and sent me a link to a YouTube video to describe the traffic (https://youtu.be/N_nDuN7tqfE). He couldn't find words to describe it. You have.