- 23/10/2016Baileys Pumpkin Spice! Perfecto para crear Coffee y after dinner cocktails este Otoño/Invierno. Alguna idea??
#AutumnMood #lovespirits #Innovación
- Producer16/10/2016LA COCTELERÍA TIKIGeneralmente, cuando hablamos de la coctelería tiki la primera imagen que vemos son esos cocktails servidos en totems o copas imposibles con un gran colorido que nos hacen trasladarnos a alguna playa paradisiaca de Hawaii. Sin embargo es imposible...
- 16/10/2016Descubriendo #Zacapa Royal #Truespirit #LoveRum #DiageoInstagram photo by Dan Dove • Oct 15, 2016 at 8:51am UTCwww.instagram.com See this Instagram photo by @luxurydrinking • 85...
Comments16/10/2016 #19 Ken BoddieHere in Oz, Javier, it takes between 3 and 5 years for a vine to start producing enough grapes to produce wine, and even longer to produce a decent return on the investment. Meanwhile, there are large annual costs associated with planting, pruning, watering, fertilising, etc. Wine start-ups vs social media start-ups? Sound familiar?
- 10/10/2016My favorite cocktail is the "Negroni"", what about yours?25 Cocktails Everyone Should Knowdrinks.seriouseats.com We who like to mix drinks at home do it for many reasons: First, it's cheaper than drinking out. Second, it's fun to mix your own drinks at home. Third, it's even more fun to mix drinks for other people at home. Any self-respecting home bartender...
- 08/10/2016What do you know about vodka??Diageo Bar Academy | Vodkawww.diageobaracademy.com THE TOP TRAINING, INSPIRATION, AND NETWORKING HUB FOR PROFESSIONALS BARTENDERS. The world's No.1 premium drinks company brings all you need to help you raise the bar and your career: training and education, bar news, cocktail trends, drinks...