- Producer27/08/2017A Woman Walks Into a Group and…If she is an introvert, the first thing she will do is look around to see who is there, what they’re doing, what they’re talking about. Why? Because she only speaks when she has something to say and she is looking for the people who want to...
- Producer23/08/2017Let's Solve Problems - TogetherThat is the core purpose of a mastermind group.Solving problems.In a mastermind group for business owners, the problems presented range from personal to business and can include:1. mindset - getting past insecurities, learning how to think a bit...
- Producer08/03/2017The Mother. The Sister. The Daughter. The Life-Partner. The Grand-Mother...The Mother. The Sister. The Daughter. The Life-Partner. The Grand-Mother...Women according to me are the most respectable entities in our society and our lifes. The Mother. The Sister. The Daughter. The Life-partner. The Grand-Mother....they are our...
Comments09/03/2017 #8 Ivette K. CaballeroLovely tribute to us! Thank you @Javier 🐝 beBee. We live in such a competitive world that the workplace has become like a jungle. Lack of respect is big problem everywhere, that's why I like to promote the power of values. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/best-advice-respect-people-ivette-k-caballero09/03/2017 #5 Devesh 🐝 BhattInspiring buzz. I just hope that people also respect women outside the circle of friends and family. It would be great if we get there in this lifetime.
India has a long way to go in women rights and America seems more inspiring to Urban India than those women who work and toil in the shadows for the betterment of Indian society.09/03/2017 #4 Warren Kellamhttp://clashdaily.com/2017/03/yo-trump-haters-guess-many-jobs-created-trumps-1st-month-yuge/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1283&utm_keyword=major1&utm_content=382717&utm_source=Email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:382717&utm_campaign=Are%20Women%20%E2%80%98Protesting%E2%80%99%20The%20Liberals%E2%80%99%20ABUSE%20Of%20Melania%20&%20Ivanka%20Today?
- Producer10/02/2017The Vicious Circle, mid-level manager's dilemmaRegardless of your personalities, outgoing or shy, have you ever been in a situation at work where you are left with dilemma whether to express your views or to shut them down? I am sure some of you may have experienced this at some point, but I...
Comments01/03/2017 #8 Randy KehoMid-level managers walk a fine line, especially when directing union employees. Their success greatly depends upon keeping those employees on board and motivated while remaining compliant in regard to the union contract. Top management is usually only involved when it's time to negotiate a new contract.
Oftentimes, mid-level managers are measured by how well they meet specific company objectives while the union contract deals in generalities.
For example, a mid-level manager may be directed to achieve a specific quota while the union contract only stipulates that the employees display an effort to achieve that quota. It's much easier to measure specifics than efforts, which is where the insecurities arise. The employees can make or break you.01/03/2017 #7 Adam WeedyIt's difficult to "feel sorry" for mid-level management. I find many of them to be people who are untrustworthy, especially to their peers. Typically, they have controlling temperaments which are exemplified by their "body issues" (ie. overweight, constantly exercising, ect.). I would like to see more articles about this, especially on LinkedIn, however it is rare because of a "culture of fear" in corporate America.01/03/2017 #6 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee@Sonal Bhadane- you remind me of the Middle Boy Dilemma as it shares many perspectives on the middle management dilemma. Middle management is the bridge between the line employees and top management. If the bridge is weak, the systems falls. Your background image is as impressive as your buzz is.10/02/2017 #3 Alan CullerExcellent post, @Sonal Bhadane
Middle managers are often called the meat in the sandwich squeezed from above to deliver the vision and just "get it done" and squeezed from below -asked to "represent" the workforce to senior management, which can be a career shaking move.
Turns out that 80% of the people in most organizations report to these folks.
I like your solution "steer only when they are off track. If the scope is set, don’t make decisions for them, let them lead the way. Don't let them be stagnant instead learn to empower them."
- Producer10/09/2016Is Influence The Soul of Leadership?As long as there have been leaders, there have been those who tried to determine how and why they were successful. Although I don’t believe leadership itself has changed, our understanding and learning of it has. I believe it is important to...
Comments10/09/2016 #1 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDHi @John Whitehead! Glad to meet you! Your article is just grand! I love the flow from the time of childbirth and yes, that sure puts the show on the road to responsibility and self-awareness. Sweet offer - the Coaching / Honesty true / Is it for anyone? What Time Zone are you? @Michele Williams, @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher, @Renée 🐝 Cormier, @Charlene Burke, @Aurorasa Sima, @Deann M. Harrity, @Mamen 🐝 Delgado (nice Profile Pic!) @Donald 🐝 Grandy, @debasish majumder, @Manish Nair | Research Postgrad,
- 07/09/2016Grow Your Business - Today!
I host a weekly virtual networking meeting for professionals. Whether you are a business owner, freelancer, sales rep, or company executive, you can benefit from attending because:
You will grow your network - which can bring you new customers, new information you can use in your business
You will grow yourself - which will only bring positive things to your business, your customers, your team
We meet from 9 am ET - 10 am ET. Attendance is free. Registration is required.
Today's presenter is Jill Lublin - a publicity powerhouse. She is an international speaker on the topics of Radical Influence, Publicity
Networking and referrals. She is the author of 3 Best Selling books including GeNoticed...Get Referrals (McGraw Hill) and co-author of Guerrilla Publicity and Networking Magic. Her latest book Profit of Kindness will be released later this year.
Jill is a master strategist on how to position your business for
more profitability and more visibility in the marketplace. She is CEO of a strategic consulting firm and has over 20 years experience working with over 100,000 people plus national and international media. Jill teaches Publicity Crash Course as both live events and live webinars and consults and speaks all over the world.
I encourage you to do all you can to join us. She will speak for about 30 minutes, there will be Q&A from attendees, then introductions of everyone present with sharing of contact information. Whether you want to learn about publicity or not - she is a valuable connection to add to your network.How do you get publicity or do you?networklivevirtually.com Guerrilla Publicity equals More Sales Join Charlene Burke and Jill Luben as they talk about Guerilla Publicity. Yes you will get to meet everyone there and exchange contact information. Don't forget to bring your best...
- Producer06/08/2016Hey, New Business Owner! I Was There - Where Were You? To the new entrepreneur and the new business owner,You contacted me and said you were interested in growing your business, so I:invited you to attend a virtual networking meetingsent messages to you via email and social media to have a 1:1 video...