- 25/02/2017Selling your businesswww.costcoconnection.ca WHY ARE SOME boomer-age business owners so intent on selling their company by themselves? Typically they do it with the help of their lawyer and accountant, but without professionals who have business-selling experience. This is classic...
- 24/02/2017Dearest peeps, my practice is shifting a bit and I want to keep you posted on the exciting changes. My sole focus from now on is on the broad canvas that is YOU. I help you paint the picture of what you are, what you want to be, what you want to achieve, what you want to represent, what you want to feel and experience, what you want to leave a legacy off. Finding your own LIFE PHILOSOPHY brings inner peace and certainty which permeates all aspects of your life. Upon deciding on the values, ideas, feelings and dreams that guide you, turning them into 3D reality is a piece of cake. You can easily design or de-design your business, you can establish and nurture relationships with deep love and conviction, and you can create day-to-day experience of life you desire.
What I do is help you strip off all imposed ideas, beliefs, ambitions, societal norms, obligations and loyalties that are not pure YOU, and that do not serve your fullest expression on this EARTH. You could have achieved success by now, and you might be searching for something beyond, or you could still be in incubator stages of growing your first business – both are perfectly fine, and I approach each person as a unique expression of God, Universe and Spirit who want to find the quickest way to explode onto their canvas of LIFE. Let me create the safe space for exploration, freedom, creativity and truth to come out of your soul, your being, your body into a shamanic supernova in a human form. I promise you nothing will ever be the same after this experience. Whether you choose to make a radical shift in your business or life or only make a slight turn in an area that stifled you the most, both will facilitate and allow your magnificent self to emerge, and you will experience the fulfillment you so yearn for.
If interested, I invite you to apply for a complementary Life Philosophy Breakthrough Session to experience the process first hand and discover more possibilities.
- 23/02/2017Are We There Yet? More on the Leadership-Management Debatechangingwinds.wordpress.com Updated February 20, 2017 How can you think and hit at the same time? – Yogi BerraPart one of this post took a provocative stance on the leadership-management definition debate, leaving it...
- Producer22/02/2017People don't come to beBee to be advertise or sold toFirst off, what is beBee. According to Wikipedia, beBee is a Personal Branding Platform founded by serial-entrepreneurs Javier Cámara and Juan Imaz. The network was created to allow people to showcase and share their personal brand and market...
Comments22/02/2017 #6 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven#2 @Lance Smith I too agree with you. This platform is so great. No other platform has people been so interactive and openly free to speak without auguring. This feels like a pleasant coffee shop that I used to associate at years ago and talk with my top leaders on my team and mentors.22/02/2017 #1 Javier 🐝 beBee¡ Thanks @Preston 🐝 Vander Ven . I fully agree ! . Relationships matter ! We can use community engagement processes that help build or strengthen relationships rather than undermine them . Having introductions, working in small groups, having tea and coffee are very basic ways we can promote relationship building.
The platform concentrates on matching professionals who have mutual interests and skill sets to help build business relationships, rather than just contacts. beBee is about professional networking through personal interests and hobbies. Our interests generate much more professional engagement and better business opportunities on the platform. More about networking & relationships at https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/bebee-an-engagement-based-community
- 21/02/2017By @Sarah Elkins
- Producer21/02/2017Be a Money-Making Machine – Build a Solid Personal BrandI am turning 33 in a few days, at this age I finally realized that we can really make money out of anything we put our mind and heart into. This is the case with me and blogging, I thought I should always rely on freelance websites and job boards...
Comments21/02/2017 #6 Lisa 🐝 GallagherIncluding your personal story of abuse and being a survivor of abuse does make you more approachable and real. I'm a fan of those who can peel through the layers by including others along their journey. It takes guts to remove the veil. Kudo's to you for following your dream and being successful @Pat 🐝 Bagano. Love your website, well done!21/02/2017 #5 Pat 🐝 Bagano#3 Thank you @Robin Barton. What a coincidence, I am blogging from a town called Port Barton!
http://palawanblogger.com/silent-town-port-barton-palawan-worth/ Law of Attraction? hehe.21/02/2017 #3 Robin BartonPat, talk about being authentic. I applaud you loudly for being open about your life experiences as well as your business experience. Both speak to me, I admire your courage. And I hope you know that you aren't alone in your personal experiences. Sending more courage and peace to you.
- 20/02/2017Please join me in welcoming, @Lillian Gregory to beBee! Here is a bit about her. I hope you will choose to follow her.
"Lillian Gregory is a passionate advocate for 21st Century Leadership with special focus on Women in Leadership, Women in Technology, and US Veterans and Spouses. She provides research, strategies, tools, workshops, and events to help close leadership and career strategy gaps." https://www.bebee.com/bee/icoreprinciplesLillian Gregory - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Lillian Gregory on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 20/02/2017Solid GEAR collaborates with STEM talent girlsolidgeargroup.com Solid GEAR collaborates with the project Stem Talent Girl, we have deployed “Stem Talent Girl Cloud” based on the platform...
- Producer17/02/2017If Given The Chance To Make A Difference, Would You?I was cruising You-Tube, when I came across a video with a unique title: What would you say if you only had 15 seconds? “OK” I thought, “what will he say with his 15 seconds?” So, I watched the video. It was a short comedian act that was a little...
Comments20/02/2017 #21 Devesh Bhatt#18 dont worry. I was almost convinced not a good person.
My worldview could not change when i was an accessory for exploitation...i had to change my world so to speak :)
On the other hand, assuming people to be unfair and still having the belief to do good is very relieving. Then the few good people i meet are a bonus.
I just had to assume unfairness but not ponder upon the details.
I still have to figure out how to define it better but it works.
But at the end of the day its all about self belief in my case.20/02/2017 #18 Paul 🐝 Kearley#10 @Devesh Bhatt you packed a lot into your comment. One part troubles me though was your quote that you are not a good person. I would certainly suggest you change that worldview, as it will have ramifications on all of the relationships you create over your lifetime. Yes, people can be unfair, that's their problem. If we do our best with the time we are given, then you will be a success.19/02/2017 #14 debasish majumderi did not come to this lovely, wonderful world out of my own wish, if though could be in fifteen seconds, how will i express my wish altogether about the last fifteen seconds, despite i cannot envisage even an iota of the situation of my last fifteen seconds! intriguing question indeed and i wonder how it trigger to peoples mind too! however, lovely joke @Paul 🐝 Kearley! you have a unique sense of humor! enjoyed read. thank you for such unique share too.19/02/2017 #13 Anonymous@Paul Kearley If at some time in the future one of your children is posting about you "The motivation for this post was my dad. He passed away on Valentines day, and I miss him terribly, but he goes with me wherever I go, whispering advice in my ear and guiding me down the right road. " then you need say nothing in your 15 seconds. Your legacy will speak for itself.19/02/2017 #11 Robert CormackWhat's interesting here, @Paul Kearley, is it's about what we leave behind. I'm more worried about how we change things while still living. If I'm not around, it seems I'm missing my most profound thoughts and words (not that I have any, but still, it's nice to know I could have one or two).19/02/2017 #10 Devesh BhattTrust yourself and do good when times are easy.
For those older than me who live during tough times but havent shifted gears durig better times.
For friends who dont have the endurance like those before us and lose self belief easily.
Its also seeded in my regret of overthinking the good i could have done but thought about bad precedents rather than enquiring facts.
Something i told myself repeatedly over a long time, i was almost convinced that im no good and i am not a good person.
What i believe now, people are unfair and i cannot let that rub off on me.18/02/2017 #9 Ken Boddie15 seconds, Paul? Not long enough to assemble a worthy address to the nation or to pen a prophetic poem, assuming that we had the inclination for either. I'd fall back on a couple of my favourite quotes:
"O wad some Power the giftie gie us.
To see oursels as ithers see us!"
"Make new friends, but remember the old,
One is silvern, the other is gold!"17/02/2017 #7 Ella de JongThank you @Paul 🐝 Kearley. I'm sorry for your loss! I'm happy for you that your father is always, always around when you need him.
My 15 seconds would be something like .. "Please, try to make someone smile by genuine attention and talking about their small successes. By doing this you can make your life meaningful. It's empowering for the both of you and everyone (young, old, brave and insecure) of us can try this, every single day!"17/02/2017 #4 Lori Mullins JohnsonIn 2013 there was a simple study done by a palliative care nurse. She started asking all of her patients, during their final days, if they had any regrets. The top ten list was filled with mostly "I should have's" , I should have pursued my dreams, I should have said I love you, I should have made more time for my family and friends, I should have learned earlier that happiness is a choice, etc... so think of your "should have's" now, and go do them.
- Producer16/02/201718 Proven Actions to Become More ConfidentThe main thing that will help you step up your game from wanting to be the best and actually being the best are the actions you take. You need to practice your craft, find mentors... and have the ability to share your skills and talents with...
- Producer15/02/2017Born on this date, February 15, 1820 - Susan B AnthonySusan Brownell Anthony (February 15, 1820 – March 13, 1906) was an American social reformer and women's rights activist who played a pivotal role in the women's suffrage movement. Born into a Quaker family committed to social equality, she collected...
- 15/02/2017Let's tell our secrets! Leave a comment below telling us what you love about beBee and how it's worked for you!
Comments15/02/2017 #5 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsThe people. I've met so many interesting, intelligent, friendly people here. @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian and Lisa Gallagher I consider friends, comrades. @Dean Owen I want to meet someday. @Javier 🐝 beBee](lWky)](lWky) and @John White, MBA amaze me with their knowledge and extreme patience 😄and so many many more I couldn't begin to name than all.
- 15/02/2017Some leadership challenges are predictable: inspiring your team, guiding organizational change, prioritizing the right things at the right time. Other challenges are less expected, and don't always become apparent until you're forced to face them head-on.4 Internal Struggles Great Leaders Must Overcomeblog.hubspot.com These are the unexpected challenges leaders must face on their...
- Producer14/02/2017Free Blog - Medium Publisher or beBee Producer?Both has its own perks but not both may perform the same for you. If you are a new blogger and looking into publishing outside your domain name, I hope that you find this article helpful. My road to achieving the little success I have in blogging...
Comments22/02/2017 #18 abhishek shahHi,
thanks for writing such wonderful article.
i am freelancer, content writer & currently writing few new blogs & articles.
I tried bebee, just joined few weeks back.
I shared my blogs @ same time on various platforms.
This is what was the result.
1. got few hundred likes on linkedin
2. Bebee :- got thousand likes & comments from users. pretty good & interactive audience here.
3. Medium: got very few audience. its good but less interactive as per the users side.
got hundred likes. as per data analytic eblogger is good.
i am pretty new on all the platforms. but i strongly recommend bebee for writers bcoz its more interactive & very easy to use.
thanks for ur time.
have a great day ahead.
Abhishek15/02/2017 #13 Mamen 🐝 DelgadoWonderful Producer @Pat 🐝 Bagano!! Love these two ideas, among others:
"Tribe Marketing. The bees who follow you and the hives you join are your tribe."
"The power of beBee to help you establish your brand is amazing, it can pierce through noise, get people to your website not because you strategically placed the links on your content, BUT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO."
Very well explained!! As an active Bee who loves to interact and share (because I want to), I'm going to share this great piece. 😉👏15/02/2017 #12 Deb🐝 LangeGreat article - I am on linked in, medium & BeBee - you are right - medium I get reads - no interaction, linked in - a little interaction & shares- BeBee much more interaction & shares - it is a bit of a stretch posting in all 3 platforms & twitter! I do get confused about whether all posts need to be different in all of the different platforms or whether some same posting can occur. I will follow your link on this - thanks so much. Deb14/02/2017 #1 Javier 🐝 beBeethanks @Pat 🐝 Bagano for your support ! thanks again for your opinions " beBee seems to pick up where Medium leaves you. It has a built-in audience but your content maybe shared by other users in their hives instead of just being shared externally through Facebook and Twitter. This is what I think is the strongest attribute of beBee – Tribe Marketing. The bees who follow you and the hives you join are your tribe. They are active users and not just readers, compared to medium."
- Producer14/02/2017Are You Aware That Being Late Tells People More About You Than You May Realise?Are You Aware That Being Late Tells People More About You Than You May Realise?If you have decided or agreed to meet someone at a specific time and date, and you break that agreement by arriving late for an appointment (give or take 10 minutes in...
Comments14/02/2017 #1 Robin BartonOne of my pet peeves and a huge standard that I hold myself to. I've been known to scope out an unfamiliar area the night before a meeting, interview, conference so I won't be late. I once read in a Dear Abby column that people who are always late do not value nor respect other people's time.
- 13/02/2017This blog is for all of you all you inner geeks, superhero and Hollywood movie watchers. The title should have captivated you already, but there’s hidden agenda. Learn more -If Ironman Was in Sales, He’d Be A Social Seller—Here’s Whywww.salesforlife.com If you’re sending your salespeople (hint hint, sales leaders) out in the world without the right tools, you are sending them to their own...
- Producer13/02/2017What is the difference between a Consultant and a Business Coach?Every single day I come across business experts offering their services. Some call themselves consultants, some coaches and some get more imaginative such as "the LinkedIn man" and "the Social Media Mad-hatter"!What I have found in my dealings with...
Comments13/02/2017 #3 Preston 🐝 Vander VenGreat Article. I also found those who have the "hybrid" of these two best characteristics are people who have financial interest in you. I am not talking about someone who wants to take advantage of us for our money, yet they want us to success in our goal, because it will help them success in their at a greater rate. These hybrid minds become mentors and are willing to view you more than just someone to give advice to. You are like a growing asset they don't want to lose. Most employers will not care is an employee quits because they can hire someone else. Yet, this person is now willing to devote their own time and sometime money to help you grow where-ever needed to first reach your goals. They know by reaching your goals, they will in turn reach theirs.
- Producer13/02/2017I am looking for just five folks...…to accept my special offer to be your creative leadership coach for the next 90 days. >We will work together to accelerate the growth of your creative capacity and the development of your entrepreneurial instincts. >We will develop...
- 12/02/2017I have republished this buzzworthy post on LinkedIn to help spread some additional buzz for these amazingly inspirational women on beBee. Please consider sharing it on LinkedIn or tweeting it out! Thank you and buzz on!11 Inspirational Women on beBee You Should Be Following Todaywww.linkedin.com I live with my amazing wife and two daughters ages 4 and 8. Needless to say, girl power is alive and well in my household. I honestly love to...
Comments13/02/2017 #5 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorI have to say that number 12 should be @Aurorasa Sima, who has done some great posts here & I consider her very inspirational too, she is helpful, kind, & funny. We need more women like these 12 folks to make a better world for all of us. regards, Bill Stankiewicz, Savannah bee , :~))13/02/2017 #4 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand Ambassador. Great group of women here, continue to excel & if I can help you in any way call me 24 x 7 @ 1.404.750.3200. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Its an honor to be on beBee & be surrounding by so many great individuals helping people. Please continue helping folks, be kind & be positive. Best regards, Bill Stankiewicz, Savannah, Georgia bee :~))13/02/2017 #3 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorGreat group of women here, continue to excel & if I can help you in any way call me 24 x 7 @ 1.404.750.3200. My email is email@example.com. Its an honor to be on beBee & be surrounding by so many great individuals helping people. Please continue helping folks, be kind & be positive. Best regards, Bill Stankiewicz, Savannah, Georgia bee :~)) ...13/02/2017 #2 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorGreat group of women here, continue to excel & if I can help you in any way call me 24 x 7 @ 1.404.750.3200. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Its an honor to be on beBee & be surrounding by so many great individuals helping people. Please continue helping folks, be kind & be positive. Best regards, Bill Stankiewicz, Savannah, Georgia bee :~))
- 12/02/2017I may have posted this one here a while back, but I'm doing a migration. I still have some work to do on the blog itself (I.E. a theme that accepts leading images), but overall, the migration is going well.Being an introvert in a world of extrovertsmichaelranaii.me In the last 48 hours, through several threads on here and BeBee, I have referenced my introversion. In a world where connections is the gateway to success, one has to be able to make connections, talk to people, make sales pitches, and to an extent,...
Comments12/02/2017 #1 Robin Bartonlove this advice! My younger sister, a middle child, has been so introverted since our childhood that it hurts to watch her sometimes. She can barely handle certain tasks if it means making a business connection. Personal connections seem to be easier for her. And honestly, I think some of the anonymity of social media has been helpful for her.
- Producer12/02/2017Personal Branding 101Personal branding was first intoduced in 1937 in the book, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Every individual has a personal brand, as John White states, "it's your reputation." Everyone markets themselves on a daily basis whether it's...
- Producer10/02/2017The Vicious Circle, mid-level manager's dilemmaRegardless of your personalities, outgoing or shy, have you ever been in a situation at work where you are left with dilemma whether to express your views or to shut them down? I am sure some of you may have experienced this at some point, but I...
Comments10/02/2017 #3 Alan CullerExcellent post, @Sonal Bhadane
Middle managers are often called the meat in the sandwich squeezed from above to deliver the vision and just "get it done" and squeezed from below -asked to "represent" the workforce to senior management, which can be a career shaking move.
Turns out that 80% of the people in most organizations report to these folks.
I like your solution "steer only when they are off track. If the scope is set, don’t make decisions for them, let them lead the way. Don't let them be stagnant instead learn to empower them."
- Producer09/02/2017Why working mothers quit workforce? What can be done about it?It is not uncommon to see the trend of working mothers nowadays. The desire to improve the economic status of the families and the desire for self-actualization are key factors playing role in more women wanting to join the workforce. However,...
- 09/02/2017This is one formula that i can get behind! Proofread again and again. Then get a friend to proofread!
Comments09/02/2017 #3 Preston 🐝 Vander VenGet a friend to proofread is the best. Every time my wife or my friend Brent reads an article that I have written, they can both find a grammar error or suggest a more professional manner of wording. This is no matter how many times I check it. No matter how skilled I make myself, something is impossible to master is "someone else's point of view".