- 12/05/2016As police week begins, I ask you to give to those who gave. Please consider making a donation of any size to the National Fraternal Order of Police Foundation. The National Peace Officers Memorial remembers the fallen and honors their loved ones. Please stand up for law enforcement! To make a donation, click here:GiveBackfopa.giveback.org
- We should always aspire to learn and grow. Until our last breath, we are learning about each other and ourselves every day. When we volunteer, not only do we learn a new skill or trade from others, but we share our skills and experience. It's a win-win. Get out there and volunteer!
- More and more companies are building in workplace giving programs as part of their corporate culture. Workplace giving and matching programs boost employee morale by empowering them to do good, plus provides great PR for the company. Embrace goodness as a benefit and you'll find happier, more productive, engaged employees.
- n 1962,President John F. Kennedy designated May15th as Peace Officers Memorial Day and the week in which it falls as Police Week. Thousands of law enforcement officers from around the world converge on Washington, DC to participate in a number of planned events which honor those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. The National Peace Officers' Memorial Service is sponsored by the Fraternal Order of Police and draws between 30k-40k attendees and is an experience unlike any other. On May15th please remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice protecting us
- 27/04/2016#Why Corporate Philanthropy Is a Key to Employee Engagementwww.triplepundit.com Companies with engaged employees outperform those without by as much as 200 percent, and corporate philanthropy programs go a long...
- 26/04/2016workplace philanthropyworkplace philanthropy A place to share employee giving campaign strategies and increasing volunteerism and giving back to the communities in which you live and