- "Is the sky really falling?- Interview w/Robert Williscroft, Ph.D"
WED, 3/22, 530pm CST
Link to upcoming show:
Is the sky really falling? Well it depends on who you ask and nowadays it seems like everyone has a different story to tell.
Robert Williscroft, Ph.D joins us today to talk about such matters. He has done many things so far in his lifetime including working for the U.S. Navy, the NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration), been a Nuclear Sumariner & Scientist, a Diver, a columnist- plus many more roles. Last but not least he is the Author of several books such as: "Slingshot", "The Starchild Compact", "Operation Ivy Bells", "The Relativity Birthday Present", and "The Chicken Little Agenda; Debunking 'Experts' Lies".
Robert will be sharing some insight from his book "The Chicken Little Agenda" on such matters like: Going Green, The Greenhouse Effect, Climate Change/Global Warming, Nuclear Energy, and more.
By the end of this program hopefully listeners will gain better insight into what is fact versus fiction on our planet, possible solutions to some of the issues we face- and maybe, just maybe a better night's rest from all the doomsday talk.
If you want to purchase the book we're talking about today, you can find it on Amazon at:
- "Can Russia & America mend their ways?- Interview w/Stephen Blank"
WED, 2/22, 330pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
Can Russia and America mend their ways? This is a question that is probably being asked around the world and deserves an answer. In today's world with so much conflict, having one less problem to deal with would be a blessing.
Joining me tonight is Stephen Blank to share his knowledge on this issue along with possible solutions. Stephen is an internationally recognized expert on Russian foreign and defense policies and international relations across the former Soviet Union. He is also a leading expert on European and Asian security, including energy issues. Since 2013, he has been a Senior Fellow at the American Foreign Policy Council in Washington, http://www.afpc.org
From 1989-2013 he was a Professor of Russian National Security Studies at the Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College in Pennsylvania. Dr. Blank has been Professor of National Security Affairs and also the Douglas MacArthur Professor of Research.
He has consulted for the CIA, major think tanks and foundations, chaired major international conferences in the USA and abroad, and has been a commentator on foreign affairs in the media as well. He has also advised major corporations on investing in Russia and published over 1100 articles on these issues.
If you would like to contact Dr. Blank directly you can do so at:
- Producer17/01/2017We are all made of stars, RIP Eugene Cernan 💫Family Statement Regarding the Passing of Apollo Astronaut Eugene Cernan, Last Man to Walk on the MoonThe family of Apollo Astronaut Capt. Eugene Cernan, the last man to walk on the Moon, announced that he passed away today following ongoing health...
- 11/01/2017What an orator!...and now I am reminded that it's almost time to pass the torch on to "that" guy. *sigh*President Obama’s Farewell Address: Full Video and Textnyti.ms The transcript and live video of President Obama’s farewell address in...
- Producer22/11/2016Writing About What You Think Is Important.I have always subscribed to the notion embodied in the headline above. To that end, I have been devoting some of my time over the past year to anti-Trump blogging and meme posting and I will continue on into the foreseeable future. Because I think...
Comments03/01/2017 #10 Jim Murray#9 @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher. You are echoing the sentiments of too many Americans. This would never have been an issue if the DNC hadn't sabotaged Bernie Sanders in favour of Hillary Clinton. The polls all indicated that Bernie had the electoral votes and the popular votes.
But you know what...when you shoot yourself in the foot you invariably end up hobbling around for a while. I feel bad for the majority of Americans, like yourself who are worried and justifiably so about their future. It's gonna be a rough four year. The best you can hope for is impeachment but the Republican controlled houses would lose too much face to allow that.03/01/2017 #9 Lisa 🐝 GallagherUggh, just removed 2 comments. Lets just say, I'm praying for the best because I feel less hopeful watching his tweet fests, his lack of self control, the idea that he thinks he's going to be a savior for the US... on the list can go. I'm not and have never been a fan of Trump's, ever. I was never a fan of Hillary's either but for all of us, we voted for what we considered the lesser of 2 evils. I chose Hillary, others chose Trump, many stayed home. Tonight, Kelly Ann Conway stated, "Everyone should be happy that he is OPEN to receive that briefing," referring to the Hacking. Ok, we should be HAPPY??? It's his duty as PEOTUS and eventually POTUS to be present or read briefings daily. And he tweeted tonight, "Chicago murder rate is record setting - 4,331 shooting victims with 762 murders in 2016. If Mayor can't do it he must ask for Federal help!" Ok, what is he referring to.. money to enlarge police force, money for education and more training, OR Military Policing?? Still hoping that things fall into place once he takes office even though I feel very discouraged right now, very. Time will tell..............23/11/2016 #5 Paul Walters@Jim Murray Bravo Jim. I heartily endorse your sentiments. Also , I do like @David B. Grinberg response.I love America and have loved it even more over the last 8 years with a benevolent, intelligent and altogether wonderful man at the helm. One can only hope that the in coming administration takes at least a leaf or two from Obama's book. There is no place for hate in this already fragile world. Also perhaps bunk beds in the basement might be a wise decision you could have a few guests. then again there is Bali. Most here don't give two hoots about that new guy in the White House!22/11/2016 #1 David B. GrinbergJim, I commend your for being so outspoken about the incoming Trump Administration. Everyone should feel free to voice their views and opinions about this contentious and divisive election. After all, that's what freedom of speech is all about and what makes America great.
While I neither voted for nor supported the Trump candidacy, I'm still holding out some hope for the USA that his many detractors are proven wrong -- that is, for the sake and well being of America. My own view at this time is in line with President Obama and Hillary, both of whom asked Americans to keep an "open mind" and give the President-elect a fair "chance" to lead and govern.
Finally, I think this election result has less to do with support for Mr. Trump, and more to do with 1) distrust and disgust with Hillary for various reasons, and 2) More importantly, voters who are fed up and want to lob a metaphorical grenade at the Washington political establishment to shake up the status quo.
Regardless, I hope you will join me in hoping and praying the for best. I think President Trump will neither be as horrendous as his detractors allege, not as great as supporters claim. But only time will tell. Therefore, please keep that basement corner reserved for me just in case I need to skip town if your predictions are correct. Thanks, Jim!
- 22/12/2016BRAZIL : LULA and DILMA to be arrested ?
The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Alixandra Smith and Julia Nestor of the Business and Securities Fraud Section of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, and FCPA Chief Dan Kahn and Trial Attorneys Christopher Cestaro, Sarah Edwards, David Fuhr, Kevin R. Gingras, Lorinda Laryea and David Last of the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section. The FBI’s International Corruption squad in New York investigated this case.O Antagonista - EUA VÃO PEDIR A PRISÃO DE LULA E DILMAwww.oantagonista.com
- Producer29/11/2016Brazilian soccer team plane crash loss is another "We Are Marshall" tragedy!I believe the Brazilian soccer team plane crash on November 28, 2016, near Medellín, Columbia tragic loss is an analogous "We Are Marshall" tragedy that happened just outside Huntington, West Virginia on November 14, 1970!On Monday, November 28,...
Comments01/12/2016 #12 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#11 @Flavio 🇯🇵 Souza 🐝 thank you for adding what you did. One thing that stood out, "Survivors guilt." I traveled by train from Erie Pennsylvania to Denver Colorado (I had a fear of flying, so I took the train for 31 hours), anyhow, I would ask others I met why they were traveling long distance instead of flying? One man told me he was in line to board the DC 10 which took off out of Chicago Ohare in 1979 and crashed, killing all aboard. He gave up his space to another man because the flight was over booked. That crash, the man and all aboard affected his psyche for years and he was still unable to fly in 2012. Thank you for adding the security measures all should take. I'm sure that panic does keep many from thinking clearly.01/12/2016 #11 Flavio 🇯🇵 Souza 🐝@Oliver McGee#9 Thank you for writing in english about such a traumatic event that happened this week. From the whole episode, there are countless lessons to be taken, going from the 3 players that got injured and could not do the flight and now they are alive (how many times we blame ourselves and others (god) for small unfortunate events (in the case of the players = an injury) but those sometimes avoid a much bigger ones. Anyway, it is great to see all the global support for the team and the families so far, the typical "faith in the human race restored". As I read a lot about this fatality in Portuguese/Spanish , one thing that stuck in my mind was the flight attendant's report (one of the 6 survivors) that said in the final seconds of the crash, many got in panic mode (which is a normal thing to do due to the circumstance) and even stand up and unbelt. The flight attendant said he just survived , first : Because of "luck" and Second: Because he followed the emergency procedure all the way (fetus position and had a suitcase between his leg for absorbing the possible impact), I think that is an important info/lesson to share with anyone who flies.01/12/2016 #9 Oliver McGee, PhD, MBA, CFRM, AFWCIHere's the exclusive take inside my post shown now in bold - "this aircraft was not suitable for a (1,867 miles or 1,623 nautical miles) 3,005 kilometers flight (performing as LMI-2933, en route from Santa Cruz (Bolivia) to Medellín (Colombia). Maximum Range of the LAMIA Bolivia Avro RJ85 airliner is 1,808 miles (or 1,570 nautical miles or 2,909 kilometers) using standard fuel). Everything converges to a total engine failure due to lack of fuel!"30/11/2016 #7 Oliver McGee, PhD, MBA, CFRM, AFWCI"For American readers, though, what happened today is positioned to be hauntingly similar in scale and cultural impact to the plane crash of the Marshall University football team in 1970. That accident is considered the deadliest tragedy affecting a sports team in American history," reports Forbes.30/11/2016 #6 Oliver McGee, PhD, MBA, CFRM, AFWCI"For American readers, though, what happened today is positioned to be hauntingly similar in scale and cultural impact to the plane crash of the Marshall University football team in 1970. That accident is considered the deadliest tragedy affecting a sports team in American history," reports Forbes.
- 18/11/2016Social housing for the elite. Could the £370m of what is essentially tax-payers' money not be spent on something more useful? Maybe... helping London's 7.500 homeless?Buckingham Palace to undergo 'essential' £370m refurbishmentwww.theguardian.com Ten-year programme of works to come from 66% increase in sovereign grant but Queen will remain in residence...
- 14/10/2016“There will be no cakes on the table, for anyone. There will be only salt and vinegar.”EU council president: it's hard Brexit or no Brexit at allwww.theguardian.com Donald Tusk scotches Boris Johnson’s argument that the UK could strike a better deal with the EU after...
- 13/10/2016Scottish Independence back on the cards....Nicola Sturgeon challenges May with second referendum billwww.theguardian.com Scottish first minister to publish draft bill for independence poll, saying she has mandate to defend Scotland’s remain...
- Producer06/10/2016Staying Woke While Living Abroad: Why Politics Still MatterBrothers and Sisters in disaffection, I’ve gathered you here today to discuss a matter of great contention… U.S. Politics **pause for groans of protest** The phrase alone is enough to wrench the heart, send shivers down the spine and fatigue the...
Comments06/10/2016 #2 Paul Frank GilbertTherein lies the real problem! Politics is only a game now. Politics was never supposed to mold anything. Our government is another story. Our government has only one responsibility ... to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. It should not matter who is elected President. The office of the POTUS has the same control and responsibility regardless of the person ... or it should. Our irrational fear over the candidates is a fear created and delivered to us by politics. Dividing the people is part of the political game. Keep us fighting each other while the people we elect/hire to represent us, instead get into office and immediately tell us how they cannot tell us what they are doing (and we cannot ask) and set up rules to punish anyone that lets us know what is really going on. How many of "WE THE PEOPLE" are voting this time not for someone we want .. but instead against someone we "fear". About a 50/50 split. "Our" government loves it. We are so easily manipulated. Seriously ... they are egging us on to be name callers, to see each other as deplorables, or elitists or whatever groups they want us. They are the ones spouting hate, encouraging name calling, bullying and demanding the end of diversity of thought. This is OUR problem. Us. We the PEOPLE ... are the only ones to blame for allowing our government to get out of control. I sense we are waking up though. There are those of us who are not afraid, are not dependent and we are waiting for others to wake up ... and will be there to help them regain their happiness and remember what it is like to not be afraid, to not be told how to think, what to say ... and who to vote for. The Constitution of the United States was the direct result of our effort to get out from a government run amok. It was crafted specifically to LIMIT THE GOVERNMENT by ensuring that the PEOPLE had power ... not the other way around.06/10/2016 #1 Renée 🐝 CormierGood for you for standing up and saying this. We have an obligation to participate in the world we live in to the degree where we are able to make a difference. Votes make a difference! If you are lucky enough to be a citizen of a country that lets people vote, then you must do so. It is often the case that our political choices are not the best, but that doesn't excuse you from making a choice. Pick the best of what is available.
- 05/10/2016El terrorismo no es nada nuevo. Sin embargo, una definición precisa sigue siendo elusiva, entender las cuestiones que encierra constituye un problema, y una solución duradera parece más de lo que podemos esperar. ¿Hay respuestas? http://bit.ly/2dK4vPS
- 30/09/2016The past 100 years have been the most destructive and the most progressive in human history. In spite of all the advancements, we are living through times of great stress - personally, nationally and globally. This is the Age of Anxiety. Is there a way to have lasting peace of mind?Insight: Age of Anxiety The past 100 years have been the most destructive and the most progressive in human history. In spite of all the advancements, we are living through times...
- 30/09/2016Joe Biden rips into Trump and saying what has to be said!Joe Biden Wants To Know ‘What In The Hell’ Donald Trump Is Talking About | NBC News Vice President Joe Biden criticized Donald Trump not paying his taxes and saying it was “good business” to see the housing market fail. » Subscribe to NBC...
Comments30/09/2016 #8 Gerald Hecht#4 wow! Thank you so much for showing me that you never were hired by the guy personally to be lifeguard in his shiny new casino in Atlantic City...I was; and if you'd like; I can share our experiences with women and cocaine; which will most assuredly show you why voting for me would be the wise choice. Having said that; I am still not seeking a third party nomination; and similar to Lyndon; wouldn't accept it and run anyway30/09/2016 #7 Gerald Hecht#3 @Aurorasa Sima Indeed; you gotta go straight for the "engine" --much like like the James-Lange Theory of Emotion https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gerald-hecht/born-free-william-james-and-the-first-american-academic-psychology-program30/09/2016 #6 Lisa 🐝 GallagherLove Joe Biden, he calls it just as he sees it. No holds barred! As small business owners it tee's me off that he doesn't pay taxes and brags about it. Taxes kill us and because we don't sell a product, we sell a brand (IT/Networking) we don't have a lot of wiggle room for tax breaks. I'm sure Joe is probably ready to retire from Politics and has nothing to lose at this point by being blatantly honest. Geez, he just lost his son Beau to cancer less than 2 years ago, and a wife along with another child to a car accident years ago. Some people don't care for Biden because he's outspoken, I adore him because I believe he's extremely sincere and isn't afraid to speak the TRUTH. Thanks for posting this @Dean Owen
- 30/09/2016Look sharp or step asideBob Dylan - 'Cross the Green Mountain - YouTubewww.youtube.com Gerald Hecht shared a...
- Producer28/09/2016Wells Fargo’s Stumpf Sentenced to Time With WarrenWells Fargo’s sleazy, scumbag, top dog bankster John Stumpf will forfeit $41 million in stock bonuses. The action is the result of the greedy bastard’s dictate to cheat customers by creating over two million bogus accounts in their names without...
- 28/09/2016Shimon Peres, who served twice as Israel's prime minister and once as president, has died at the age of 93. During his lifetime, Peres said that he changed from being a “terrible hawk” to espousing the cause of peace.
You can read an insightful interview between Peres and Vision's David Hulme at the following link: http://bit.ly/2cBcf06Shimon Peres, former Israeli president, dies aged 93 - BBC Newswww.bbc.com Former Israeli PM and President Shimon Peres has died aged 93 following a stroke two weeks...
- 26/09/2016An Outlook On Consumer Staples Leading Brands
Consumer staples is regarded as the most conservative and defensive sector. No matter what the economic conditions, people still buy staples like toothpaste to coffee.
#Consumer #StaplesAn Outlook on Consumer Staples Leading Brands | Vyas Infotechwww.vyasinfotech.com
- 22/09/2016Maybe it's still early days?Brexit has had 'no major effect' on the UK economy, says ONSwww.independent.co.uk The Brexit vote has had no major impact on the economy, the Office for National Statistics said on Wednesday. “The referendum result appears, so far, not to have had a major effect on the UK economy,” ONS chief economist Joe Grice said, whilst...
- Producer11/09/2016You have been lied to.....again and againSo it is 9/11 and everyone will pay tribute to what 'happened' Where was I? ~ I was out on a run - getting my pudgy and out of shape butt ready for Officer Candidate School - I was pounding the pavement in the dark as the sun came up in Pacific...
Comments11/09/2016 #6 Dale Masters#3 Oh, it'll happen, all right. Hillary's slated to be in this time round, though I don't see her making it through two months with as sick as she is. As for any angry mob, they'll be (literally) vaporised before the intl news media gets a whiff of any of it. Watch "Escape From New York" for a taste of how it'll be here.
Except it'll be much, much worse. You'll be in a living Hell if you live in the US.11/09/2016 #2 Zack Thorn#1 I've found that sneaking up and pounding sand in the appropriate places usually works. And just like the lie told often enough. The Truth works the same way. But it is hard work, so choose a message you're willing to stick with because these folks have really hard heads.11/09/2016 #1 Dale MastersSir, with me, you're preaching to the choir. Given the fact that the American public is (by & large) brainwashed, how does one get anyone to take a second look at anything?
Even my best friend calls me a "conspiracy theorist". However, the woman I've lived with for 12 years now does not...she's seen too many of my "predictions" come true. I have no military background , except for the fact that I was raised around so many military personnel that I thought it was a given that everyone served for a period of time.
However, I was taught analytical reasoning as a pre-college course when I was 11, so I do have that advantage..
Again I ask: How does one go about waking up America?
- 12/09/2016Bayou BuzzLouisiana News and politics focus on Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards and Louisiana legislaturewww.bayoubuzz.com Page for Louisiana news, Louisiana politics, Louisiana governor John Bel Edwards, Bobby Jindal, Louisiana legislature, Louisiana budget, Louisiana, Louisiana business, New Orleans , Saints, New Orleans, Baton Rouge...
- 07/09/2016What is terrorism, and why has it become the weapon of choice for marginalized minorities around the world? At least part of the answer is that, for those who engage in it, it seems to fill a basic human need.When Terror Reignswww.vision.org What is terrorism, and why has it become the weapon of choice for marginalized minorities around the...
- 06/09/2016Biochemist Jennifer Doudna discusses cutting-edge DNA technology that enables the editing of the human genome. It also adds to a growing list of current ethical issues faced by researchers.Want to Change Your DNA?www.vision.org Biochemist Jennifer Doudna talks about her pioneering research into ways to eliminate diseases using new DNA...
- 04/09/2016Todd Rundgren at Daryl's House: "For The Want of a Nail"Want Of A Nail - Todd Rundgren - YouTubewww.youtube.com Gerald Hecht shared a...