December 2018 - at Present
• Dealing with unauthorized transactions and refunds • Redirecting customers if necessary to appropriate teams and services • Troubleshooting customers technical issues • Creating a connection with customers • Having a great knowledge about the product and sharing it with customers
OTC Sales Assistant
at Pharmacy “Baggot Pharmacy LTD”
January 2017 - July 2018
Job responsibilities -Advising customers and prescribe medicines; -Storage and display goods; -Quality control of medicines available in the pharmacy. -Ordering medicines and receiving it for its storage locations
Commercial Sales Representative
at Pharmaceutical company "GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals"
February 2013 - December 2016
- organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff; - identifying and establishing new contacts; - negotiating contracts; - demonstrating products to healthcare staff; - attending and organizing conferences, presentations and meetings; - documenting sales performance; - making reports for management and personal reports.
at Pharma Company «Delta Medical»
July 2012 - January 2013
Job responsibilities - service of existing accounts; - obtain orders; - establishment of new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule; - creation of presentation and studying materials; - building rapport with management and clients; - resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; - monitoring of competitors and making appropriate reports.
at Private Pharmacy «Gama 55»
August 2011 - June 2012
Job responsibilities - selling of medicines and related products (work with a cash register); - stocktaking; - checking receipts; - observing basic sanitarian standards; - registration of trade reports; - exposure of falsified medication; - making a pricelist and window dressing; - customer service; - advising patients about medicines, including how to take them, what reactions may occur and answering patients' questions.; - premedical first aid, if required.
2016 - 2018 (2 years) Leinster
National University of Pharmacy
2006 - 2013 (7 years) Kharkivs’ka Oblast’
Knowledge and keywords
- customer service
- client retention
- superior organisational skills
- strategic account development
- excellent negotiator
- critical and creative thinking
- dedicated team player
- team building expertise
- positive and upbeat
- competitive and strategic planning
- networking enthusiast
- positive attitude to change