- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Agency Development Manager, you will provide the management, analytical and sales power required to drive advertiser, acquisition and overall business growth of our Agency portfolio.
You'll collaborate closely with agency representatives, identify business-development opportunities, advocate for new Google products and technologies throughout the agency, and develop and manage strong relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers. You will be driving scalable product adoption and business growth across the broader portfolio of agency-managed accounts. Moreover, you will develop the acquisition capabilities of our agencies in order to accelerate acquisition business growth.
Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, gregarious, a natural leader and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You possess excellent communication and presentation skills at the senior level as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business. You're particularly adept at developing close, one-on-one relationships.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Business strategy and stakeholder management experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in both Dutch and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in advertising sales, digital marketing, consulting, brand marketing and/or in a fast-paced media agency environment.
- Experience improving business relationships and successfully developing new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and to develop recommendations and action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Established relationships and presence with performance agencies or traditional media agencies.
- Collaborate and consult with agencies with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base and optimizing their advertising investment.
- Deliver consistently against assigned targets on new and existing business, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding business experience to Google's top managed agency partners.
- Build compelling, data-driven long term agency plans leveraging market insights and research. Synchronize agency plans with our agency pod and internal cross-functional teams to further develop our agencies.
- Be an ongoing trusted thought partner for the Management Team regarding strategic initiatives and agency-level planning.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and business presentations.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate