- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Apps Systems EngineerWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
The Wells Fargo technology team in Dublin has a new opportunity for an experienced Apps Systems Engineer to join the team on a temporary basis for eleven months.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with the support functions to translate business requirements, prepare and review requirements, functional specifications, technical designs and implementation documentation.
- Develop solutions using SSRS/SSIS/ETL technologies and reports using Reporting Services (SSRS) from a variety of data sources including Analysis Services Cubes and relational databases.
- Optimize views and procedures within the current production environment.
- Participate in the building of a banking reporting platform, supporting its functionality locally and globally.
- Conduct accurate recording of test activities from the test analysis and sign off on test activity for transfer to the production environment.
- Be the liaison and collaborate with various support function teams to achieve business results.
- Respond to requests for analytics and analysis from stakeholders and regulatory bodies on a regular or ad hoc basis.
- Troubleshoot in order to isolate and identify problems and optimize system and reporting performance.
- Participate in any new business information projects that may arise.
Market Skills and Certifications
Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive experience in SQL and MS SQL Server 2008/2012 SSIS/ETL, or in SSRS report design and implementation.
- Strong skills in SQL query development and report building.
- Experience with dashboards, guided analytics, or self-defined presentation of data.
- Experience with ad-hoc reporting design and tools.
- Experience of working with large datasets from multiple sources to deliver business information.
- A strong academic background with prior experience of working within the financial services industry.
- A relevant Business or Information Technology degree or equivalent is required.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to develop, use and promote collaborative relationships, within a highly matrixed organization.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi task and work under pressure.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- sql server