- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Business Lines Assistant Underwriter (x2) - Wexford - 190003X3
Business Lines Assistant Underwriter
Zurich Insurance Plc is looking for a Business Lines Assistant Underwriter. The successful candidate will work in the Multiperil Team based in Zurich Centre, Wexford and provide support to all Business Lines Teams in both Wexford & Ballsbridge.
As a Business Lines Assistant Underwriter your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Processing and maintenance of Insurance policy and Financial records for customers
- Strong contribution to the attainment of operational targets.
- Working as part of a team focused on the achievement of challenging service levels with customer centricity crucial to all processes.
- Resolution of customer issues and interpreting and processing of sometimes complex issues.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Business Lines Assistant Underwriter your skills and qualifications will include:
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work within a team environment focused on the achievement of both individual and team goals
- An innovative approach to your daily work and problem solving
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach that includes the ability to self-motivate
- Quick learning capabilities and an aptitude for understanding the variable elements of insurance products
- High level IT skills
- Ability to resolve complex customer queries
- Strong numerical skills
- Previous insurance experience is an advantage
- A minimum 2 honours in Higher Level subjects in the Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Primary work location is Wexford. Position is Wexford based but occasional travel may be required to other Zurich locations.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button “Apply online”.
Who we are
Zurich is one Ireland's leading insurance companies providing a wide range of general insurance and life insurance products and services. The company employs over 1,000 people across its locations in Dublin and Wexford.
Zurich is a strong brand, Zurich in Ireland is part of Zurich Insurance Group, a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer a competitive compensation package and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Primary Location: Ireland
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Posting: 05/20/19
Unposting Date: Ongoing