- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The responsibilities of the Clinical Lead include:
- High Standards of clinical care.
- Provide specialist nursing support and advice.
- Be responsible in the managers absence.
- Supervise and coach colleagues.
- Knowledge of National Standards and NMC Code of practice.
- Background in person-centred care.
All Clinical Lead applicants require:
- Registered general nurse qualification - RGN with a valid NMC PIN.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Satisfactory references and Security check.
- Dedication to the role.
- Positive energy.
About the company
At DefiningLegal Recruitment, we are passionate about legal recruitment, we always aim to do the best we can and to never stop improving.
Whether you're a jobseeker or a firm, our quality recruitment team use excellent market knowledge and state of the art resources to insure we can find their perfect-fit legal role.