- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
On behalf of my reputable client we are looking for a Commercial and Planning Manager
- Base Maintenance to be based in Ireland.
You will manage the estimation, materials requisition, planning, and invoicing functions within the Base Maintenance department.
You will also provide support to Sales and Marketing as required.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and excellent employee benefits.
- Identify and implement commercial and planning training as required.
- Liaise with sales and marketing to confirm contract commercial terms.
- Manage the planning process from estimation to check completion.
- Allocate and manage the material support for each check.
- Ensure operational staff are aware the commercial terms of contract.
- Ensure billable labour and material charges are collected and presented to customer for agreement.
- Resolve issues and disputes concerning charges and payments in conjunction with the relevant Check Manager.
- In conjunction with Check Managers and Check Estimation, produce weekly Check Manpower Plans.
- Monitor and report spent/earned figures for individual aircraft checks.
- Monitor material spends on aircraft checks.
- Produce reports as required detailing Base Maintenance performance, including the Base Maintenance Weekly report.
- Manage the performance of base commercial team.
- Drive materials and labour recoverability through continuous improvement.
- Resolve customer invoice queries relating to base elements of aircraft check.
- Continuous improvement projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- Maintain the Rectification Analysis Database with feedback from each check and provide a rectification factor or rectification allowance to the estimators for inclusion in the bid process.
- Maintain the Capacity Planning system for Base Maintenance.
- Demonstrated Management/supervisory experience and strong leadership skills.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant aspects of the DAL MOE, Procedures manual and the customers procedures as required.
- Demonstrated experience of commercial awareness and understanding of business objectives.
- Must be a self-starter with the enthusiasm and ability to see projects through to conclusion.
- Knowledge of Base Maintenance organisation and procedures.
- Strong communication skills oral and written.
- Competent PC skills (MS office, email and company ERP system).
- The commitment and motivation to embrace the values and guiding principles of the client with regard to changes and improvements within the business.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to us today or get in touch with Ryan Clennell for further information.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client.
We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently.
You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24-hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.