- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Consultant, Business Analyst – Client Change PracticeConsultant - Business Analyst
Client Change Practice
Client Change Practice is a global group within Client Delivery Solutions responsible for the management of significant client projects. The team operates globally in London, Chicago, Dublin, Limerick, Hong Kong, Bangalore and Australia, and covers a broad range of products and services across Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Investment Operations Outsourcing Custody and Hedge Fund Services.
The Client Change Practice group works closely with Clients, Client Implementations, Worldwide Technology, Operations, Relationship Management and Product to deliver effective change management from change initiation through to implementation and benefits realisation. The group is responsible for programme management, project management and client change as well as business consultancy and business analysis, brought about by strategic direction, client's changes, industry regulations and/or operational efficiency directives.
This is an exciting and rapidly growing area of the business with a significant pipeline of activity.
The individual must demonstrate a high-level analytical, consultative and decision making skill set as well as excellent client focus and proactively maintain and implement best practice policies and procedures within the function.
Project Implementation/ Execution
- Define, coordinate and deliver development and process enhancements according to agreed specifications and in accordance with the project lifecycle
- Work closely with Clients and internal stakeholders to analyse, scope and document improvements
- Prepares and maintains the overall project plan, manage deliverables against project plan, tracking overall progress and deliverables as milestones in adherence to project standards and governance lifecycles; manages the review and sign-off for deliverables
- Ensure all BRDs are well documented/detailed and responded/approved in a timely manner.
- Identifies, documents and actively manages Risks, Issues and Dependencies; escalates as appropriate to program management with requested solutions
- Documents stakeholder matrix, ensure project updates are routinely and effectively communicated to clients, business partners and vendors, demonstrating strong communication, client focused and vendor management skills
- Ensure all projects are delivered on a timely manner, within budget, and the procedures generated are robust for operational staff and that the project has met its objectives
- Responsible for user test planning and execution by defining UAT test strategy, scenarios and framework to guide SMEs through effective UAT script writing, test execution
Facilitate Process Improvements
- Proactively identify and/or implement productivity and other process improvement enhancements to gain efficiencies, increase client satisfaction and/or reduce costs
- Ensure that all dockets are completed correctly, business requirements are well defined and documented and UAT is completed in a timely manner with appropriate supporting evidence
- Independently identify and review business requirements, prepare feasibility and cost effectiveness proposals, as needed
- Complete and review all required SDLC documentation, testing, and assist with implementation and rollout
- Design/develop and review procedures and/or reports based on process changes
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications
- Significant experience working within Asset Servicing with a highly detailed understanding of Transfer Agency and 1+ areas of the following GFS Business': Fund Accounting, Investment Operations Outsourcing (Middle and Back office) and Custody
- Significant experience of Project Management and Business Analysis within Asset Servicing/ Investment Management
- Communicate at a Senior Level audience to help drive decisions
- Establish, build and maintain strong and effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation and also externally to clients
- Excellent interpersonal and consultancy skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively to multiple competing deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong MS Project skills, also MS word, Excel, MS Project PowerPoint, MS SharePoint and Visio
- Degree educated preferred. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
• Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
• We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades!
- ms project