- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is a fantastic time to be joining our client. They are a top Law firm with an outstanding reputation. We are currently looking for a Corporate Solicitor to come join our team.
As a Corporate Solicitor you will need to have:
- Corporate Solicitor with 5 years PQE.
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships.
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills.
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients.
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Role of a Corporate Solicitor:
- You will be required to work closely with the sales team to qualify and win new business.
- You will be required to build relationships with intermediaries and promote legal consulting.
- You will be required to undertake work in both the corporate and commercial legal fields with minimal supervision.
- You will be required to co-supervise a paralegal that will assist you with day-to-day fee earning work.
- To attend face to face meetings with clients and in certain cases to lead those meetings.
- To assist the Directors with developing the Corporate & Commercial division and introducing our services to prospects.
- You will be required to draft agreements and contracts, and lead due diligence exercises.
- You will also be required to monitor and support our retained clients.
- You will be required to fully understand the GDPR Regulations.
- You will be required to lead Corporate & Commercial updates through webinars and seminars.
- You will be required to use SOS Case Management Software.
About the company
At DefiningLegal Recruitment, we are passionate about legal recruitment, we always aim to do the best we can and to never stop improving.
Whether you're a jobseeker or a firm, our quality recruitment team use excellent market knowledge and state of the art resources to insure we can find their perfect-fit legal role.