- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Digital Graphic Designer.
We are looking for someone with true talent and a keen eye for detail to become our clients Digital Graphic Designer.
We need a Digital Graphic Designer with imaginative thinking, who has a strong passion for creating a variety of material and is dedicated to producing exceptional, cutting-edge materials.
As the digital graphic designer, you will be working across a wide range of B2B accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Producing engaging design material, from branded magazines and whitepapers to social media graphics and marketing infographics
- Editing photography and imagery to go along with press activity
- Develop visually-attractive online content, such as websites, content zones and interactive graphic features
- Updating company marketing material to include print, brochures, flyers, business cards and books
- Liasing with clients and team members on the best use of design material to achieve high results and campaign objectives
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite experience (InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Experience and skills in standard CMSs, such as WordPress
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO)
Strong communication skills
A portfolio of professional work
Previous experience in a Graphic Design role
About the company
At Healthcare Recruit, we are a 24/7 Medical staffing recruitment agency. We use our knowledge and expertise to help clients meet the growing demands of the ever changing healthcare sector.
If you are looking for candidates to hire, or searching for jobs, within public hospitals, private hospitals, care homes and other healthcare units then we are here for you.
We can help you fill or find either part-time or full-time positions in a range of sectors from healthcare assistants to mental health nurses.