- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Digital Marketing Strategist (DMS), you will be an expert in the analysis of our customers' advertising activities and the markets in which they operate. You will craft unique recommendations and solutions for our customers and have a deep understanding of the market, industry and business model of the companies you work with. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Client service/account management experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated comprehension of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to operate independently and collaborate as part of a team.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with effective time-management skills.
- Collaborate closely with Account Managers to determine the optimal support for the client portfolio.
- Develop a deep comprehension of our strategic products and the scenarios in which they are a good fit for our clients.
- Analyze data and trends in order to create meaningful insights for clients.
- Implement solutions, track performance and optimize against advertiser goals.
- Report on key performance indicators and value delivered for customers. Create proposals to represent solution design around client goals.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate