- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
155, the approximate number of countries around the world that Novartis products are available in. Our Digital Centre of Excellence is at the cutting edge of technology. We make digital solutions for Patients, Carers, Doctors and Novartis employees that improve lives. Our digital solutions help visually impaired patients navigate around cities, critically ill patients manage their disease treatment and doctors make better clinical decisions.
The role involves designing digital solutions for patients and health care professionals in some of the most challenging areas of medicine (Oncology, Neuroscience, Immunology, respiratory and ophthalmology). We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes digital user experience. Individuals with the ability and experience (or strong desire) to work with cutting edge technologies would also be an advantage. Your responsibilities will include: To create a digital user experience strategy and governance framework, To ensure the best possible user experience (UX) is established and consistently applied across all digital journeys delivered by the Web, Social and Mobile CoE, To develop and evangelize a digital user experience playbook that meets industry best practices, To work with internal teams, business stakeholders and vendors to ensure that the needs of the patient, HCP and end user are considered at every digital touch point, and drive the set up and implementation of repeatable template / component solutions for both digital assets.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Governance and leadership of the overall COE UI / UX strategy
• Develop and provide governance of standardized UI / UX journeys
• Create and Manage the UI playbook (policies and governance regarding digital UX) Support Service Delivery team (BPEs) in pre-DRB customer engagement
• Hands-on UX involvement for key projects
• Provide UX SME and support for Product Owners and Managers.
• Creation and analysis of re-usable assets for patients & HCP’s (personas, user journeys, user requirements, code level together with technical SME)
• SME for UX related decision making.
• Support and lead UX workshops as required.
• Support best in class user journey analysis in conjunction our analytics team.
• Creation of a suite of solutions that enhance user experience on all Novartis digital assets.
• Provides appropriate cost estimates with the help of wider NBS IT team for securing project budget approvals.
• Works in a landscape of continuous improvement where topics such as usage, usability and business relevance of solutions are constantly re-assessed
• Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
• Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing new solutions and services
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in business/technical area or adequate equivalent
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• 5 years + experience in a similar role with a proven track record
• Ability to operate in matrix organization
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Good time management and organizations skills
• Ability and experience in a customer facing role
• Experience in handling deliverables in onsite / offshore delivery models
• Experience in handling vendors in multi-geography & multi-cultural environment
• Experience in designing, developing and grooming UX roadmaps
• Ability and experience (or strong desire) to work with cutting edge technologies in the areas of VR, AR and voice interface design
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.