- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Adobe is searching for a Vendor Risk Management Program leader to support our world-wide Vendor Risk Management (VRM) initiatives at Adobe. You will work collaboratively with key partners in IT, Legal, Internal Audit, Finance, Digital Media and Digital Experience teams, to develop and implement a comprehensive risk assessment and mitigation program, including the strategy, roadmap, processes, tools, reporting, policies and metrics.
This role will report to the VP, Chief Accounting Officer and Corporate Controller and will be responsible for implementing Adobe’s global vendor risk management strategies as well as creating a Vendor Risk Management Office (VRMO) that delivers forward-thinking thought leadership, robust processes/technology tools/policies, training, governance, and excellent customer service to the business and P2P teams. This role requires someone who thrives in a flat, dynamic organization using lightweight processes, collaboration with multiple teams, creative ideas and quick iteration to make a significant impact. You will have an opportunity to influence management strategies, build and maintain supply base segmentation and vendor risk profiles and mitigation plans for Adobe’s key vendor relationships.
- Build the Vendor Risk Management Office (VRMO) by developing, optimizing, leading a comprehensive vendor risk management strategy, framework, processes and tools, and reporting to actively handle third-party risk across Adobe’s supply base.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with counterparts in Legal, Internal Audit, Compliance, Finance, InfoSec, Infrastructure, DMe, DX, P2P and other partners to implement vendor qualification, risk assessment, and reporting policies and mitigation measures. Develop and lead supporting process and policy governance.
- Lead a cross-functional team to implement and run vendor risk assessment and risk management solution for detailed vendor risk profiles and real-time data/risk monitoring across the life cycle of the vendor-Adobe relationship.
- Partner with internal compliance leaders to assess, plan, track and report on critical risk management initiatives.
- Assist with our compliance risk assessment process, which delves into the business side of Adobe in reviewing key functions globally for risks that we should address.
- Partner with the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team to develop and implement BC/DR plans for key vendors.
- Provide communication and training on risk management programs, processes, tools, and policies to impacted Adobe groups.
- Participate in risk-related initiatives serving as an authority in vendor risk management and mitigation strategies.
- Conduct benchmark and standard methodologies sharing with peer companies and thought leadership groups and incorporate insights into the Adobe VRMO
- B.A. or B.S. degree in business, supply chain, procurement, finance or equivalent experience
- Experience balancing multiple initiatives at once in a large organization
- Communication and process/project management experience
- Experience in evaluating, developing and implementing cross functional and scalable solutions
- Procurement systems/processes/tools experience
- 7+ years of experience in one or more related areas including project/asset management, procurement or vendor relations in a technology environment
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly in a matrixed environment
- Ability to think strategically and operationally/tactically
- Ability to flourish and influence others in an environment of complex cross functional relationships, fast growth and ambiguity
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- customer service
About the company
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California. It has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. Adobe is best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.