- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Auto req ID: 177469BR
Job Description PepsiCo is on the look-out for an End User Services Support Engineer to join our IT function and be part of our team in Carrigaline.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo's mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The EUS Support engineer is responsible for support and management of all desktops, laptops and mobile devices across a large user base in a multicultural environment.
EUS assistant analyst to work on the PGCS End User Services team based in Cork
- EUS technical support for PGCS field sites
- Support & coordination of all EUS tools for PGCS
- Monitor ticket queue and respond to requests within SLA
- Coordinate & Participate in EUS technology projects
- Maintain and update system documentation for EUS
- Reporting for all PGCS EUS devices
- Work out of hours as required on project work/issue resolution
Qualifications/Requirements Essential Criteria
- Strong knowledge of MS operating system & MS office applications
- SCCM management and administration. Deployment, patching, reporting etc
- 1 to 3 years' experience in a similar technical support role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with senior leadership team.
- Ability to integrate well within a team environment
- Mobile device management (Airwatch, Workspace One)
- Experience supporting a large user base in a multicultural environment.
Desired qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of Project management an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in Technology, innovation and collaboration.
- Apple device support, JAMF experience a plus.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role an End User Services Support Engineer. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be IT Operations Assistant Analyst.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary
- ms project
- operating system