- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Auto req ID: 193367BR
We are currently hiring an FP&A Analyst – upto 9 month contract to join our dynamic Finance team in Little Island.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role will support the PGCS Supply Chain team for planning and reporting of S&D costs. This role will also give exposure to multiple functions within PepsiCo.
- Prepare the Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly forecasts for Colonia and Singapore S&D costs.
- Collate Risks and Opportunities to Forecast/Plan to ensure insight and foresight is available to Senior stakeholders.
- Work with the Supply Chain team’s in Singapore & Colonia to identify potential productivity opportunities.
- Complete reporting for month end and period close ensuring all numbers are accurate and right first time.
- Deliver insight to senior stakeholders on the actual’s variances to plan and forecast.
- The person in this role should focus on continuous improvement and optimization of S&D planning/reporting process.
- Work with the wider FP&A team to ensure all data in Plan/Forecast/Actuals gets consolidated correctly for the full PGCS financial view.
- Contact for KPMG when queries arise relating to Colonia & Singapore movements from an audit perspective.
- Qualified accountant with FP&A experience.
- Collaboration, communication and influencing skills are key to success in this role balancing budget holder customer needs and overall PGCS Ireland Manufacturing needs.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Org Savvy a key requirement.
- Balancing competing priorities. Ability to participate in a High performing team environment is key.
- Experience within manufacturing sector would be desirable
- SAP accounting package experience
- Experience of working in FP&A
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a FP&A Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be FP&A Assoc Analyst.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
About the company
PepsiCo Inc. es una empresa multinacional estadounidense dedicada a la fabricación, comercialización y distribución de bebidas y aperitivos.