- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Growth Manager for the Google App Marketing Sales team, you will be part of a Sales team dedicated to driving growth for existing mobile app clients businesses using Google Ad products and services.
You have strong sales skills which you will use to identify opportunities and craft compelling pitches to grow Google’s business with leading app developers.
You will develop strong relationships of trust and act as a consultant to app advertisers across Europe advising on marketing strategies which will help our partners achieve their user acquisition goals.
You'll proactively reach out to clients with solutions and insights, from account optimizations, to product betas, to strategic performance reviews in order to build comprehensive solutions for our customer.
In this role, you'll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a user acquisition or sales advertising role.
- Ability to speak and write in German and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Demonstrated passion for and expertise in sales
- Experience in working towards strategic goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
- Developed understanding of the app developer eco system
- Ability to present comprehensive advertising solutions with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Prospect and cultivate the app install business and work towards strategic goals.
- Identify and pursue opportunities, prioritize accounts, handle objections and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Manage relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business objectives, goals and challenges.
- Provide outstanding service to clients and troubleshoot advertiser challenges.
- Contribute to the development of Google’s comprehensive suite of app install advertisement products.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate