- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Title: Head of Digital Talent Acquisition, Novartis, Dublin, Ireland
927 million. The number of lives we touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
You will collaborate with our Digital Leadership team and Talent Acquisition & Staffing (TAS) team across Novartis to develop and drive all aspects of the Novartis digital recruitment strategy.
The position is primarily accountable for successfully establishing, managing, & delivering against agreed SLAs, TAS services to Novartis customers within the Digital domain.
Your Responsibilities :
• You will partner with the key leaders in our Digital group, including the Chief Digital Officer.
• You represent the Talent Acquisition & Staffing team and advise the business about the market.
• You will translate the Digital talent needs into an effective recruitment strategy and work together with recruiters across the globe to attract and select the right talent. You will also recruit senior digital talent yourself.
• You will partner with our Digital capability team to advice on make and/or buy decisions.
• You provide regular progress updates on targets, challenges faced, and potential solutions.
• You will develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, networking and other relevant methods. Your role will be to help candidates understand the unique value proposition of joining Novartis.
• You will work with a team of recruiters and digital talent scouts and educate and train them as well as sourcers in the space of digital talent acquisition to give them the capabilities to recruit digital talent successfully.
About the Novartis Global Service Centre in Dublin:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC), Dublin, was set up in 2013 and is located in a state-of-the-art facility on the Merrion Road in Ballsbridge. The center, one of five around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide. Services offered by the Dublin team include scientific and commercial services, IT, HR Operations and Procurement. There are currently several hundred associates employed at the site with 32 nationalities speaking 28 languages.
Novartis is a world-leading healthcare company that provides innovative solutions to address the evolving needs of patients and societies. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 full-time-equivalent associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Competitive salary; Annual bonus
Pension scheme; Share scheme
Health insurance; 25 days annual leave
Flexible working arrangements
Subsidized dining facilities
Employee recognition scheme
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-NOV = Novartis
What you’ll bring to the role:
•Bachelor degree or master degree in business relevant area
•Fluent in English both written and verbal
•Extensive recruiting experience, ideally in IT, Digital, Tech or digitally disrupted environment
•Strong communication and ability to influence senior stakeholders
•Strong understanding of our business and business partnering; ideally experience within complex (matrix)organizations
•Able to build long-lasting relationships and trust with stakeholders at various levels.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Business Unit HR NBS
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Ireland Limited
Functional Area Human Resources
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.