- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary €36,094.00 - €37,773.00 gross per year
HGV Inspector (Training for HGV Technicians)
EUR43,000 to EUR45,000 + Training + Vehicle + Pension
Are you a HGV Technician looking to move off the tools into an inspector's role and work for a leading transport provider?
On offer is a highly autonomous inspection role where you will be recognised as an industry expert and have the opportunity to progress within the business long term. The role comes complete with your own vehicle and great benefits package.
The company are renowned as one of the leaders in the transport sector and have a nationwide presence. They cater for all major blue chip clients and pride themselves on exceptionally high standards. They are looking to expand and are willing to train a HGV Technician who want's an off the tools inspector role.
This autonomous home based role will consist of carrying out inspections on a range of HGVs and commercial vehicles throughout the Dublin and surrounding areas. You will need to have a good knowledge of the HGV Inspectors Manual and apply this in your day to day role.
Here is a rare opportunity for a HGV Technician who wants to move into an inspector's role and become part of a leading transport provider in the UK where you can build a successful career.
- HGV Inspector (Training for HGV Technicians)
- Home based autonomous role inspecting HGV's and Commercial Vehicles
- Training and clear routes to progress
- EUR43,000 to EUR45,000 + Training + Progression + Vehicle + Benefits
- Proven experience working on HGVs and competent knowledge of the HGV inspectors manual
- Looking for a hands off inspection role
- Wants to work for a leading transport company
- Wants to progress long term
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.