- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The ideal candidate will have strong interest in executing M&A and Equity Capital Markets transactions and a strong desire to want to be part of a team executing those transactions for high-growth technology and techology services comapnies in the public and private markets. As an Analyst, the role requires an ability to multi-taks in a fast-paced environment, experience with financial statements and financial modeling and storng communication skills.
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Preparing marketing materials for M&A and equity capital raises
- Analyzing industries and assessing competitive dynamics
- Interacting and managing client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years of experience working with data in a related field
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
About the company
At Healthcare Recruit, we are a 24/7 Medical staffing recruitment agency. We use our knowledge and expertise to help clients meet the growing demands of the ever changing healthcare sector.
If you are looking for candidates to hire, or searching for jobs, within public hospitals, private hospitals, care homes and other healthcare units then we are here for you.
We can help you fill or find either part-time or full-time positions in a range of sectors from healthcare assistants to mental health nurses.