- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Contract Position: Duration 12-18 months.
Work Location: Baldoyle - minimum 2-3 Days per week, remainder at Teva Pharmaceuticals Waterford
We would like to invite applications for the role of Management Accountant at our site in Waterford. Within this role you will be responsible to deliver specific Management accounting goals, while being compliant with external financial regulatory requirements.
• To contribute to the achievement of the site business plan through providing accurate & timely Management accounting information as required
• To help deliver sound Financial Management and Control in Teva Pharmaceuticals
• To provide financial support to assist the achievement of region low cost manufacturing objectives & AOP targets
• To provide accurate and timely product costing data for new and existing products
• Participate in the Monthly, Quarterly, Year-end reporting, Periodic Forecasts and AOP processes
• The preparation of standard cost measures and their communication to site management
• To provide accurate product costings on a timely basis
• To provide accurate and timely cost centre spend reports to cost centre managers and site leadership team
• Contribute to & support the Management Accounting Team in delivering a high standard of service to both internal and external customers
• To support the ethos of lean culture, by the identification and systemisation of all relevant processes
• To contribute to the regions low cost manufacturing objectives by providing financial management and analysis with an emphasis on recommending remedial actions required
• Implement and support the corporate performance management systems
• To provide management accounting support to site projects
• Completion of specific aspects of Annual Operating Plan to agreed timelines
• Prepare and complete Monthly Reports, Quarterly reports & Periodic Forecasts
• Provide on-going financial support to site controller and site leadership team
• To ensure that appropriate controls are in place to achieve the highest economic level of compliance with corporate policies and relevant legislation
• To help ensure that financial reporting and audit standards and deadlines are achieved & maintained
• Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required company standards
Qualifications, Experience & skills:
• Qualified or Part- qualified Accountant with extensive relevant experience within a manufacturing company.
Knowledge & Skills :
• Knowledge and understanding of the Pharmaceutical manufacturing sector or other industries where similar best practices are in place.
• High degree of computer literacy, in particular with regard to ERP and Hyperion systems.
• Advanced Excel Skills
• High level of attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Highly motivated individual with ability to work on own initiative
In process of validation
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
About the company
Think about a company that makes a difference to people’s lives, day in and day out. Think about a company that makes medicines, for conditions ranging from hay fever to cancer. We're Teva. Never heard of us? If not, you’ve almost certainly used our products. Every single minute of every single day, 2,500 Teva packs are dispensed in the EU*.
People in Teva have a huge range of abilities, from scientific and medical skills to supply chain, or sales and marketing. * Based on internal data.