- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Support day-to-day production activities such as yield improvement activity, change notice, DNCRs, calibrations, IQ, preventative maintenance etc.
· Ensure that all products/processes are developed in compliance with regulatory requirements and best practise.
· Resolve process/material/equipment issues and implement corrective & preventative actions.
· Identify new technologies/tooling for process improvement/development.
· Lead improvement activities utilising six sigma problem solving methodologies and lean manufacturing principles
· Maintain documentation for system assembly & test including, but not limited to: Bill of materials, DHRs, procedures, validation protocols & reports, co-ordinate validation builds as required.
· Identification and set up of new vendors.
· Contribute to design teams within own field(s) of expertise.
· Generates ECO’s (Engineering Change Orders), protocols, reports and prototypes under broad direction.
· Assist with test and evaluation of new designs including process/product development carrying out trial builds, developing iterations of existing processes/products.
· Transfer of New Products/ Manufacturing Technology both external and internal into production.
Primary and/or a postgraduate degree BS, MS, or PhD (Mechanical, Materials, Polymer, or Biomedical Engineering, or related technical field). Ideally 3-5 years Process Development and new product introduction experience in Medical Device Manufacturing
Neuravi Ltd. (8191)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.