- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you know how to stop a sophisticated cyber threat? So do we.
Digital disruption is opening up more opportunities for businesses to connect with their customers. That's what we'd love you to do for us. With your vision and ability to steer clients toward new ways of thinking, we can open up excellent career opportunities for you too.
You offer clients the kind of security that will help them sleep well at night. You're a creative problem solver, always thinking ahead and spotting risks. Like a digital detective, you uncover and prevent cyber threats to protect businesses from risks they may not even know they face. You're as happy to work independently as you are supporting junior colleagues.
About the role
Working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects; the role of the Microsoft EM&S Security Consultant is to be customer-facing and to play an active role in transforming our client's Security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud.
If you have deep technical skills and experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security suite this role is for you.
The role will involve delivering throughout the project life cycle and we expect from you being comfortable with performing discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of solutions. You are comfortable meeting with clients and leading workshops.
You have a deep and validated understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security technologies. You will be expected to demonstrate expertise across the areas:
- Azure Identity Management
- Azure AD Premium
- Azure Information Protection/RMS
- Microsoft Intune
- Advanced Threat Analytics/Protection
- Office 365 Security
As a potential member of our growing Security Consulting practice, you have a validated foundation across the Microsoft Security solution stack. Experience and domain expertise in at least three of the technologies listed below is preferred:
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Azure AD Connect
- Microsoft Identity Manager
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Office 365 tenant security
- Azure security
- Securing Windows Servers and Clients
- Azure Security
- Office 365 Security
- Windows 10 Security
Additionally, you can demonstrate knowledge, experience and ideally hold certifications in the following areas:
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Office365 exams 70-346, 70-347
- Microsoft Azure exams 70-532, 70-533
- Associate level certification required, Expert level desirable
To supplement the technical knowledge and project delivery experience, you come from a Consulting background with good customer facing skills, the ability to collect customer requirements and produce high quality written work. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. As a Consultant, you are willing and able to travel extensively within Ireland, potentially across a number of different clients.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft gold partner with exceptional development and training (80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Wide benefits package
- Avanade University - Real Time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
As is the nature of working within a global professional services environment, your clients and projects will change over time so the flexibility to travel is a pre-requisite. All our roles are project-based so typically will involve working on client site throughout Ireland.
Avanade Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
- active directory
- ms project
- windows server