- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Movidius team in Leixlip (Ireland) are looking for experienced designers in the area of RTL design, SystemVerilog/OVM Verification, scan methodologies in the area of DFX (Design for Test/Debug/Manufacturability/Reliability) to help drive innovation in our product line into these exciting new areas.
As part of the team you will be essential in helping Intel bring these dreams to reality. You will be part of a dynamic team that values everyone’s opinion and collaborates to develop the best solutions to the world’s problems.
You will play an integral role in delivering new market-leading features for product and solution releases whilst working closely with the Architecture, SoC Security, RTL, Verification, Physical and Manufacturing teams to ensure the design will achieve right-first-time silicon in high volume production.
Other responsibilities include:
* Using SoC knowledge of RTL, Verification and Physical design to drive DFX design implementation
* Architecting and implementing leading edge RTL features for DFX
* Designing and implementing SoC level SystemVerilog/OVM test benches
* Creation and implementation of the test plans, scan strategy, MBIST and silicon debug
* Troubleshoot a wide variety of functional issues using all the features of DFX in order to apply proactive intervention (e.g. test coverage analysis, test pattern generation and interfacing with manufacturing test team)
* Hons. Bachelors/Masters in Electronic Engineering /Computer Science or equivalent
* In depth knowledge of DFT concepts
* In depth knowledge and hands on experience in scan insertion, ATPG, coverage analysis, Transition delay test coverage analysis
* Proficient in RTL implementation and simulation, ideally using Verilog and VCS
* Proficient in verification methodologies - SystemVerilog/OVM/UVM/VMM/Specman
* knowledge of equivalence check, DFT DRC rules both In RTL lint tool (spyglass) and ATPG tool (TetraMax/Fastscan)
* Knowledge of SoC project lifecycles from architecture, RTL, verification to GDSII
* Good design for test knowledge with design experience
* Knowledge of JTAG protocol, Boundary Scan, TAP networks, scan methodologies, BIST techniques(SMS/Tessent Shell)
* Working experience in Synopsys Tetramax and Synopsys SMS BIST is a plus
* Analogue DFT experience (e.g. ADC, DAC etc.)
* Understanding of IEEE 1687 (IJTAG)
* Hierarchical scan knowledge (CTL)
* Tcl/Tk/Perl to automate design process and improve efficiency
* Knowledge of Synthesis/Scan stitching, STA, ATPG and MV design an advantage
* Knowledge of Synopsys DC/DFT Compiler, Primetime and UPF an advantage
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.