- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role Title: Multichannel Specialist
This role reports to: Multichannel Manager
To engage with and advise Country Value Teams (CVTs) in developing appropriate customer journeys that make the best use of the channels available with the aim of maximising our impact in our customer engagement. This includes developing relevant assets and metrics that can be used in the customer journey.
Key Role Activities
Partnering and planning:
• Partner with CVTs to discuss their customer communication objectives and multichannel strategy in order to determine a plan including tactics to achieve these objectives using owned and third party channels in the most cost effective and impactful way.
• Jointly develop Reach and Engagement strategies by recommending which channels including Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and/or third party professional networks can be used to achieve the objectives in the most cost efficient and impactful way.
• Maintain existing Janssen assets to ensure they are always up to date, as directed by CVTs.
• Promote owned channels and assets with a focus on making best use of regional strategic platforms.
• Partner with CVTs to creatively reach target stakeholders.
• Utilise webmaster tools to ensure Janssen owned assets are optimised, and, where necessary, undertake necessary actions to ensure assets remain optimised and compliant.
• Execute and monitor PPC search strategies within time and budget as agreed with CVTS:
o Working with BI and asset owner to monitor the performance of assets against agreed metrics and provide actionable insights to asset owner.
o Proactively analyse metrics and identify areas of opportunity to drive ROI.
o Make recommendations for changes to asset owners.
• Lead workshops and meetings, producing briefs, financial schedules and reports; draft business cases; and coordinate activities by matrix and remote teams.
• Managing projects in a methodical and structured approach including the production of project reports and chairing project meetings.
Key Line Management Activities
Key Compliance Requirements
• Complete annual Drug Safety and HCC Awareness training
• Report Adverse Events and complaints in a timely way to Drug Safety according to current Adverse Event Reporting guidelines/SOP and to maintain Regulatory compliance
• Acts in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCC requirements if interacting with Healthcare Professionals
• If commissioning contractors or third party organisations, put contracts in place and provide training so that these individuals also act in accordance with Johnson & Johnson HCC requirements when interacting with Healthcare Professionals and report adverse events and complaints (as above).
• Comply with designated SOP’s for the role (please refer to SOP matrix – held in: TruVault)
Essential Technical Knowledge, skills and experience
• Proven experience in operational role managing regular content updates and assisting marketing and medical teams to develop content strategy in the healthcare industry.
• Generate content ideas for copy writers and content designers.
• Experience in developing digital landscape for pharmaceutical brands is highly preferred.
• Effectively manage the PPC and display agencies by driving them to continually optimise the campaigns.
• Manage time, targets & quality of content development of Janssen owned assets.
• Ability to set priorities, take personal responsibility, and communicate issues.
• Google Analytics experience.
• Desire and ability to learn new skills and technology quickly.
• Excellent knowledge of latest digital technologies and techniques.
• Interest in business, internet marketing and stakeholder engagement.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Degree or equivalent level, preferably in a business related field.
• Typical candidates will have 4+ years of relevant experience
• Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma.
Janssen R&D Ireland (7566)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.