- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfil our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses. We connect people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking, and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
Our International Customer Marketing Team is working on some of the most exciting innovations within the company, enabling every aspect of the customer experience to focus on attracting and engaging customers, and maximizing lifetime value at every stage of their journey. We are seeking a Customer Marketing champion to join our Long-term Customer Marketing Programs Team. The goal of the Long-Term Program Manager is to increase our number of customers and their frequency of purchase with us by initiating automated lifecycle marketing campaigns which can generate customer transactions in the long-term, i.e. with results over a longer period of time.
The Lifecycle Program Manager will work with the wider International Customer Marketing Team to drive marketing initiatives and programmes which will contribute to these goals across the EMEA and APAC businesses.
Reporting to the Lifecycle Program Lead, you will work in a highly collaborative environment with Marketing and Business stakeholders throughout the International business.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
- Helping deliver on the quarterly and annual goals for growing the customer base and increasing purchasing frequency
- Becoming an expert on the Groupon Customer Journey / Lifecycle and retention
- Becoming a leading voice on Customer Growth and Value, and share insights within the Team
- Identify, research and analyse potential CRM opportunities for driving customer growth and retention
- Build test and learn plans for these opportunities to help make recommendations for new CRM initiatives and programmes to take forward
- Develop and drive implementation of these CRM initiatives through Groupon’s digital marketing channels, including email, app notifications, Display marketing, SEM, SEO, etc
- Tracking and reporting on all International Customer Growth and Value KPIs – engagement, conversion, retention and winback
You should be able to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Champion the needs of customers, their value and the importance of exceeding expectations
- Build and deliver solutions that exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Effectively Communicate: Provide clarity on business goals; be effective in all types of communication
- Be Nimble: be energised by new and unfamiliar situations and quickly adapt; advocate active experimentation, be adaptable and flexible
- Be a multi-tasker and self-starter
- Effectively analyse results of CRM programmes – we are a Team which uses data to drive our decisions.
- Win Together: Gain trust and support of others, collaborate and partner across organisational boundaries
Skills / Competencies:
- 3+ years’ experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of email and online marketing channels
- Strong understanding of data flows and targeting
- Efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience working with IT teams and multiple stakeholders
- online marketing
About the company
Groupon is a global e-commerce marketplace connecting millions of subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in more than 45 countries. Groupon was launched in November 2008, and the first market for Groupon was Chicago, followed soon thereafter by Boston, New York City, and Toronto. By October 2010 Groupon served more than 150 markets[clarification needed] in North America and 100 markets in Europe, Asia, and South America, and had 35 million registered users. By the end of March 2015, Groupon served more than 500 markets worldwide, nearly 48.1 million active customers and featured more than 425,000 active deals globally