- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are currently looking for a Process Equipment Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the Process Equipment Engineer you will be responsible for providing process and equipment engineering support to the ongoing requirements of the bulk drug substance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Equipment Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Equipment Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring all equipment installed is safe, effective and in compliance with industry standards.
2. You will be involved in generating and executing documentation for cGMP validation, qualification and periodic review of systems, equipment & manufacturing processes.
3. As the Process Equipment Engineer, you will be responsible for leading or supporting major equipment related investigations and implement equipment CAPA and performance improvements.
4. You will be involved in providing routine equipment technical support and troubleshooting for resolution of manufacturing issues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Equipment Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or Science discipline, particularly within Process, Chemical or Mechanical disciplines.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process equipment including vessels, ultrafiltration, autoclaves, CIP systems, clean utilities etc.
Key Words: Process/Engineer/Equipment/Engineering/Pharmaceutical/cGMP/GMP/Biopharmaceutical/Production/Processes/Mapping/Vaccines/Aseptic/
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.