- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Already successful in Ireland my client has now expanded into international markets, and is growing monthly. Such a great time to join this company offering you great career opportunities.
Friendly and collaborative team. Very technically talented. No micro-management it's not their style. Casual dress and flexible on working hours, ( core hours 10am - 4pm) they want to hire smart, passionate people who want to fast-track their career. You will be working on large projects and which will impact thousands of users of their product.
- Plan, write and develop a full range of marketing communications materials such as brochures, videos, online marketing campaigns, web content, PR, advertising, etc.
- Provide management with recommendations for new programs, processes and systems that can affect marketing and business development effectiveness.
- Manage our website which will involve creating content explaining our products in depth, creating text and images to convey our message.
- Create landing pages to support paid traffic efforts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years in brand, product marketing and/or communications experience, comfortable with technology.
- Should have experience creating a range of marketing materials, including brochures, web copy, ads, case studies, video scripts, sales presentations, press releases, articles, email campaigns and compelling stories about how customers benefit from products.
- Strong writing skills are essential (samples required), as well as excellent communication skills, including the ability to work closely with executives, customers, graphic designers, sales staff and business development teams to create effective marketing programs.
- Must have experience writing plans to bring new products to market.
- Interested in working in a dynamic high growth start up.
- Must be technically adept and understand modern internet and online marketing.
- Very strong Salary & package
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working
- Bike to work
- Tax-saver Scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Access to a PRSA
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and multicultural team
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.